• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>High overall magnitude of damage.
>Impressive damage/loss ratio.
>Peacing nations incapable of fighting.
>More destruction with fewer wars.

Yes hereno, clearly we're an awful alliance that confers literally no benefit to our allies. Really though, this thread seems less like propaganda, and more like fodder for a pitch book. gl anyway

Edited by iamthey

You mean MI6 has more total wars than most in our coalition after NPO was prepared for a counter blitz almost as epic as our opening blitz, and after handling TPF on our own for quite some time?

Haha funny you would mention this here as we only contra blitzed mi6 as top was in peace mode by in large and we couldnt really blitz them which was our intention. You just came along.

Also our contra blitz was far more epic then yours :p. A nasty slap when you wanted to ride high- sorry about that but you were just available. Much respect for that.

Haha funny you would mention this here as we only contra blitzed mi6 as top was in peace mode by in large and we couldnt really blitz them which was our intention. You just came along.

Also our contra blitz was far more epic then yours :P. A nasty slap when you wanted to ride high- sorry about that but you were just available. Much respect for that.

Blitzed us with what, certainly not your banks? (yes I actually just made a peace mode joke)

Extremely likely that the 6 NG wars were added twice by accident. I'd still call 189 "right" as opposed to a claim of 289 declared.

Funny, for MHA and MI6, the number from the column "War's Declared" is OK and to compare it to TOP we must take TOP's number from completely different place to make it smaller by 1/3 ? 

Once again, if you want to spend your time on presenting a case how horrible we are, at least get your numbers straight. But clearly we're an awful alliance, I don't argue that. NPO upper tier should roll us before we send more people into peace mode. 

Funny, for MHA and MI6, the number from the column "War's Declared" is OK and to compare it to TOP we must take TOP's number from completely different place to make it smaller by 1/3 ? 

Once again, if you want to spend your time on presenting a case how horrible we are, at least get your numbers straight. But clearly we're an awful alliance, I don't argue that. NPO upper tier should roll us before we send more people into peace mode. 

smh

I'll give you a second chance to read my first post to see where you made a fool of yourself with this one.

hey, if TOP can get all these other alliance to fight, while they largely sit on the sidelines and avoid damage and build warchests, why wouldn't they?  it's not like are a large chunk of their currrent coalition are long term buddies of theirs or something.  the blame goes on those who let TOP get them to do the fighting, make unpopular FA moves, etc.

I'm sorry to inform you, but if the stats and numbers being thrown around in this thread are any indication of fact, NPO has NO nations above 60K in Peace Mode, so TOP why are you not hitting them?

I'm sorry to inform you, but if the stats and numbers being thrown around in this thread are any indication of fact, NPO has NO nations above 60K in Peace Mode, so TOP why are you not hitting them?

NPO has nobody over 60k in war mode. Just 2 over 50k. As far as wars for TOP, I guess you could have gone in on us with IRON? IRON let a dozen or so of our upper tier into PM to escape anarchy 2 days after they DoW'd and it cost them almost half a million NS. I frankly don't care how many wars you guys are in, I just hate when people throw around false numbers.

Edited by Coloradia

All but ~5 NPO nations over 40K NS are in peace mode.

smh

I'll give you a second chance to read my first post to see where you made a fool of yourself with this one.

So these stats are bit newer from the morning.

Total wars:

MHA 252

MI6 436

TOP 293

Offensive wars:

MHA 227

MI6: 198

TOP : 186

Numbers used in Rotas post: (bit older numbers, thus slight difference) 

MHA 248

MI6 434

TOP 189

You were saying? (I even connected the linked numbers with colours for you)

Here, I'll help you further: http://www.connectionsacademy.com/home.aspx

Edited by alyster

Oh god, you're making me defend Rota...

TOP has been involved in 289 wars, they've only declared 183 by the stats on that link.

53 on NSO, 51 on NPO, 6 on NG, 33 on Kashmir, 29 on TPF, and 11 on GATO.

Yes this means his MI6 and MHA numbers are wrong also. Fact is his TOP number was correct.

Funny, for MHA and MI6, the number from the column "War's Declared" is OK and to compare it to TOP we must take TOP's number from completely different place to make it smaller by 1/3

Final chance for you to see where you made a fool of yourself.

You really aren't one to talk with the lack of intellect you are putting on display here.

Edited by Coloradia

183 =/= 189. 189 is more like a typo from 289. Don't try to elawyer it the other way. It's obvious he used total wars number, they matched perfectly at the time (aside TOP's being 100 wars smaller). 

Regardless the number he typed, which you all immediately began to froth at the mouth about, was far closer to the real number than what you all tried to push as the correct number.

Regardless the number he typed, which you all immediately began to froth at the mouth about, was far closer to the real number than what you all tried to push as the correct number.

I don't care about those numbers, I just pointed out the obvious mistake. 

I know we're an horrible alliance.

The NPO being discussed here is pacifica, not polaris. fyi

hey, if TOP can get all these other alliance to fight, while they largely sit on the sidelines and avoid damage and build warchests, why wouldn't they?  it's not like are a large chunk of their currrent coalition are long term buddies of theirs or something.  the blame goes on those who let TOP get them to do the fighting, make unpopular FA moves, etc.

Who are you talking about?

Avoid damage? They have taken almost 1.9m in damage, that ranks 6th in the coalition. You guys keep swinging and keep missing.

The first line of my post says TOP.

Read above mate. Y'all act as if over 50% of TOP has been in PM this entire war (something Hereno proved false). Y'all act as if the nations in PM are ones that would have been useful to have in a war (i.e. excellent tech:infra ratio/large WC/etc) and not ones that have a rather horrible tech/infra ratio or low WC or just gotten out of a couple of months worth of wars... 

Sounds like TOP is doing incredible damage, and taking incredible damage, and taking the damage where it hurts worst, among its upper tier.  This transparent attempt to suggest TOP isn't pulling its weight is obviously lacking factual support.  That the coalition TOP is a member of isn't complaining, and the target of said coalition is complaining suggests TOP is doing exactly what it should be doing.  Pleasing allies and upsetting enemies.