New Polar Order recognition of war with TIO

EaTeMuP

Yeah but from all comments about treating your coalition partners like allies and all those oA's that benefited TOP, they could have at least thrown one your way to help out Sparta...

Just saying, TOP seems to be benefiting from this "everyone oA on to everything and our coalition is our main focus" thought more than everyone else.

NpO hits TIO, berbers makes it an anti-TOP thread. You really have a thing for us, don't you? ;)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NpO hits TIO, berbers makes it an anti-TOP thread. You really have a thing for us, don't you? ;)

Yes, but to be fair I had to pick someone once MK disbanded and you guys had Bob Ilyani so it was an easy transition :P

I remember it like it was yesterday when TIO were stalwart allies of Polaris, now Polar are hitting them. Have you forgotten how TIO burned for you? Disgusting.

Go get em, TIO.

o/

You should start a bloc with the STA and call it Ex-Girlfriends. Because that is what this sounds like. You dumped us and now you're upset that we're boning other chicks. If I recall correctly (which I do) TIO came to us and decided unilaterally that our MDoAP was now an ODP. I told you to get bent and cancelled it (because ODPs are dumb and pointless and you can't just decide to change what a treaty says). TIO decided they didn't want to be connected to us. The STA decided they didn't want to be connected to us. And now you are upset that we are doing all we can to protect and help those that we are connected to over folks who chose to leave us. Polaris will always defend her allies before others, because that is how we roll. We honor our commitments and agreements. We have neither with TIO.

p.s. we sold all the crap you left at our apartment.

Yeah but from all comments about treating your coalition partners like allies and all those oA's that benefited TOP, they could have at least thrown one your way to help out Sparta...

Just saying, TOP seems to be benefiting from this "everyone oA on to everything and our coalition is our main focus" thought more than everyone else.

Seems to me that TOP could see the way the wind was blowing, and decided to pick the winning side.  After picking correctly, they've successfully capitalized on said good choice with other good political and military choices.  I find it hard to deny them credit for benefiting from a series of wise decisions.  If we're going to carry this forward even more, I can credit Non Grata (despite being on the opposite side of this war) with tactfully avoiding a direct confrontation with Polaris and thus avoiding falling all the way into the grave NSO dug.

Right now though, this is about TIO and Polaris.  This whole war has been the usual mess of treaty web entanglement, and as a very predictable result, some people are butthurt.  They'll get over it in time for the next major conflict.

I remember it like it was yesterday when TIO were stalwart allies of Polaris, now Polar are hitting them. Have you forgotten how TIO burned for you? Disgusting.

Go get em, TIO.

o/

I recall in PB-Polar, TIO bailed after a week or two of war, and they left LoSS/DT, who entered for them, stuck in the fight for SF to take advantage of.

Seems to me that TOP could see the way the wind was blowing, and decided to pick the winning side.  After picking correctly, they've successfully capitalized on said good choice with other good political and military choices.  I find it hard to deny them credit for benefiting from a series of wise decisions.  If we're going to carry this forward even more, I can credit Non Grata (despite being on the opposite side of this war) with tactfully avoiding a direct confrontation with Polaris and thus avoiding falling all the way into the grave NSO dug.

I'm not disputing the fact they manipulated this war excellently, that can be reflected in the % of damage taken charts.  I am just saying that when all the Aft/XX/Chestnut/Etc. dow's came out, most of them were for TOP's benefit iirc, or a result of an action that was for TOP's benefit.

Now though, all of a sudden people are saying "well TOP's not allied to Sparta and that's why they wouldn't defend them".  That logic seems to bend to whatever way TOP needs it to this war, which is great for them, but not so much for everyone who isn't them :/

I can credit Non Grata (despite being on the opposite side of this war) with tactfully avoiding a direct confrontation with Polaris and thus avoiding falling all the way into the grave NSO dug.

lol you're still toeing this line? Haven't you guys fucked up enough to continue trying to push such retardation?

I mean, I'm flattered we've managed to grasp and maintain so much attention with minimal efforts - but you're buttfuck stupid if you really think anyone beyond your own membership believes it. 

lol you're still toeing this line? Haven't you guys $%&@ed up enough to continue trying to push such retardation?

I mean, I'm flattered we've managed to grasp and maintain so much attention with minimal efforts - but you're butt$%&@ stupid if you really think anyone beyond your own membership believes it. 

Do you respond like this to every post? Your posts are either A. Crying about being wronged by Polar (Past and/or Present) or B. Full of filtered words. This time you managed a 50% share of each.

Chill out sometime. You'll live longer. 

I'm quite chill. 

That you so quickly narrow down and equate broad actions to singular [i]negative conclusion[/i] is in your own mind. A sure sign of prejudice and a weak mind. 

