Los Pollos Hermanos Disbandment Notification

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye.

I still don't agree with you trying to set NEW up into a failing war (i.e. telling them you'll support them and then only half-ass a war effort). Even if they didn't communicate with you, still an ass move imo. Better to just tell them you aren't supporting their war and cancel the treaty. Setting them up telling them you will back them while telling them you will go to war if they do seems vindictive. 

Chax (et al), it's been a trip (and a half). In the end, all things fall apart...

Something about the journey, not the destination, and those along for the ride. "It is from their foes, not their friends, that cities learn the value of building high walls" and with that, those trying times, not our smoothest sailings, are the ones that enlighten us to our true strength.

I mourn not the passing of things, only that I could not have passed before them.

Genuinely, and from the deepest recesses of my soul,

[i]Toddles, cupcake[/i]

Chax (et al), it's been a trip (and a half). In the end, all things fall apart...

Something about the journey, not the destination, and those along for the ride. "It is from their foes, not their friends, that cities learn the value of building high walls" and with that, those trying times, not our smoothest sailings, are the ones that enlighten us to our true strength.

I mourn not the passing of things, only that I could not have passed before them.

Genuinely, and from the deepest recesses of my soul,

Toddles, cupcake

Toddles, Ovid!

Very sad to see, but this was in the cards for a while now. I enjoyed the history and it brought back some fond memories- Europa was a damn good alliance and I'm glad to have gotten to know you guys during that time.

Chax, hit me up on IRC sometime. Everyone else, cheers.

Bye.

I still don't agree with you trying to set NEW up into a failing war (i.e. telling them you'll support them and then only half-ass a war effort). Even if they didn't communicate with you, still an ass move imo. Better to just tell them you aren't supporting their war and cancel the treaty. Setting them up telling them you will back them while telling them you will go to war if they do seems vindictive. 

Everybody stop what you're doing, US would like us to pay attention to him in this thread.

Chax! Thanks for letting me chill in LPH given the circumstances in which I joined lol. It was fun in LPH. I wasn't involved with any of pre-LPH but I watched and liked Europa. Anyway, pretty much just stopping by and saying good luck with whatever you do. Same to Deebo. 

The announcement makes me sad.  NPL wanted a crack at LPH, but when it got down to 13 members we thought it wasn't even worth it anymore.  At least you didn't have rey around to ruin it for you in the end, though I'm pretty sure he took you to the end.  

Good luck, or whatever, guys.

The announcement makes me sad.  NPL wanted a crack at LPH, but when it got down to 13 members we thought it wasn't even worth it anymore.  At least you didn't have rey around to ruin it for you in the end, though I'm pretty sure he took you to the end.  

Good luck, or whatever, guys.

you didn't decide it wasn't worth it when rey (the only LPH member who knew what NPL is) left? or was there more to it than that?

very disappointed to see another good alliance gone. screw you deebo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-26847-he-cant-keep-getting-away-wit

Kinda sad that the Peace and Love Train didn't get a mention, but you guys have had a crazy ride, so it's understandable.

That said, after moving past the unpleasant rumors surrounding UCN's demise, Europa was a classy bloc mate. They were steadfast in their loyalty up until the end. You guys were a blast to hang with, with much cooler heads than most as the end of PnL drew near. Perhaps most honorable was your assistance to us after the PnL days, after UBD was gone and we no longer had a shared ally. You guys, on more than one occasion, shielded NADC and her allies during war from what could have been a tsunami. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if one of those beatdowns that never came would have ended the Coalition for good, and all because we were former allies and friends.

I was personally disappointed when we were never able to sign another treaty together, and I did not wade much into the controversies that surrounded BFF, but Europa's loyalty and friendship with the NADC while allies and after left a lasting impression with many of us. I'm sorry to see that her ship has sailed for the last time.

o/ Europa

o/ BFF

o/ LPH

Kinda sad that the Peace and Love Train didn't get a mention, but you guys have had a crazy ride, so it's understandable.

That said, after moving past the unpleasant rumors surrounding UCN's demise, Europa was a classy bloc mate. They were steadfast in their loyalty up until the end. You guys were a blast to hang with, with much cooler heads than most as the end of PnL drew near. Perhaps most honorable was your assistance to us after the PnL days, after UBD was gone and we no longer had a shared ally. You guys, on more than one occasion, shielded NADC and her allies during war from what could have been a tsunami. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if one of those beatdowns that never came would have ended the Coalition for good, and all because we were former allies and friends.

I was personally disappointed when we were never able to sign another treaty together, and I did not wade much into the controversies that surrounded BFF, but Europa's loyalty and friendship with the NADC while allies and after left a lasting impression with many of us. I'm sorry to see that her ship has sailed for the last time.

o/ Europa

o/ BFF

o/ LPH

This is why I need to sleep more. I'm at that point where if I briefly stop doing whatever it is that I'm in the middle of, that thought/task is gone forever. It happened halfway through my WoT. We know that PnL wasn't too keen on us at first, but the fact that you all gave us a chance and let us in left quite the mark on us. I was sad that we never got to rock the war train together, but it was a ride nonetheless. The one thing I always liked about warring our former PnL mates post-bloc was the cordial way it was conducted. I let my temper flare toward MCXA a few times, but NADC always acted as a mediator and I appreciated that a lot. Miss you guys.