UOKMB vs TTE war

The nations of UOKMB will cease to exist. The rulers of UOKMB nations will continue their activities on Bob as rulers of different nations in a different alliance.

That is our payment and it's why TTE cannot "win" this.

So to summarize, your alliance:

1.  Spied on TTE for a mysterious client

2. Got declared upon by TTE as a result

3. Want TTE to re-roll their nations for defending themselves

4.  Want people to support this?

I'm just curious, are these your spokesmen? 

dhfwxi.jpg

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So to summarize, your alliance:
1.  Spied on TTE for a mysterious client
2. Got declared upon by TTE as a result
3. Want TTE to re-roll their nations for defending themselves
4.  Want people to support this?

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. No. Nobody has ever mentioned this.
4. Irrelevant, see 3.

On the OOC topic of "nation gifting" I am simply explaining where we are. Nothing has changed hands yet. No rules have been broken.

On the OOC topic of "nation gifting" I am simply explaining where we are. Nothing has changed hands yet. No rules have been broken.

Gentle Persons

Yet.

"We are going to inherit much larger nations. (oh, and Hi TBM!)"

Please feel free to confirm that none of your people intend to do anything but re-roll then feel free to explain how TTE cannot win. Roguing is one thing but if it done with the intent of then flaunting the spirit of the system and being given old nations then it is rather repelant.

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

We are going to inherit much larger nations. (oh, and Hi TBM!)

As said by others before, I would love to hear the explanation for this little snippet here. Seems like Yuurei's silence is doing wonders for his side. Give it a little while and maybe you'll even drop hints as to your "client's" identity. Also for the record, I'm not entirely sure that there ever was a client, but thats beside the point. If the form of payment is as mentioned above, then its only a matter of time before the game admins see this and take action. 

The mere fact that your saying that nations will change hands raises red flags. Not a very smart move on your part.

Edited by MrChaos

Gentle Persons

Yet.

"We are going to inherit much larger nations. (oh, and Hi TBM!)"

Please feel free to confirm that none of your people intend to do anything but re-roll then feel free to explain how TTE cannot win. Roguing is one thing but if it done with the intent of then flaunting the spirit of the system and being given old nations then it is rather repelant.

Dame Hime Themis

I was with you right up until you called me a rogue. Please note TTE declared on us and we have offered them peace. Hardly the actions of a repelant [sic] rogue.

Nothing wrong with that, they were perfectly entitled to start shooting. I just wish they'd keep on shooting, or call it a day. I've had at most 3 worthy TE warriors fight me.

The rest are frankly, embarrassing.

Meanwhile, TE's top tier are perfectly willing to allow their mid & lower range nations get absolutely plastered, for no good strategic or tactical reason. 

My contempt for them grows daily.

I was with you right up until you called me a rogue. Please note TTE declared on us and we have offered them peace. Hardly the actions of a repelant [sic] rogue.

Stop trying to play the victim here. You spied on a good number of TTE members for no reason other than "An unnamed client paid us to do so," that is valid CB for a war. The fact that you offered them peace means nothing. You guys initiated the conflict, and no matter what you try to spin on this, everyone can see that your the aggressors here and TTE is merely defending itself from the actions of a rouge alliance.

either you, A) want peace, which would mean providing TTE with a reason to give you peace, again you would probably have to reveal who this client was you were working for. or B) you don't desire peace, in which case you will be at war with TTE until you figure out A.

We've already done A. The reason TE will give us peace is because they've surrendered.

They started the shooting - why are they turtling, or in PM? We're here, we're not running away, we're perfectly happy to fight. But it seems they're not, nor are they willing to surrender to end the agony of their members weeing their nations burn around them..... They can fight, or they can surrender. We're perfectly happy with either.

We've already done A. The reason TE will give us peace is because they've surrendered.

They started the shooting - why are they turtling, or in PM? We're here, we're not running away, we're perfectly happy to fight. But it seems they're not, nor are they willing to surrender to end the agony of their members weeing their nations burn around them..... They can fight, or they can surrender. We're perfectly happy with either.

Your evidence that they have surrendered is where? Also, they are not watching their members burn, and if you are paying attention then you would see the actions they are taking to get their members out of harms way from your destructive behavior. Then again, this being you guys, I wouldn't expect you to see what Yuurei and the TTE gov are doing about it.

basically, you guys are acting like terrorists for no reason besides someone paid you, I find it genuinely hard to believe that TTE is ever going to surrender to you, and I would expect once this global war wraps up, your alliance will be tech raided by just about everyone.

Just for MrChaos and for clarity, I'll rephrase: "The reason TE will give is peace is because they will have surrendered."

If they're not watching their members burn then that's because they've turned their backs on them.

or, this might sound crazy, they have a very limited number of nations in range of the 3 on your AA.

edit: they have no one in your range, or the guy in PM, and a whopping total of 4 that could potentially declare on thekirbyfake, one of which is currently engaged with him, if you want war I will arrange for someone with free slots to provide you with some.

We got paid to spy.

We're not getting paid to fight.

We're not complaining about it, mind.

this entire thread is complaining, you spied and in order to receive peace you need to give TTE a reason to give it to you, and I sincerely doubt this thread is going to help that.

Edited by Mogar

Nothing wrong with that, they were perfectly entitled to start shooting. I just wish they'd keep on shooting, or call it a day. I've had at most 3 worthy TE warriors fight me.

The rest are frankly, embarrassing.

Meanwhile, TE's top tier are perfectly willing to allow their mid & lower range nations get absolutely plastered, for no good strategic or tactical reason. 

My contempt for them grows daily.

Bra look at your tech compared to the nations you have been fighting. Its more in your favor than Micheal Phelps racing a 200m freestyle against a paraplegic.  I mean it is what it is.  Have at it but stop your BS about peace.  If you want peace just peace out with them lol im sure none of those nations will try to fight back.  IMO you want peace just to start a new worthless thread on here.

So on a different note.  What nations are you all inheriting?  

We'll soon be in range of each other Moggy. Hang onto that thought till one of us gets out of Anarchy.

Bra look at your tech compared to the nations you have been fighting. Its more in your favor than Micheal Phelps racing a 200m freestyle against a paraplegic.  I mean it is what it is.  Have at it but stop your BS about peace.  If you want peace just peace out with them lol im sure none of those nations will try to fight back.  IMO you want peace just to start a new worthless thread on here.

So on a different note.  What nations are you all inheriting?  

Unless I'm seeing things, he just challenged Mogar to a fight :lol1:

The nations of UOKMB will cease to exist. The rulers of UOKMB nations will continue their activities on Bob as rulers of different nations in a different alliance.

That is our payment and it's why TTE cannot "win" this.

As Mogar's pointed out, it looks like you've been sold a dud, buddy.