New Polar Order recognition of war with TIO

EaTeMuP

I remember it like it was yesterday when TIO were stalwart allies of Polaris, now Polar are hitting them. Have you forgotten how TIO burned for you? Disgusting.

Go get em, TIO.

o/

And now they are going to burn for you.

Anyway, I can't say I am happy to see this, as my allies in Polar obviously didn't want to have to hit their old friends.

That said, have fun all.

o/Polar

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to feel like the ugly chick at the prom that no one wants to dance with :(

You should come over to ghost NG, I have plenty of dance partners. I could attack you if you'd like but you'd have to get in line.

inb4 you get a trolling query from Caustic.

Glad to see our TIO allies along side in the battlefield! o/ TIO

Caustic being caustic? Whoever heard of such a thing?

Edit: I'm sorry, did I miss the part where M.O.G.A.R. was an important front in this war? I thought he was a one man alliance but he seems to be speaking as if he's one of the NpO crew's commanders. Edited by Monroe

And now they are going to burn for you.

Anyway, I can't say I am happy to see this, as my allies in Polar obviously didn't want to have to hit their old friends.

That said, have fun all.

o/Polar

You really think that Pacifica hasn't recognized the fact that her allies have gone above and beyond for her time and time again? If you really think this is the case, you have not been paying attention.

my surrender terms for the enemy coalition were i want 19 people to ghost my AA to get my own flags ingame, if thats genuinely a burden or difficult for the enemy coaliton they have far more problems than I ever could have imagined.

Hey, after this war, I will ghost your alliance for that mate. :D

Edit: I'm sorry, did I miss the part where M.O.G.A.R. was an important front in this war? I thought he was a one man alliance but he seems to be speaking as if he's one of the NpO crew's commanders.

I am more powerful than you could imagine, I have destroyed alliances with a thought, do you think your alliance is above reproach? After 3% disbands by my hand I can make sure you're next.

Hey, after this war, I will ghost your alliance for that mate. :D

certainly appreciated, the problem is organizing 19 people to do it at once, I am sure I could find people willing to assist, its just the timing issue I am having trouble with.

Edited by Mogar

You really think that Pacifica hasn't recognized the fact that her allies have gone above and beyond for her time and time again? If you really think this is the case, you have not been paying attention.

I think this is the point where we grab some popcorn and wait for someone from Invicta to come along and question your statement.

you mean like how you guys signed up with MK and their allies and then actively plotted to dismantle DH, or do you want to discuss further back history? I am certain I can think of multiple examples of Pacifician allies being left to die by NPO.

Edited by Mogar

my surrender terms for the enemy coalition were i want 19 people to ghost my AA to get my own flags ingame, if thats genuinely a burden or difficult for the enemy coaliton they have far more problems than I ever could have imagined.

Oh man.  I love the honesty here :)

tl;dr It turns out RnR is a joke. If I were Us, I'd disband right now.

Well we had a good run.

RIP sweet prince, the only bloc that took longer deciding a name than they did existing :|

Oh man.  I love the honesty here :)

I would actually see similar terms to my own being used in future wars, perhaps ingame flags mandatory being changed to something for x amount of days, or bring back viceroys with the alliance control ability we were given, we have the tools, why not use them?

I am more powerful than you could imagine, I have destroyed alliances with a thought, do you think your alliance is above reproach? After 3% disbands by my hand I can make sure you're next.

certainly appreciated, the problem is organizing 19 people to do it at once, I am sure I could find people willing to assist, its just the timing issue I am having trouble with.

Rage flag? I'm in.

I would actually see similar terms to my own being used in future wars, perhaps ingame flags mandatory being changed to something for x amount of days, or bring back viceroys with the alliance control ability we were given, we have the tools, why not use them?

Flag might be fun, but the in-game viceroy may be a hard one to get the community to accept if only because there's no sure mechanism for that to be turned back over.

Edited by Roadie