New Polar Order Declaration of War on GATO

Dajobo

I have no real problem with this. But it is massively amusing that the WAE warrants this kind of response. Lets be frank NpO, Umb, TOP.. give credit where its due. GATO were pretty much wrecking who they were fighting, and help was needed. We all saw it day by day in the cumulative stats thread.

You just called your ally the WAE. :awesome:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no real problem with this. But it is massively amusing that the WAE warrants this kind of response. Lets be frank NpO, Umb, TOP.. give credit where its due. GATO were pretty much wrecking who they were fighting, and help was needed. We all saw it day by day in the cumulative stats thread.

That goes without saying. We wouldn't be jumping in if they were handled. Take it as a compliment, or get offended by it. Either way, this is how coalition warfare works. The big dogs seek out the problems for their coalition partners (And in Polar's case, a good ally), and take care of it.

Edited by Starfox101

Actually, I didnt. I suggest you look up the word sarcasm... and the phrase tongue-in-cheek.

Have some respect, will you? The people of Stachyland don't interpret "sarcasm" or "tongue-in-cheek" "phrases", whatever those may be.

[spoiler]

especially when they don't suit our interests.

[/spoiler]

That goes without saying. We wouldn't be jumping in if they were handled. Take it as a compliment, or get offended by it. Either way, this is how coalition warfare works. The big dogs seek out the problems for their coalition partners (And in Polar's case, a good ally), and take care of it.

I'm going to take it is a complement, but you really shouldn't feed Magic's ego like that.  :smug:

I'm going to take it is a complement, but you really shouldn't feed Magic's ego like that.  :smug:

This. Pretty much this. Nobody is crying about it. We love that we forced you into it. I'm on cloud 9 man.

See you were in a losing coalition fighting on a front where you had a numerical advantage  in top tiers. Winning coalition fixed the mistake. Now you're simply crying about what's happening. That's the short version of the story.

Ummm...no See above. Edited by magicninja

If that's the case, where the hell were you in the last war?

Read as its about time our upper tier had a fight. Last war we were going with a coalition strategy that was ruined by a few people who didn't listen.

Quoting this in case magicninja decides to ZI himself and take that tasty offer. You're welcome! :)

I'll wait until Timlee has me down to a few paltry Infra and then take the rest myself.....

Lol. I wonder what their forums look like this time around

After announcing the new declaration(s) to the membership:

"sounds fun, lol its been non stop fighting i havent had a moment of peace but im loving it"

"Who is attacking !@#$%^& grub? Or "the special" Schat?"

"Enjoyment is found independently in this game. The only thing I'm good at is building this nation up and then running it into the ground. And loving it."

"I'll be back out of PM tonight"

"So this is our first fight against Umbrella, yeah? Dammit. My nation's too small now to fight them."

"Sweet"

" This is gonna be awesome. Dibs on a polar target!!! "

" For the Swarm! I find this whole thing fairly humorous."

"Got hit by 3 guys from Umbrella last night, with a stagger. I'm going to get destroyed! This shall be fun."

"umb_zps31966a1d.png

I_7f9381_805117.jpg

Something like that.....

Edited by magicninja

Actually, Umbrella offered to help us. We never asked for it.

Also before you say nuh uh, here is a post from Roquentin:

Is the GATO front wanting us to help with the upper tier?

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

If that's the case, where the hell were you in the last war?

I'd just like to point out the now-infamous "ratings" thread where GATO was applauded for their strategy! Not GATO's fault VE threatened to pull the plug prematurely

Because I'm not not going to pass up the oportunity to stand under their Umbrella-ella-ella.

Of that...I have no doubt.

Each time I check in on GATO's upper tier since this thread started:

HA! You care enough to check. Edited by magicninja

This. Pretty much this. Nobody is crying about it. We love that we forced you into it. I'm on cloud 9 man.

Ummm...no See above.

You had a favorable matchup compared to the rest of your coalition, with an advantage in just about every area. Not sure what fighting favorable odds proved. You still managed to lose a nice chunk of NS. Now, you get to face the odds the rest of your allies faced, and you won't enjoy it very much. Keep pretending to be the happiest guy around, though.

HA! You care enough to check.

You will literally take anything and turn it into a compliment.

Where the hell did you find this guy, GATO?

You had a favorable matchup compared to the rest of your coalition, with an advantage in just about every area. Not sure what fighting favorable odds proved. You still managed to lose a nice chunk of NS. Now, you get to face the odds the rest of your allies faced, and you won't enjoy it very much. Keep pretending to be the happiest guy around, though.

You will literally take anything and turn it into a compliment.

Where the hell did you find this guy, GATO?

Hey, it's not our fault those five(?) alliances decided to jump into a front, in which they were at a disadvantage.

Hey, it's not our fault those five(?) alliances decided to jump into a front, in which they were at a disadvantage.

Didn't say it was. But, likewise, you should have been expecting a bigger hammer to be dropped, especially when you are as widely disliked as GATO is.

I'd just like to point out the now-infamous "ratings" thread where GATO was applauded for their strategy! Not GATO's fault VE threatened to pull the plug prematurely

GATO applauded on Strategy?

af0b.jpg

This world is truly ending.

I have tried and they have said to sit back and wait for it to blow over.

You can declare on us if you like. Should I help you find a valid CB?

EDIT: Wait, scratch that. You guys are far more worthless than the last band of horrors we took to the cleaners. Oh well, at least Sparta is keeping company with nations on their own level.

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

Really? If you're referring to my thread here is what I said about C&G last war:

They are in the boat of "why are we in this if we can't win it" and don't understand the realities of the situation. Not to mention their nations suck at fighting and their activity/warchest levels are atrocious.

How is that applauding their strategy or performance? In addition I commented that GATO actively hailed NPO hitting us late into the war when GATO was in our coalition at the time. My rating system was based on how alliances performed relative to TOP, not in general. So unless you're talking about another thread I really don't know where you're getting your facts.

Really? If you're referring to my thread here is what I said about C&G last war:

How is that applauding their strategy or performance? In addition I commented that GATO actively hailed NPO hitting us late into the war when GATO was in our coalition at the time. My rating system was based on how alliances performed relative to TOP, not in general. So unless you're talking about another thread I really don't know where you're getting your facts.

Ok maybe I was thinking of another alliance. In my defense, I did go back to try and check but couldn't find the relevant bits.