Get the fuck over it, some people swear. Some people don't. Some speak English, some speak Italian. Our differences are what make us .. Different.

emo-sob.gif

I'm quite chill. 

That you so quickly narrow down and equate broad actions to singular negative conclusion is in your own mind. A sure sign of prejudice and a weak mind. 

Get the $%&@ over it, some people swear. Some people don't. Some speak English, some speak Italian. Our differences are what make us .. Different.

emo-sob.gif

Is everything going according to your plans comrade?  I trust you are still enjoying our destruction.

It takes NpO this long to declare on TIO and yet they ignore NATO...
I mean I am indifferent to TIO, but man, way to let your allies burn...

Shoot 'em down TIO!

Rayan, my friend, watch where you are throwing those stones. I'm pretty sure your house is made of glass. 

Lol wut? :psyduck:

This seems to be a very ill thought decision. I thought that R&R was the Non Grata of this war and no one wanted to draw them in. Anyway, happy hunting to our friends in US

That didn't really stop Polaris last war, either.

Is everything going according to your plans comrade?  I trust you are still enjoying our destruction.

Very much enjoying it, yes. You're doing a much better job doing your whole sphere in this past month alone than we all expected to do just to you in our several conversations several months ago. 

Figures I talk about a weak mind and you're the first to respond with an unintelligible response to the post . Were your ears tingling?

Poor Rayvon, you hang on to the notion that you are in the superior position and please do so forever.   That is of course one of your greatest strengths, to hear hoof beats in the streets and immediately think zebras.

I am hoping that your surrender is many many months away so you can prove your superiority for a more protracted period so we may all believe as you do.

Poor Rayvon, you hang on to the notion that you are in the superior position and please do so forever.   That is of course one of your greatest strengths, to hear hoof beats in the streets and immediately think zebras.

I am hoping that your surrender is many many months away so you can prove your superiority for a more protracted period so we may all believe as you do.

I hold no illusions as to where we stand. Do continue. 

To be fair, we hold not treaty with RnR and they exited XX as we were coming in. You should know that we wouldn't leak a major treaty signing that shifted entire blocs and lead us on the road to this war with everyone who might possibly be in our sphere. In addition, you didn't really expect a rejuvenated Polar to lay down and accept a rolling from the political masterminds of NSO and NG, did you? Moves were made, and you can't fault us for doing it when it has turned out to be an exceptional move.

It's kinda funny you say you have enough experience to know how things go a couple of posts later than this one, since you're not showing it at all here.

First of all you underestimate the starting situation:
- Theres a target on XX and Us pledged from the start to be on their side if there was gonna be another XX beatdown.
- Fark are very loyal allies, with one big drawback, they take long times to form new relationships which doesn't make them the most flexible FA wise.
- Sparta and MHA, no offense meant, but you just have to look at their treaties to know the chance of any game changing treaties coming from them was very slim.
- Polar, the chances of them making a game changing move with a target on their back was also slim, thats the reason the TOP treaty was exceptional because no one expected it because it was so unlikely to happen.

Thus it was up to surrounding alliances to gather support. You can ask any alliance Us signed over the last months (IRON/VAL/ODN) all discussions had one common point, we would support XX in a NSO/NG war on XX.

Polar had no treaty with R&R so indeed no obligation to share their TOP treaty beforehand. Seeing we had almost daily interaction between blocs in which we made our intentions and next steps clear you can argue if decency shouldn't have come into play, but thats really not an issue. Polar signed TOP which was a great move and we recognized it as such. But the Polar TOP treaty changed the politics from a target on one of our allies to a target on another bloc ally.

If having no treaty means not having to share information, i think we can agree having no treaty also means we don't just have to drop bloc allies to suit polars new political position.

Thus that meant we were in a tricky position, when the war started we also recognized NSO had it coming so no one in Us was jumping to join them, we did the only thing we could do at that point and that was to not activate any optional clause. NPO decided to support their ally, which was their choice. However when someone made an aggressive move towards NPO with an optional in, there was no staying out. You can't activate non chaining clauses or anything after an optional attack. The mandatory clause forced TIO and NATO to act.

So yes, I stick to my original point, the choice was made for Us. Thats, for me regrettable, but not anything to cry about. Just a fact of life. Seeing the original post i replied to stated Us made it's choice I just pointed out it was made for Us. This could have been avoided, it wasn't c'est la vie.

One regret here, Mogar said something like, if you don't peace out we'll pile on you until you do. My fear is that polars entry on TIO just turned this from a fringe conflict to one that will last till the very last day of the war.

One regret here, Mogar said something like, if you don't peace out we'll pile on you until you do. My fear is that polars entry on TIO just turned this from a fringe conflict to one that will last till the very last day of the war.

Hey now, we offered peace and they told us to bring it. *shrug*