Greater Jedi Order

buckaroo13

This subforum is where you make your alliance attractive to prospective members, FYI.

Usually, your charter goes in three placed: Your DoE, your alliance's article on the wiki, and your forums. Go look at other topics in this forum to get an idea of what you're supposed to do here.

...Or do what you want. God knows you have a propensity to do so.

Okay so I see you did do some stuff

Here's a little more what I was thinking:

[Often a thematically appropriate graphic is inserted here]

Charter of the Greater Jedi Order

There is no emotion, there is peace There is no ignorance, there is knowledge There is no passion, there is serenity There is no chaos, there is harmony There is no death, there is the Force

We the nations of the Greater Jedi Order hereby agree to live by the Jedi Code. We hereby declare that any nation seeking to pursue justice will be readily accepted into our ranks. We pray it is the will of the Force that we come into power to ensure justice throughout the world.

Article 1 [might want to consider an Article title here, e.g. Government]

Section 1 The Greater Jedi Order is to be led by the High Council. At the top of the High Council sits the Grand Master. The Grand Master's vote in any issue is to be counted two times. There are to be 5 other members of the council. Each of their votes count once.

Section 2 Any council member may make a motion to vote on a matter. These may only be for or against votes. The votes may not be counted for 72 hours. The exception to this is if more than half of the 7 possible votes are voted for or against the motion. When a motion is accepted it will be put into play immediately. If a motion is denied it cannot be made again for another seven days.

Section 3 Any Jedi Master may be voted on or off the High Council. A motion to remove must be made and passed. A motion to accept a Master onto the High Council may not be made unless there are one or more vacant spots on the High Council. Once a member is voted off a search must be started immediately to find a new Master to fill the empty High Council seat.

etc.

Edited by Lex Quintus

Im actually pretty surprised you've managed to gain such success.
Granted, Id still consider you alliance a micro with no top tier, I can admire the work you have put into it.

Foxburo recognizes the legitimacy of GJO.

Good luck in your growth.

Im actually pretty surprised you've managed to gain such success.
Granted, Id still consider you alliance a micro with no top tier, I can admire the work you have put into it.
Foxburo recognizes the legitimacy of GJO.
Good luck in your growth.

I must admit I am somewhat surprised you didn't hit them after this:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=749312