UOKMB vs TTE war

Furthermore I'm not complaining.  I am simply pointing out the accusations levelled at us (i.e. rogues) are wholly wrong.

No, you are not rogues.

Instead, you are ascending via the unjust path to true GOONdom! You have become the very monsters that you sought to destroy! Deploy the mercy board and let TTE beg for forgiveness!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the 6million I was sent, not sure why but Ariana Grande Empire always accepts donations, our work is paid for by viewers like you!

the definition of rogue in our world is a small group of nations that basically grief a larger target. you may not consider yourself rogues but you are not exactly helping your case, i get you guys are all like.

tumblr_mxkcqzeeAT1s71wg3o1_500.gif

but if your intention is to end this war you genuinely need to give TTE a reason to do so.

I appreciate the 6million I was sent, not sure why but Ariana Grande Empire always accepts donations, our work is paid for by viewers like you!

the definition of rogue in our world is a small group of nations that basically grief a larger target. you may not consider yourself rogues but you are not exactly helping your case, i get you guys are all like.
tumblr_mxkcqzeeAT1s71wg3o1_500.gif
but if your intention is to end this war you genuinely need to give TTE a reason to do so.

No problem Moges, now buy some infra so I can donate you some more casualties!

but if your intention is to end this war

You keep on repeating this as if it's a fact.

Let me spell it out for you and anyone else that's hard of thinking. We don't want this war to end. We are simply asking if TTE want it to end and we're offering them terms since they ignore PM's and delete threads in their forum.

Since they haven't replied here either then it's obvious they don't want peace and we consider the matter closed.

I'll see you Mogar when I'm tiny enough.

I approve of this product and/or service.

Have fun out there TKF, tangle, et al.

you support people mass spying and then jihading a random alliance and then recieving new nations as payment? I'm not sure you really get what they've been saying here.

What in the world did I just read through and why on earth is it happening.  

I have participated in most of it and still am not really sure.

tumblr_inline_mxmcw5CknO1sq1j8l.gif

you support people mass spying and then jihading a random alliance and then recieving new nations as payment? I'm not sure you really get what they've been saying here.

Wait, is that a bad thing? It sounds like you are saying that is a bad thing. I like spying, and I like wars.

Regardless, it appears UOKMB is providing a valuable service to Planet Bob, and I personally approve of the level of service provided. Like I said. And I wish the best for all of UOKMB.

>.> Ridiculous. none of this makes a lick of real sense. Well, besides stating you guys want to see the world burn. Which is all fine and dandy, but I'd prefer my part of the world unscathed and not rendered into an ashen wasteland..

Regardless, it appears UOKMB is providing a valuable service to Planet Bob, and I personally approve of the level of service provided. Like I said. And I wish the best for all of UOKMB.

Thanks jr

When TTE surrenders perhaps we can offer our services to an old friend? Very reasonable rates for a quality service.

At the risk of repeating myself, no rules have been broken.

21.   When you submit information to Cyber Nations, you grant the site and its administrator(s) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to reproduce, distribute, transmit, and publicly display such content. You agree not to attempt to sell or profit from any such content or information via private exchanges without administrative consent. Such private exchanges that are forbidden include nation selling, giving away accounts, exchanging Cyber Nations items for items on other websites, foreign aid for real life money outside of the official Cyber Nations donation system. If you are found to be involved in any way in real life private exchanges from Cyber Nations you will be removed from this website. Players are allowed to perform donation deals with other nations only through the official in-game donation system. By participating in donation deals with other players you agree that Cyber Nations is not responsible for the transaction or the outcome of the deal.

Sounds to me that while they haven't technically been broken yet, they were definitely going to be. 

ROMA should have known better than to harbour runners from a war. Any alliance knows runners are fair game.

So, ROMA has a chance to expel them before we get out of Anarchy and can declare on them. Ball's in their court.

Do we look bovvered by "protected"?

Any alliance, UOKMB included, knows that if they have a problem with nations leaving an alliance that they are attacking, they have a chance to resolve that problem by contacting the receiving alliance or its protectors directly through proper channels. Of course, there is no requirement for you to look or feel bothered by such details as that, just as there is no prohibition against the allies of ROMA's protectors deciding the defense clauses in their treaties to have been sufficiently invoked. 

It sounds like you would welcome such intervention as a logical consequence of your own actions. I have no more complaint against that than I would have if Mogatopia had attacked Uustonia in the past war over a spy operation that may or may not have happened.