New Polar Order Declaration of War on GATO

Dajobo

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't made any points - as I said before, it's been other members of GATO that have had to come in and do that, you counter your own points constantly.  That's what's generally meant by the term "contradiction", and that's why there is no need to discredit you.  You're really doing your own people a disservice and you're too obsessed with getting "chuckles" to be aware of that fact.

I personally do not care if you are quiet or as loud as you want to be, in the end you are only embarrassing yourself and providing a tepid source of amusement that has a tendency to repeat itself every three posts.

Really.....I'm going to need to see some citations of said "contradictions". Show your work.

I like how it was "Shut up Magic" until I showed them how it made them look...now they flip it.....Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think? I wonder what you'll let me manipulate you into saying next......

Really.....I'm going to need to see some citations of said "contradictions". Show your work.

I like how it was "Shut up Magic" until I showed them how it made them look...now they flip it.....Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think? I wonder what you'll let me manipulate you into saying next......

"Manipulate?"

Okay... now I've got the chuckles... well done, you've finally managed to say something actually humorous.  I'm sure it was an accident.

I'll let you re-read the one post where I correctly labelled your "debate" as incomprehensible gibberish, but no.  I already read it once, and if I had a desire to read word-salads I would volunteer to teach paranoid schizophrenics how to spell at the local homeless shelter.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

"Manipulate?"

Okay... now I've got the chuckles... well done, you've finally managed to say something actually humorous.  I'm sure it was an accident.

I'll let you re-read the one post where I correctly labelled your "debate" as incomprehensible gibberish, but no.  I already read it once, and if I had a desire to read word-salads I would volunteer to teach paranoid schizophrenics how to spell at the local homeless shelter.

Its all here in black and white. We actually take bets in back chans on things I do out here. Like when I asked that question....it really wasn't for you to ponder.......People come up with ideas etc and I give offs. That kind of thing. I'm also sure it is gibberish to you.....I would not expect someone like you to understand. Very few people do and that is the way I like it. Keep posting though....I have a bet to win.

Its all here in black and white. We actually take bets in back chans on things I do out here. Like when I asked that question....it really wasn't for you to ponder.......People come up with ideas etc and I give offs. That kind of thing. I'm also sure it is gibberish to you.....I would not expect someone like you to understand. Very few people do and that is the way I like it. Keep posting though....I have a bet to win.

I already know that it doesn't matter what response I give.  I could respond with "strawberries are purple" you would say "that was the response I manipulated you into!"  It's not hard to figure your game out, you are not the first person I've seen play it and you're definitely one of the worst at it.  I put the time I desire to into this game, whatever back-room bets you've got going on do not interest me in the slightest; nor are they relevant to me in even the most remote of ways.  Like I said - your posts are a tepidly amusing sideshow at the most and the significance stops there.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Thank you for the half compliment. At least there was a time when I was decent. I don't remember you before GATO, so maybe you were once decent as well. Unfortunately now you're just another clown tooting his own horn as much as possible. Generally GATO is viewed as a slow moving, cautious, and generally polite alliance. Not much to hate there. Then they have you as a mouthpiece, and all of a sudden everyone wants to burn GATO to the ground.

No don't, it's humourous watching the villiage idiot pissing on GATO's public image.

I just wanted to take the time and address these two opinions made. It is in my own, and many others belief, that you should never let a member of an alliance dictate what that alliance does, stands for and how it conducts itself in foreign affairs. That is because members do not speak for the government of GATO, which is elected to represent GATO as an alliance, no matter how loud the member(s) is.

It's pretty ridiculous to think that way, especially if you have no understanding of the alliance itself. The Government of GATO does not condone the actions of magicninja or ever did, nor do they reflect our alliance in any way. And before any uses the "leash" comment, our charter permits freedom of speech amongst our membership, and our government has no power over what magicninja does on these forums. I'm actually pretty sure magic has mentioned this before various times as well. So, on behalf of GATO, we would like to apologize for all of the offenses that magicninja has conducted.

That aside, I would personally invite those "skeptical or weary" of GATO due to magicninja's OWF antics, to come and talk to our alliance about it. I think you would be pleasantly surprised about who we are and what we do.

Thanks.

Edit: Ha, I used the wrong word. Good times. Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

I just wanted to take the time and address these two opinions made. It is in my own, and many others belief, that you should never let a member of an alliance dictate what that alliance does, stands for and how it conducts itself in foreign affairs. That is because members do not speak for the government of GATO, which is elected to represent GATO as an alliance, no matter how loud the member(s) is.

It's pretty ridiculous to think that way, especially if you have no understanding of the alliance itself. The Government of GATO does not condone the actions of magicninja or ever did, nor do they reflect our alliance in any way. And before any uses the "leash" comment, our charter permits freedom of speech amongst our membership, and our government has no power over what magicninja does on these forums. I'm actually pretty sure magic has mentioned this before various times as well. So, on behalf of GATO, we would like to apologize for all of the offenses that magicninja has conducted.

That aside, I would personally invite those "skeptical or weary" of GATO due to magicninja's OWF antics, to come and talk to our alliance about it. I think you would be presently surprised about who we are and what we do.

Thanks.

You make a good point, and seem reasonable. I don't even see how magicninja fits in with you guys, heh.

There's always that one friend...

That aside, I would personally invite those "skeptical or weary" of GATO due to magicninja's OWF antics, to come and talk to our alliance about it. I think you would be presently surprised about who we are and what we do.

Thanks.

Good reasoning and I'm glad you are taking steps to not let magicninja drag you under.

Thanks.

To the contrary, magicninja has previously been one of the more prominent members of your government and arguably one of your alliances' most prolific posters, outside of you, which isn't saying much.

Considering what I've just said, it isn't that much of a stretch of the imagination to think that what mr. Ninja has spewed on this forum to be representative of GATO as a whole.

I already know that it doesn't matter what response I give.  I could respond with "strawberries are purple" you would say "that was the response I manipulated you into!"  It's not hard to figure your game out, you are not the first person I've seen play it and you're definitely one of the worst at it.  I put the time I desire to into this game, whatever back-room bets you've got going on do not interest me in the slightest; nor are they relevant to me in even the most remote of ways.  Like I said - your posts are a tepidly amusing sideshow at the most and the significance stops there.

I win again. Thank you.

To the contrary, magicninja has previously been one of the more prominent members of your government and arguably one of your alliances' most prolific posters, outside of you, which isn't saying much.

Considering what I've just said, it isn't that much of a stretch of the imagination to think that what mr. Ninja has spewed on this forum to be representative of GATO as a whole.

True enough but it has been a long long time since I have been. To my credit I don;t carry myself this way when I am an elected official of GATO. I'm only this much of a bastard when my view is mine and mine alone. Could you really imagine an alliance full of mes....much less a known ridiculously diplomatic and decent alliance like GATO? The real reason I am the way I am is because every alliance needs at least one. Besides, I'd hate warring GATO to be any kind of boring for you all. As for anything I say being Representative of GATO.....no one person can claim that at GATO....not even members of gov sometimes. IT's pretty difficult to get a decent pulse on the membership of GATO at any particular time. It's one of the downfalls of democracy. Our sentiments change with the seasons. The reason people may believe me to be representative of GATO is I'm fairly consistent if not likable. Yet, for all you perceive me to be I am still one voice in the din. There was a time Where I could sway GATO to my reasoning...back when I was reasonable....not so much anymore. So if there is one comfort you can actually take....GATO doesn't usually roll with what I have to say on politics anymore. Moreover, I don't have much to say about GATO politics anymore. So it all works out. They keep me around for my fervent desire to build our alliance militarily and because I know that end of the the spectrum well enough to keep GATO fighting well enough to be an asset or an alliance that needs to be dogpiled. Either way I'm happy as it shows I've done my small part. Out here in the world I'm essentially on my own. That's how I like it and only a complete idiot would think that I in any way represent GATO. Out here I represent myself. My opinions and brutish ways are my own and it is how I find enjoyment in this realm and I like to think that bullshitting with me about things that are completely irrelvant and unimportant anyway somehow gives those I piss off a bit of enjoyment as well. That said, if you have ever talked to Laserwolf...you would find enough sweetness in old wolfie to completely balance me out. GATO is full of people more like him than me I assure you that.

I win again. Thank you.

True enough but it has been a long long time since I have been. To my credit I don;t carry myself this way when I am an elected official of GATO. I'm only this much of a !@#$%^& when my view is mine and mine alone. Could you really imagine an alliance full of mes....much less a known ridiculously diplomatic and decent alliance like GATO? The real reason I am the way I am is because every alliance needs at least one. Besides, I'd hate warring GATO to be any kind of boring for you all. As for anything I say being Representative of GATO.....no one person can claim that at GATO....not even members of gov sometimes. IT's pretty difficult to get a decent pulse on the membership of GATO at any particular time. It's one of the downfalls of democracy. Our sentiments change with the seasons. The reason people may believe me to be representative of GATO is I'm fairly consistent if not likable. Yet, for all you perceive me to be I am still one voice in the din. There was a time Where I could sway GATO to my reasoning...back when I was reasonable....not so much anymore. So if there is one comfort you can actually take....GATO doesn't usually roll with what I have to say on politics anymore. Moreover, I don't have much to say about GATO politics anymore. So it all works out. They keep me around for my fervent desire to build our alliance militarily and because I know that end of the the spectrum well enough to keep GATO fighting well enough to be an asset or an alliance that needs to be dogpiled. Either way I'm happy as it shows I've done my small part. Out here in the world I'm essentially on my own. That's how I like it and only a complete idiot would think that I in any way represent GATO. Out here I represent myself. My opinions and brutish ways are my own and it is how I find enjoyment in this realm and I like to think that !@#$%^&*ting with me about things that are completely irrelvant and unimportant anyway somehow gives those I piss off a bit of enjoyment as well. That said, if you have ever talked to Laserwolf...you would find enough sweetness in old wolfie to completely balance me out. GATO is full of people more like him than me I assure you that.

magicninja... The next quoted sections tells me (and everyone else) that no.  You did not win, except in your own sad, impoverished mind.  Even your own people are calling that out now... and the gap between your perception, and reality continues to widen.

also, tl;dr on the second part.

That aside, I would personally invite those "skeptical or weary" of GATO due to magicninja's OWF antics, to come and talk to our alliance about it. I think you would be pleasantly surprised about who we are and what we do.

Thanks.

Edit: Ha, I used the wrong word. Good times.

Actually, I'm not surprised to hear this at all.  All sorts of communities have their village idiot, and as I've said before in other threads I would hardly judge an entire alliance based on their least intelligent member.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

So you're saying GATO is ridiculously decent? :P

Their decency is directly proportional to my madness. How's that?

magicninja... The next quoted sections tells me (and everyone else) that no.  You did not win, except in your own sad, impoverished mind.  Even your own people are calling that out now... and the gap between your perception, and reality continues to widen.

Oh dear admin..... you sir are a moron. Usually, I have fun with people like you but this is just getting sad. It's like you purposely want me to keep making you look like a schmuck. Here's a tip...its called sarcasm....I'm usually dripping with it. That you continue to whine and take me seriously was funny at first but its gotten really grim and creepy........so I'll just let you in on the secret and save you some face. Pretty much everyone else picked up on it and stopped posting.

You should have read the paragraph its about as much truth as I've told.

As for "my people" they know how I am. They think its damn silly of me but moreso they think its damn silly so many people choose to play along.

Their decency is directly proportional to my madness. How's that?Oh dear admin..... you sir are a moron. Usually, I have fun with people like you but this is just getting sad. It's like you purposely want me to keep making you look like a schmuck. Here's a tip...its called sarcasm....I'm usually dripping with it. That you continue to whine and take me seriously was funny at first but its gotten really grim and creepy........so I'll just let you in on the secret and save you some face. Pretty much everyone else picked up on it and stopped posting.You should have read the paragraph its about as much truth as I've told.As for "my people" they know how I am. They think its damn silly of me but moreso they think its damn silly so many people choose to play along.

Has anyone ZIed you yet?

As for "my people" they know how I am. They think its damn silly of me but moreso they think its damn silly so many people choose to play along.

I don't really give a shit about the rest of this thread, but I'd like to point out this is the story of almost every single "infamous" poster, we're simply playing a different game most of you do not pick up on.

Summary of all magicninja posts: I win! I fooled all of you into thinking I was serious! I was being sarcastic! *Insert insulting term here*! You are a fool, and magic wins again! Like always! I can't be ZI'd! GATO will win every war! It took 40 alliances to destroy me!

Let's all make an agreement to ignore every post he makes in this thread and maybe, just maybe, he will go away.

Inevitable magicninja response of mindless drivel in 3...2...1...