I go by Aggron on IRC. I'm a moderately active CN player looking for a neutral-ish AA. If you have any questions feel free to pm me In Game or On Forum PM. 

My History: A few minor AA's, which i left because I didn't feel I was the right fit. I then spent time in R&R, which I left as well. My longest AA membership was the ODN, which I left on awkward terms during the onset of this war.

I'll leave details out, but long story short, for a week or two I've been on no AA. Entertaining a few offers from some nice AA's. Though I'd rather come here to just find somewhere I can be a part of. I'm not die-hard neutral, but  i don't enjoy going to war when I feel I have no stake in the matter. Feel free to PM me IG or via Inbox. Chances are if you send a generic recruitment letter I'll turn you down.

-Cheers,

Aggron

By "awkward terms" he means he surrendered to TTK and then spent several days trying to convince us that even though he left our AA and joined the TTK PoW AA, he is still a member of the ODN and shouldn't be demasked on our forums. Then he promised he would come back and fight for us, but instead he broke the promise and decided to create a LoSS-protected alliance and tried to poach from us.

In other words, this fine gentleman is quite the catch and a wonderful asset to any alliance. Recruit away!

Edited by Nikolay

He also joined Non Grata and left recently, so there is a chance that we will be gunning for him. If not, it'd probably be up to me to deliver the punishment. Recruit at your own peril, he can't be trusted.

:|

A shame to see what's happened since you left us. Here's hoping you get your shit straight, bud.

Let that be a lesson to all of you people out there: Leave R&R, do dumb things.

Edited by WarriorSoul

The Greater Jedi Order would be happy to have you.  Stop bringing up his past please.  Done it is.  The Greater Jedi Order is also an alliance that will only go to war if provoked to.

We will also give you all the tech deals you need.  As long as you are one of us, we will do 6 million/200 with you.

I hear good things about the Greater Jedi Order

We all do, these days. I do hope they stick around. It would be a shame to lose them at this stage.

Edited by Mr Director

Y_Y

hea D:

why u no come back like u said u would

coulda avoided all of this lameness Y_Y

D:

/me would take u <3

hard to though with errbody gunning for u >_<

rawr

Y_Y

hea D:

why u no come back like u said u would

coulda avoided all of this lameness Y_Y

D:

/me would take u <3

hard to though with errbody gunning for u >_<

rawr

heh. watch me apply for R&R D:

We all do, these days. I do hope they stick around. It would be a shame to lose them at this stage.

Yeah... easy profit for someone...

I go by Aggron on IRC. I'm a moderately active CN player looking for a neutral-ish AA. If you have any questions feel free to pm me In Game or On Forum PM. 

My History: A few minor AA's, which i left because I didn't feel I was the right fit. I then spent time in R&R, which I left as well. My longest AA membership was the ODN, which I left on awkward terms during the onset of this war.

I'll leave details out, but long story short, for a week or two I've been on no AA. Entertaining a few offers from some nice AA's. Though I'd rather come here to just find somewhere I can be a part of. I'm not die-hard neutral, but  i don't enjoy going to war when I feel I have no stake in the matter. Feel free to PM me IG or via Inbox. Chances are if you send a generic recruitment letter I'll turn you down.

-Cheers,

Aggron

Aren't you promethia's education Cmmdr.

>_<

ikr? D:

were so bad

have to hide 80% + of ur nations from us every time u engage us :3

plz show us ur skills

wanna recruiting contest xP

rawr

How bout this... Both alliances suck!!! That said, r&r are the recruiting whores of cn, you pretty much lost that battle

r&r are the recruiting whores of cn, you pretty much lost that battle

qft

Sure yh not though u will be destroyed in war and recruiting then

thats wat warchests are for :3

rawr