New Polar Order recognition of war with TIO

EaTeMuP

I've been struggling to remain in the top 10% myself, I doubt I'm ever going to join you guys on the casualties race again, but Mogatopia was ahead of its time, my question still stands, Coalition planning does get messy sometimes but you can't sacrifice entire alliances because you have to step on some toes to reach peace.

I don't mind.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took you guys long enough, sheesh. You've only been threatening this for two weeks. 

If you're disappointed with only Polar helping out its ally Sparta after they've engaged in multiple fronts, just let us know and I'm sure we'll be happy to accommodate you.

To say that many of the things that have been said from your camp during this war have been unimpressive and simply unnecessarily bellicose -- especially of what is known about your alliance's desire to defend NPO prior to this war -- is an understatement.

Edited by IYIyTh

And you take great pride in attacking an opponent 50 times smaller than yourselves. 
Regardless, I will ignore your one-liner about how you believe Polaris is a superior power to a maximum 40 member alliance and will simply say this, I have never commented on any Polaris matter other than our little incident. As for me being a big talker, hrmm..... you may be right, but then again, I don't care if I talk big or small, as everyone's definition seems to change to suit their current position.

You realize that we are at war with NSO, NPO, ODN, GATO and now TIO, right?

As for that 50 times line, if you're referring to TIO, we are 1.3 times bigger in NS or 2 times bigger in member count. Take your pick on what other stats you might be looking at, but 50 is pretty much wrong no matter what. If you're referring to when we warred your micro for one round when it had about 5 members, then whatever. You think much too highly of PNU if you think it was even worth taking pride in warring.

Sorry to call people out in public, but there seems to be some confusion about the peace talks went, so I'd like to clear some things up

Sparta's first offer didn't even include peacing out NPO - That was rejected

This was moved to include NPO, but US would stay out the war and Sparta could hit whoever they wanted - This was rejected

Sparta then lied about these 2 offers saying I misrepresented the offers they had given (I posted logs, not a summary)

I then brought up the possibility of "Everyone staying out, unless an ally is hit" something Sparta tell their allies is the offer they gave to us.

We agreed to Bloc to Bloc talks and then NpO hit us

Please don't continue to spread lies on these forums, it doesn't help anyone

Very scummy moves.

To say that many of the things that have been said from your camp during this war have been unimpressive and simply unnecessarily bellicose -- especially of what is known about your alliance's desire to defend NPO prior to this war -- is an understatement.

Perhaps you are mistaking NATO for TPF, which has acknowledged its position changed when it became obvious NPO was a key target for the Polar coalition rather than NSO. My position has been consistent: that a war designed to target a MD ally would directly impact NATO's MD obligations, regardless of the selection of the initial target. In that context, non-chaining clauses seem like a convenient excuse to avoid honouring a treaty.

Polar, at least, was specifically aware of this. Hence my surprise that its blocmate was the first oA against NPO, if I am to accept it genuinely wished to avoid this situation given relationships between allies. I guess Polar judged that the benefits outweighed the risks or costs of putting us in this position, which is its perogative. Edited by Sir Humphrey

TIO and NATO chose to join your coalition over joining the other one, you would let the entire coalition stay at war forever because one front is losing while the majority are winning? You guys couldn't have been seriously shocked that someone came in to exert more pressure onto US to bring them out of the war.

Nobody is shocked, just pissed at the senselessness of it all. All of us people who fought together the last few years are beating the tar out of each other while the people we fought are sitting in their technologically superior fortresses laughing at us.

Put another way, Polar is fighting in the same coalition as GOONS and just attacked someone willing to burn for them less than 4 months ago. That's retarded, and the position could have been avoided, we would have taken a shot at TOP way before we ever would have declared on XX if given the opportunity :(