UOKMB vs TTE war

Oh goodie

fwiw we have contacted ROMA (and others) to let them know they are potentially in the firing line and we've given them a fair deadline to put things right.

I'm sure NEAT, SC, and ROMA are all cowering in fear at your three man threat. You may be doing well against TE, but if you drag all of those alliances, I doubt you would be around much longer.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You handled things well and respectfully. We like you.

However other nations, including but not limited to those hiding in ROMA, are legitimate targets.

This is just about the right time to inform you ROMA is our ally's protectorate.

Who did you spy for? I'd also like to remind you that ROMA is a protected AA. Don't touch.

Seems our cordial acquaintances in CCC agree with us on this.

ROMA should have known better than to harbour runners from a war. Any alliance knows runners are fair game.

So, ROMA has a chance to expel them before we get out of Anarchy and can declare on them. Ball's in their court.

Do we look bovvered by "protected"?

ROMA doesn't have government, an IRC channel or forums. It's a storage tank. It can't "know" anything.

If ROMA-related issues surface with your alliance, feel free to PM White Chocolate in-game. She's the one in tJL/SC who handles most of the ROMA stuff.

Lots of words. All meaningless.
If you give Runners a bed to lay then you paint a large target on your back.
Thanks for revealing the other alliances where the Runners ended up. Good skillz.

I was listing the alliances that ROMA was claiming to be protected by. Nice try though.

I was listing the alliances that ROMA was claiming to be protected by. Nice try though.

It's OK. Don't cry yourself to sleep over your blunder. We know where the Runners are. Our client has been tracking them for us.

Anyone want to puff out their chest and say they are protecting KoRT? I know it makes you all feel macho.

It's OK. Don't cry yourself to sleep over your blunder.

You're actually quite funny, you know. Tell me, did you ever stop to look up exactly who is protecting ROMA? Did you ever stop to consider just how I would know where there are runners, or that there were runners in the first place?

OOC: As for blunders, you aren't one who should be talking. You did after all, let slip that you were planning on breaking the ToS

@Director - TTE are listed as protectors of ROMA. It may just be my own opinion but I reckon they've done a very very poor job of that - trying to hide their warrunners in a Protectorate with the result that the Protectorate suddenly finds itself in the trenches.

To be fair to ROMA, we realise this isn't a situation of their own making. TTE are trying to use them as sandbags. So, the best they can do is just let us at the runners. To try to defend them is to fall into a trap that their "Protector" has set them up in.

@Director - TTE are listed as protectors of ROMA. It may just be my own opinion but I reckon they've done a very very poor job of that - trying to hide their warrunners in a Protectorate with the result that the Protectorate suddenly finds itself in the trenches.

To be fair to ROMA, we realise this isn't a situation of their own making. TTE are trying to use them as sandbags. So, the best they can do is just let us at the runners. To try to defend them is to fall into a trap that their "Protector" has set them up in.

"About Radix Omnium Malorum Avaritia: ROMA means "root of all evil is greed." It was founded by NEAT on 23 October 2010 through the Treaty of the "Union of the Free." ROMA is protected by NEAT, SC, and the Terran Empire alliances. ROMA by design has no government. Membership is open, but nations are prohibited from making wars."

I know TTE is protecting them, but so is NEAT and SC, at least according to this. My point was that NEAT and SC could also get dragged into this, but that was somehow misinterpreted by thekirbyfake into me saying that TTE runners had also gone to NEAT and SC. That was not the message I was trying to convey.

Edited by Mr Director

Well, for the sake of clarity, spell it out.

I'll start:

I'm going to attack TTE warrunners currently in ROMA. Just as soon as I'm capable of declaring. I'll also attack TTE warrunners I find in other Alliances.

Then there is a chance that NEAT and SC, which ROMA claims to be protected by, will attack UOKMB if ROMA chooses to protect the runners. ROMA is also protected by TTE, but you are already at war with them. That was what I was trying to say.

Hahahah...

I don't think the Director gets it.

You UOKMB boys really don't care about the fiddly bits of international relashuns on this here planet bob at all. He's quoting number and verse the standard expectations of alliances and how they are supposed to comport themselves and UOKMB is all like, "LIKE WE GIVE A DAMN..."

To be honest, I'm sort of tempted to join up with UOKMB, you three at least look like you are having fun.

btw stats courtesy of our client show that TTE has gone from 3m and 85 nations to 1.9m and 50 nations.

And still nobody from TTE wants to discuss matters.

I'm prepared to table a one day only offer. Yuurie surrenders here and it ends immediately and we revealed to him our client.

24hrs starts now.

Your client?

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=10081&View=Charts