War shout outs

Robster83

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to aineshane for being the only opponent who gave me a good amount of damage back out of my 7 opponents.  

-omfg

Damn, he pwned you.

Also shout out to Jose Antonio, even though he gave me a cheap shot, he still tried. A for Effort.

Shout of to this guy for being the only nation to do more damage to me in my wars.

A shout out to scytale and Renton for putting up a good fight! And a special shout out to Renton for putting up a good fight even without the nukes! And a very special shout out to scytale, thanks for the recipe and you're to blame for me being still here. So yeah I decided not to quit CN :D

Edited by Tamska

Nick GhostWolf of Polaris posts on the OWF, and it pisses me off because I think the guy is kind of a braggart.  But the guy has been an awesome opponent.  He fights hard and smart.  I've had a pretty good advantage with wonders and tech, and he's kept it as close as possible.

Yo shout out to RIA overall and especially this guy:

To: biofantic    From: Unknown Smurf    Date: 12/25/2013 8:41:45 PM

Subject: I think...

Message: I think you're turtling, not inactive because you made sure i stayed out of the war for 3more days by nuking me right when our war is about to expire. Smart. 

Therefore I want to say good war, people always talk about maximizing damage but when I could potential be out of anarchy due to my SDI at the end of the war and you being outnumbered but what you did right here is at least as important as that. 

Gg. I wish you guys the best of luck moving forward.

--

Also anyone know Jeovan of RIA?! His name is familiar but I think hes gonna delete! If anyone can contact him please do! 

I'd like to give a shoutout to the GRL. You held on for a long time, but GPA are starting to turn the tide!

o/

The GRL will be back again one day, I'm sure. They're like cockroaches.  :psyduck:

Shoutout to North Empire for being my best opponent this war as well as the only one to beat me in terms of damage dealt sans-nuke. Also a shoutout to Wes the Wise for his braveness, awesome attitude and willingness to rush recklessly into war. And finally Sir Humphrey for being an asshat and passing me in casualties.  :((

I'll pass you next war, Humps! 

Starfox101, the only opponent I've had who I've really spoken to, and he knew who I was, somehow.

Also, Angus (Burger?) from MI6, he's the only one who put up a good fight without needing nukes to smash my nuclear-free nation.

Quick somebody call the whambulance  :awesome:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=747825