Los Pollos Hermanos Disbandment Notification

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Safe travels as you ride the train into the sunset. The UCN/Europa crew (Jonygozy, MoSW, Muskatersish, Che, Deebo - yes, I know I spelled most of those wrong) were really solid guys back in the day - if a little squirrley for me, I wasn't much fun - and I'm sorry to hear that so much of their crew has left. Best of luck to them and you here and elsewhere.

From the outside, people probably think FEAR is talkin' !@#$ with these posts. Only us true believers know the depth of love it indicates. 

Toodles indeed. :)

♫When the trumpet of Admin shall sound, and CN is no more,

And The End War breaks with devastating flair;

When the nations of both friend and foe gather face-to-face to war,

And the roll is called up yonder, I’ll be there.♫

Rey didn't kill LPH though, he just injected life into a dead thing for a couple months

To give something life then take it away is a great political debate. So in a sense, Rey aborted LPH and the age-old debate can go on if Rey murdered LPH or not. Edited by Rotavele

no see if we're going the abortion route, Deebo is Kermit Gosnell and I am The Good Guy (i dont pay attention so im really unsure if there was ever a dramatic fight scene in there anywhere; we're gonna make me a self-insert in the movie as much as it pains me to say "self-insert"). Anyway yeah the point is Deebo won in the end but I put up a fight to keep that child alive.

Also, I'm making a totally original movie. Yeah.

Edited by Neo Uruk

After 5+ years together, the gang has gone home. A few of us remain scattered in CN, but we will likely never again unite under one roof. May LPH and the dream she represented rest in peace. 

This makes me really sad. I'm not nearly as active on CN as I once was during the heyday of CNE/TCW/UCN, but those were some damn good times.