OOC The New Delta Squad

jesbro

OK so it wont tie into the Dig Site and idol investigation at all but still if anyone is going to kill the squad and Jason this would be the evil guy to do it.

What I am trying to do is convince everyone that they need the squad alive more then dead by creating an enemy that only the squad can defeat which the ones who want my squad dead could actually join as well. He will be promising money, power, and other rewards to anyone that wishes to join him. 

His true identity shall be revealed later on.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some might think after the chat in the CNRP IRC channel last night that the story and background might change a bit. Well the answer to them is NO. It shall continue the way it is and if you don't want to get involved than fine and if so than great. If you have a nation it will only really affect it as much as you want it to so if you don't want to get involved at all than nothing shall change for you. If you do want to get involved it can affect you from the small scale character level all the way up to however far you want to take it that is allowed depending on what happens and who you side with.

If most of those on CNRP don't like the way it is going than we can keep it as a non-canon rp using your canon characters or something like that but for now it will still be canon on a character level until the point most if not all of you guys want it to be non-canon.

I'm only in it for the characters and the story itself and I want to make it as epic as possible even if it does have to become non-canon later on but if enough of you like it the way its going maybe it can still be canon.

Maelstrom might have ruined dragons to the point of them being uncool for everyone. I intend to correct that mistake and make them cool once again or die (CNRP only) trying.

Edited by jesbro

• 2 weeks later...

With Aquitaine gone Henry is gonna need another country for his base of operations. The squad will be with Sarah's characters in Tianxia but Henry is gonna need somewhere else for his base. Any volunteers? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just so you guys know it is still open if anyone wants to get involved with their characters or even make new characters specifically for it. Just let me know either in this thread or a PM if you want to get involved.

I wish to be a dragon.

OK that is perfect. Just need to know which side you pretty much want to be on. Joseph's side which has Jason's team and what is left of the Dragon Guardians or "half dragons". Or Henry's side which has more powerful (mainly just physically stronger and a little smarter) dragons and they all answer to him because Henry is the most powerful of them all.

Once you have that down you can go introduce your character in the main thread. Also let me know if you want me to add your character's basic bio to the OP of this thread like I did with my characters.

Edited by jesbro

Oh it would be Henry's side but I'd rather not be a dragon in human form but a full sized dragon. Could easily be buried under the earth for thousands of years only to reawaken. 

I see no real problem with that. Was thinking of having Henry's forces attack Jason and the rest of them when they are at the base that has the rest of the Dragon Guardians, your dragon could be one of the ones that attacks them. Henry's secret weapon. I am making a thread right now where they arrive at a hidden base in a cave system in the mountains of Tianxia. Go ahead and create your introduction so you can post it in the main thread in the Fantasy RP forum once I post finish with my post.

• 2 months later...

Thinking of doing a whole new version of Delta Squad that fortunately has nothing to do with dragons whatsoever unless everyone else really wants them. The questions that remain is what exactly they should be international investigators working for the UN or something else and whether or not the story should have any supernatural stuff in it.

The other thing is whether it should be in normal CNRP or the new CNRP2?

So anyone got any great ideas?

Edited by jesbro

OK right now I am thinking of whether or not to just scrap my Delta Squad stuff in the normal CNRP and just focus on the stuff in CNRP2? If many of you want me to continue the story in the normal CNRP as well please let me know.

Edited by jesbro

• 2 weeks later...

OK need people who are willing to have dragon medallions hidden in their nations. You can also specify the exact place the medallion is located as well. Any volunteers?

OOC: It is now time for Marcus to post where the next medallion will be located and in the meantime here is a small promo for what I have planned for my next posts. (*SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

The leader of the Dragon Cult has plans for Jesse: "The next medallion is located in Vienna. You are going to retrieve it for me."

How far would you go to save the ones you love?

Henry: "If you don't get it than I will kill her."

How far would you go to get revenge on those who tried to kill your family?

Henry: "Do this for me and I will be able to help you go after the one who launched the initial nukes at China."

How far would you go to SAVE THE WORLD?

Soneone they meet: "He plans on using the medallions to bring back the Dragon Emperor. He will destroy everything unless you can find a way to stop him!"

If more people want to get their characters involved just let me know via PM or on the IRC #CNRP2

Platinum Rebirth Pendant:
Leclerc

Ivory Fallen Stars Pendant:
Lynneth

If you're gonna go look for those, the Ivory pendant would be located in a shack somewhere in the wilds of Canada. I suspect it'd barely be visible anymore.

The Platinum Pendant would be in a secret underground bunker deep beneath the european Alps, in the room where Leclerc died. In one of his pockets. Due to the conditions of the room, he'd be nearly perfectly preserved, though the AI inhabiting has long been purged.

They're not medallions, but eh.