New Polar Order recognition of war with TIO

EaTeMuP

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

point blank, it's either alliances on your side start surrendering, or we keep stacking the odds against you, you gotta bend sometime.

I dislike how this war played out but US chose the side they did unfortunately, and we all gotta accept it.

Us was in the position it was in partially due to the threat against XX (Fark/Polar), forcing us to find support where they couldn't. A position that turned upside down when we had to read about XX (polars's) own solution on the OWF without as much as a heads up. And a position that was sealed when Sparta used an optional clause to hit an alliance tied to 2/3rds of the bloc.

The only choice there was, was made for Us.

Anyway, on behalf of the alliances we started out working against together and we mutually dislike, thanks.

I remember it like it was yesterday when TIO were stalwart allies of Polaris, now Polar are hitting them. Have you forgotten how TIO burned for you? Disgusting.

Go get em, TIO.

o/

Polar and Pacifica used to be allies, get over it.  Times change.

I remember when TIO decided they didn't want to be our allies any more because they wanted to be allies with Pacifica.  What exactly is your point?

More NpO/NPO drama please...  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

I remember it like it was yesterday when TIO were stalwart allies of Polaris, now Polar are hitting them. Have you forgotten how TIO burned for you? Disgusting.
Go get em, TIO.

o/

Because NpO should let their current ally burn for an ally whom they haven't shared a treaty with for over two years? Maybe you forget how the NpO-TIO relations ended... They weren't on a good note either in case you forgot. But then again most of the TIO of old are no longer there... So what's left?

This is just gross, in hindsight we should have just gone along with the Polar rolling instead of trying to stop it.

FFS NpO you could of at least had TOP hit us :(

Edit:  Although, to be fair, Polar did just jump on a grenade for Sparta, so that deserves some props.  

Edited by berbers

This is just gross, in hindsight we should have just gone along with the Polar rolling instead of trying to stop it.

FFS NpO you could of at least had TOP hit us :(

inb4 you get a trolling query from Caustic.

Glad to see our TIO allies along side in the battlefield! o/ TIO

Although, to be fair, Polar did just jump on a grenade for Sparta, so that deserves some props.  

Something tells me Sparta would have been a lot more grateful if they had defended them 20 days ago, rather than trying to diplomatically avoid their commitment.

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

I approve of this endeavor: roll TIO.

EDIT: obligatory "8 wars aren't a counter" comment, so I expect someone else to chain in.

The horseshit that has become commonplace needs to end.  Pick a side, fight where necessary and forget all the e-lawyer crap that has become so prevalent.  R&R knew full well what was required and they allowed their bloc mate to carry on regardless.  There is indeed senseless aspects to this war and this particular front will be one of them, but everyone chose their side, adopted their position and did so willingly and even given vast amount of opportunity to change their mind carried on regardless.

As for NATO, I am sure they will be well attended, nobody gets a free swing past a certain point.  Diplomacy and good will only carries so far, when you throw it back then other choices have to be made.  They have now been made, R&R will make its choices in coming days and friends may indeed fight friends as a result.  These are the choices that face us when treaties are signed and when agreements are made.  Please don't condescend and pretend that you didn't want this outcome, you made every move towards it and none away from it and despite all concession do not turn away from your choices. 

Good luck to all involved, may resolution be swift.

The horse!@#$ that has become commonplace needs to end.  Pick a side, fight where necessary and forget all the e-lawyer crap that has become so prevalent.  R&R knew full well what was required and they allowed their bloc mate to carry on regardless.  There is indeed senseless aspects to this war and this particular front will be one of them, but everyone chose their side, adopted their position and did so willingly and even given vast amount of opportunity to change their mind carried on regardless.

As for NATO, I am sure they will be well attended, nobody gets a free swing past a certain point.  Diplomacy and good will only carries so far, when you throw it back then other choices have to be made.  They have now been made, R&R will make its choices in coming days and friends may indeed fight friends as a result.  These are the choices that face us when treaties are signed and when agreements are made.  Please don't condescend and pretend that you didn't want this outcome, you made every move towards it and none away from it and despite all concession do not turn away from your choices. 

Good luck to all involved, may resolution be swift.

I think you're misinterpreting Garion's comment...

We expected counters, and if we wanted to avoid them, we had ample opportunity to do so. But don't let me get in the way of your apparent frustration.