New Polar Order recognition of war with TIO

EaTeMuP

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flag might be fun, but the in-game viceroy may be a hard one to get the community to accept if only because there's no sure mechanism for that to be turned back over.

I don't think it could become a common occurrence, but we now have the option available and have it within the legality of our world.(OOC: follow game rules)

I would actually see similar terms to my own being used in future wars, perhaps ingame flags mandatory being changed to something for x amount of days, or bring back viceroys with the alliance control ability we were given, we have the tools, why not use them?

I kinda figured if I want own flag, I'd still want to do it the fun way and win a TE round.  But hey, if it's legal it's fair game, I can't see any reason not to, there are certainly much less honorable ways to be in the barren post-apocalyptic wasteland of Planet Bob.

I kinda figured if I want own flag, I'd still want to do it the fun way and win a TE round.  But hey, if it's legal it's fair game, I can't see any reason not to, there are certainly much less honorable ways to be in the barren post-apocalyptic wasteland of Planet Bob.

I was referring to alliance flags like this just below the alliance name, it's a minor thing, but I am one who supports more creative ways to use any and every ability admin gives us to further change our political landscape. my idea for mandatory changing of said flag would be say a white flag to acknowledge they surrendered, or perhaps something more silly like your sig for example.

I think this is the point where we grab some popcorn and wait for someone from Invicta to come along and question your statement.

We're sure having fun now though. To say we were foaming at the mouth for this chance would be an understatement.

Edited by Thrash

I was referring to alliance flags like this just below the alliance name, it's a minor thing, but I am one who supports more creative ways to use any and every ability admin gives us to further change our political landscape. my idea for mandatory changing of said flag would be say a white flag to acknowledge they surrendered, or perhaps something more silly like your sig for example.

I knew what you meant :)  Alliance and war flags with a scope only for your own AA have been in TE for awhile and the alliance management system in use now is almost an identical port.  I've had my own potential designs for flags since well before I was playing CN, I put 'em on imgur.  The main rationale for my wanting to win one is lots of war and chaos.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf