New Polar Order recognition of war with TIO

EaTeMuP

II1uoqu.png

New Polar Order recognition of War

TIO declared war on Sparta and as such, the Tonight We Ski In Hell! pact has been activated.

Specifically ARTICLE III. Mutual Defense

"An act of war upon one signatory is considered an act of war on the other and will be met with military actions."

o/

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember it like it was yesterday when TIO were stalwart allies of Polaris, now Polar are hitting them. Have you forgotten how TIO burned for you? Disgusting.

Go get em, TIO.

o/

point blank, it's either alliances on your side start surrendering, or we keep stacking the odds against you, you gotta bend sometime.

I dislike how this war played out but US chose the side they did unfortunately, and we all gotta accept it.

Edited by Mogar

I remember it like it was yesterday when TIO were stalwart allies of Polaris, now Polar are hitting them. Have you forgotten how TIO burned for you? Disgusting.

Go get em, TIO.

o/

Polar and Pacifica used to be allies, get over it.  Times change.

Go get em, TIO.

o/

I remember when TIO decided they didn't want to be our allies any more because they wanted to be allies with Pacifica.  What exactly is your point?