War shout outs

Robster83

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With so much butthurt everywhere recently, I thought putting up this topic would be a good idea. Pretty sure it was done before. Just to give a shout out to the opponents you faced, either because you were impressed by their fighting ability or generally witty war time banter. 

Over at UPN our guys have payed out alot of compliments to Steve Buscemi.

And from my personal experience, it was fun getting wrecked by Sunny Side King :P

SSK was one of my three targets in the first round.  I guess he took his damage taken and turned it on you?

Sparta, for doing their best to hold their own against two alliances currently larger than them with no support while on the winning side.  Also, for not complaining about it (at least from what I've seen, obviously not in coalition channels).  

Kudos to y'all.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Sparta, for doing their best to hold their own against two alliances currently larger than them with no support while on the winning side.  Also, for not complaining about it (at least from what I've seen, obviously not in coalition channels).  

Kudos to y'all.

Sparta has fought like champs this war, they deserve this kudos.

o/

just saying well fought to all opponents, past and present.... I feel bad for the guys without nukes though :/ but that's the way of the world.

I fought razgrizer too, at the same time as fighting saladjoe and 4 others :P both were excellent fighters!

best for last of course..... shoutout to wisdom for trying to get me to surrender and I done this, props for trying.

edit: seems the link vanished and the battle stats ingame too :( was something like 85ns damage taken to 9kns damage dealt

Edited by EddyH

Shoutout to DeadpanPanda of Dark Templar, Most people don't continue the fight when they're fighting a nuclear opponent. The guy lost a lot of money from my DAs, GAs, Level 9 Planes, and all but he has the morale of a Lion. From my spy reports he lost a good 40-60m and he's still fighting back with everything he has despite his losses. On top of all that, the guy had no war experience and never read a guide. He taught himself how to cause 800 NS of damage to a nuclear armed opponent, and of course that's not from just Cruise Missiles. That doesn't seem impressive to most of you high NS nations, but damn it is and was to me.

EDIT: He is also a very loyal member of his alliance, only being there for 60 days. That shouldn't go unmentioned.

w00t! Glad to hear this.

Kudos to y'all.

This.

Enrage of Mortal Wombat, J.Stalin of the International for great coordination.

bcortell of Sengoku and goldilax25 of VE for just kicking ass.  Nice to be able to fight WITH you guys than against finally!

JuQu SF of Nordreich, ace1963 and BaronVonPumpernickle of TLR for putting up a good resistance against impossible odds.  The other guys just sort of turtled.  

carlosas, Gordo (twice), Viktore, Mr Napalmpsalmist, DBLVZX, Sabaton (twice), Governor deRuiter, heh heh never, Zaire Ezekiel, and wolfwyrm for helping me hit 12 wars in 20 days and 22 wars in 60 days. Sorry I can't ground attack you every day. I only have so many soldiers and my nation can only support one deployment each day. However, I am trying to help you cope with the pain by giving you the gift of missiles and bombs. I managed to hold you off the last few days but wolfwyrm got me anarchied last night.

Apologies to carlosas, Gordo, Viktore, Mr Napalmpsalmist, DBLVZX, and Sabaton for forgetting to attack the last two days of Round One.

Edited by Monroe

Shout out to my offensive MCXA wars. My Mars wonders will be a third of the price in a couple days than they were just a month ago! Buy the mine and thrn back into the breach!

Shout to Joshua R/Pudge/Methax/OTTO/Goldie, you guys were awesome as always to coordinate with :awesome:

Shout out to Steve B, you give it everything you got while facing insurmountable odds, great opponent

Also thanks for killing my general :P

Eigrim of Nordreich was good as well facing similar odds as Steve B