UOKMB vs TTE war

Last thread locked. Not sure why since the conflict is still very much ongoing.

TTE has gone from 3m NS to less than 2m since this conflict began. Now that we're in range of non-SDI nations things are only going to get worse.

Yuurie has deleted my threads on his forum and ignores PMs which is a shame as he seems intent on allowing his alliance to crumble. So I give this opportunity for them to surrender and apologise. They can do it on this thread or create another, I'm not choosy.

It's not a time to be stubborn. You know what will happen once we expire. You know you cannot win. Man up and do what's best for your alliance.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could explain, well just about everything about this thread, I'd be happy to assist you in achieving peace.

tumblr_mql0l4YQV81rqy6q8o4_250.gif

edit: after actually looking ingame and talking to TTE, I do not think you will have them surrendering to you, should you wish to end this war and peace out I will see what I can do, but them surrendering is not going to be on the table.

Edited by Mogar

If you could explain, well just about everything about this thread, I'd be happy to assist you in achieving peace.

tumblr_mql0l4YQV81rqy6q8o4_250.gif

edit: after actually looking ingame and talking to TTE, I do not think you will have them surrendering to you, should you wish to end this war and peace out I will see what I can do, but them surrendering is not going to be on the table.

I feel like you have a gif for every comment. Thats actually pretty impressive. 

We don't wish for anything to end. However when you get a PM like this, well, I'm not a monster.
48dc878fee24cd2d85a23c1e4c5971bb.jpg

I pity them and I'm offering an olive branch and a way out.

i appreciate you posting this, I have messaged this nation and will be arranging for aid for them if required, should you genuinely want peace that can be arranged, but you will not find peace by posting antagonistic threads like this.

tumblr_inline_mx59aprJn51ql2gms.gif

Edited by Mogar

should you genuinely want peace that can be arranged

Any idea why TTE and in particular Yuurie is remaining quiet?

His alliance is falling apart. I've offered to stop stomping on him but he's just whistling in the corner as if nothing is happening.

Surrender and apologise and we will move on to our new nations and put this thing to bed.

His alliance is falling apart. I've offered to stop stomping on him but he's just whistling in the corner as if nothing is happening.

Surrender and apologise and we will move on to our new nations and put this thing to bed.

You are going to reroll into new nations?

I'm no fan of Yuurei. He plays this game right on the edge, walking a thin line between neutrality and severe aggression. It has nearly caught him on several occasions. And I look forward to the day it does. Sadly this isn't it. As repulsive as saying this is, TTE and my old friend Yuurei are in the right and would be fools to buckle to any demands from someone dumb enough to engage in mass spy attacks like UOKMB did.

That said, give 'em hell UOKMB!

I would gather that they have no intentions of surrendering to an alliance that was mass spying on them allegedly for another alliance, that goes against the standards of our world, if you wish to end the war than you will most likely have to make some type of concession, most notably you'd probably have to reveal who your client was.

Edited by Mogar

You are going to reroll into new nations?

We are going to inherit much larger nations. (oh, and Hi TBM!)

I would gather that they have no intentions of surrendering

Then they will continue to lose nations and alliance NS. Shame Yuurie isn't seeing the bigger picture for his alliance. Edited by thekirbyfake

The nations of UOKMB will cease to exist. The rulers of UOKMB nations will continue their activities on Bob as rulers of different nations in a different alliance.

That is our payment and it's why TTE cannot "win" this.

OOC: I'd like to point out to you that this is goes against the ToS you agreed to upon signing up to play this game, nation gifting is illegal and is something you can get banned for.

IC: that was far easier than I expected.