UOKMB vs TTE war

And I think I'm saying those stats only show the previous 30 days. Do keep up.

So you're not going to try and counter anything anyone says in this thread? All you've done is bring up claims at random and spout nonsense so far.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been "exchanging notes" with Aqua Archon, who's listed as "Owner" of the ROMA Alliance. Nice guy.

As far as I can see, ROMA has a boss, that boss now knows "the score" and they can make their own decisions. They know what we intend to do.

Yes, Aqua Archon is a very nice guy. He contacted me and shared what is happening...I can show you screenshots if you're interested. I've seen copies of your PM to him and his reply. I am all but a founder of ROMA and have provided advice to Aqua before.

I've checked and there is no one currently in ROMA who hasn't been there for over 30 days and most of them have been members for a year or more. There are also no current wars at all. Thus if these are people who left fighting, it happened over a month ago. I think any issue you have with ROMA should be dropped. If you had any claim on any "new" member of theirs in the past, I think after a month of membership without anything happening, it's reasonable for an alliance to assume no one else has any claim.

ROMA membership are a VERY peaceful group of nations. The fact that they do not take part in politics, do not have a traditional alliance structure and do not attack others is listed on their wiki. They just want to be left alone. Please respect that.

It's OK. Don't cry yourself to sleep over your blunder. We know where the Runners are. Our client has been tracking them for us.

Anyone want to puff out their chest and say they are protecting KoRT? I know it makes you all feel macho.

Who is your client? Who did you spy for? Btw, CCC is an ally to KoRT. We are also allied to NEAT....I wouldn't touch them either. Edited by wes the wise

Can you ask your client how long this war has been going on since you obviously do not know how much damage you have done i am only assuming you do not know how long you have been at war.

Obviously I can't speak for "the client", but not counting deleted war records missing from my warfare data retrievals, UOKMB has dished out about 241,688 NS, while taking 110,430 NS in infra/tech/land damage since Nov. 1, 2013.

UOKMB has tended to re-engage nations, such as Lakaria, Batoun, and Highcliffe, a tactic which usually favors the aggressor, so the 2.18:1 damage ratio could be considered with that in mind. By the same token, TTE should have sufficient numerical advantage to saturate UOKMB's defensive war slots and more than offset that, if they chose to do so.

For all the recent talk about "runners" in ROMA, UOKMB has, to date, only declared war on Indialand (membership pending, The Democratic Order) and Prospit (new recruit, Knights of the Round Table) with "war runner" given as a reason.  Neither nation appears to have attacked or been attacked by UOKMB prior to this.  On the other hand, they have NOT engaged The Can (membership pending, Non Grata), which attacked tanglerat on 11/7/2013. One would think that such a nation would be at the top of a target list of "runners", but I cannot say I mind either way in this particular case.

Obviously I can't speak for "the client", but not counting deleted war records missing from my warfare data retrievals, UOKMB has dished out about 241,688 NS, while taking 110,430 NS in infra/tech/land damage since Nov. 1, 2013.

UOKMB has tended to re-engage nations, such as Lakaria, Batoun, and Highcliffe, a tactic which usually favors the aggressor, so the 2.18:1 damage ratio could be considered with that in mind. By the same token, TTE should have sufficient numerical advantage to saturate UOKMB's defensive war slots and more than offset that, if they chose to do so.

For all the recent talk about "runners" in ROMA, UOKMB has, to date, only declared war on Indialand (membership pending, The Democratic Order) and Prospit (new recruit, Knights of the Round Table) with "war runner" given as a reason.  Neither nation appears to have attacked or been attacked by UOKMB prior to this.  On the other hand, they have NOT engaged The Can (membership pending, Non Grata), which attacked tanglerat on 11/7/2013. One would think that such a nation would be at the top of a target list of "runners", but I cannot say I mind either way in this particular case.

Thanks for the stats.  A few nations have deleted, as have the war records, so I would guess the ratio would be higher than that.  With a few exceptions TTE have been dreadful fighters.  Lots of inexperience shown in battle tactics and also in nation growth.  The lack of aid for their nations is also astounding.  Some nations I was fighting were bill locked and they got zero aid from their comrades.

wrt not declaring on the runners ROMA the fact we're in anarchy might have something to do with it.

We won't be engaged The Can.  He's a good guy and fought with honour.  He told us he was leaving beforehand and gave a reasonable reason.  The other runners were instructed to leave by TTE (or go into PM) to give us fewer targets in range.  To be fair the tactic nearly worked and it's the only thing they've done right in this sorry episode.

I've checked and there is no one currently in ROMA who hasn't been there for over 30 days and most of them have been members for a year or more. There are also no current wars at all. Thus if these are people who left fighting, it happened over a month ago. I think any issue you have with ROMA should be dropped. If you had any claim on any "new" member of theirs in the past, I think after a month of membership without anything happening, it's reasonable for an alliance to assume no one else has any claim.

The nations are sat in ROMA (and others) to avoid being attacked by UOKMB for being part of an alliance we are at war with.  War runners are legitimate targets.

The length of time is irrelevant.  Our war has been ongoing for 45 days, the runners ran within that period.

I've made a list, I've checked it twice.  If they want to avoid being on the naughty list then they are welcome to surrender on this thread.

ROMA need not worry. We don't plan on letting these rogues get out of anarchy.

Wondered when you'd put your head above the parapets.  Interesting that TTE aren't able to do it themselves against 3 whole nations.

ETA I see you've sent your best men with 40m to burn and a stockpile of CM.

Edited by thekirbyfake

Wondered when you'd put your head above the parapets.  Interesting that TTE aren't able to do it themselves against 3 whole nations.

Oh my, your cute. Try harder.

Thanks WC. No need for screenshots, your word is good enough for me. Since all the runners seem to be heading home, I've no more interest in ROMA. Good luck to them as they go about their peaceful business.

But not to worry, it's a target rich environment. Good old GPF have come out to play.

Edited by tanglerat

Tech wins wars... your tech>their tech

Its like beating a blind kid with down syndrome.

Tech wins wars... your tech>their tech

Its like beating a blind kid with down syndrome.

But an alliance the size of TTE (85 nations when it started) should have been able to keep 3 nations in anarchy without having to call in the cavalry.  Pretty lame that they couldn't.

Furthermore be careful with Downs kids.  They can give you one hell of a bear hug.

But an alliance the size of TTE (85 nations when it started) should have been able to keep 3 nations in anarchy without having to call in the cavalry.  Pretty lame that they couldn't.

Furthermore be careful with Downs kids.  They can give you one hell of a bear hug.

Yea i forget about those handicapped kids strength.