Welcome to the Naughty Corner STA

duelking

I are no not what you meen. Pleese halp me better to no.  :rolleyes:

You keep saying it's about us. But you keep doing everything that doesn't affect us. I admit I don't know how Dajobo works, but I am very confused by this - especially if he's such a straight shooter as you insist. When is Polaris going to actually grind that axe with us?

I notice that Dilber was engaged by Dajobo and others and now sits at ZI rather than fight at all other than a few CMs.  I am sure by the time this war ends we will have many more of you in the exact same situation, you now not only want it to be about you but you want to all be at ZI after two rounds?  Plenty of time yet comrade, we have only just seen the last of the major DoWs roll out.  Patience and we will take all your pixels and cast them to the outer reaches.

You may or may not be able to comprehend the nature of alliance warfare, actually I am fairly confident you are clueless, but two sides have formed and we are now operating as a member of one side.  The intentions of that side may or may not be clear to you but in due course when all the stragglers are ready to play we will destroy you as we planned.  Then we can all rebuild and get on with the next conspiracy.

Also be clear, my opinions relate to Polaris and the reason we declared war on you and you alone, you can speculate as to why others might have gotten involved, if you want to know why they did, ask them, but I am here for you comrade and after a short interlude I will be back into kicking some Sith teeth in.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice that Dilber was engaged by Dajobo and others and now sits at ZI rather than fight at all other than a few CMs.  I am sure by the time this war ends we will have many more of you in the exact same situation, you now not only want it to be about you but you want to all be at ZI after two rounds?  Plenty of time yet comrade, we have only just seen the last of the major DoWs roll out.  Patience and we will take all your pixels and cast them to the outer reaches.

You may or may not be able to comprehend the nature of alliance warfare, actually I am fairly confident you are clueless, but two sides have formed and we are now operating as a member of one side.  The intentions of that side may or may not be clear to you but in due course when all the stragglers are ready to play we will destroy you as we planned.  Then we can all rebuild and get on with the next conspiracy.

Also be clear, my opinions relate to Polaris and the reason we declared war on you and you alone, you can speculate as to why others might have gotten involved, if you want to know why they did, ask them, but I am here for you comrade and after a short interlude I will be back into kicking some Sith teeth in.

Dilber's been inactive for many, many months (but, we'll ignore that - it doesn't jive with the story of his baby of a war that we were busy planning which you preempted). I'm not surprised. Just remember to recycle those pixels, we care about the environment of Bob in this Order.

I understand coalition warfare quite well, and we've all managed quite well not to shit down each other's throats over here while we're at it.

It really isn't a conspiracy, it's a move from the playbook that's as old as CN itself: hit the less connected ally because you can't go right for the better connected one. In this case, go for NSO because you can't hit NG or NPO. We've got no doubt you wanted us too, but we're not the real threat here. If we were, VE would have been disbanded three times over years ago. No one needs to be "complicit" in this conspiracy as you imply, they'll follow their chains and fight for the side they'll fight for because people have been planning for this war forever now. It wasn't a surprise, they were ready to go. 

I am not sure as to the logic of us not being able to target the NPO or NG if we so desired.  I can assure you if Dajobo wanted to declare war on the NPO, we would have had all the support we could handle and as previously stated we would not have passed up such an epic opportunity.  NG are over rated in every aspect and anyone considering them anything other than annoying is giving too much credit.  All I see from them is self-justification statements trying to convince themselves and anyone who will listen that this war is all about them.  It isn't.  They may well be a delicious side effect, certainly a foreseeable one, but not OUR intention.

Anyway, to be completely honest, it doesn't matter really.  The foreseeable happened, you can ascribe whatever value you wish to any parameter as you see fit and regardless you will be defeated and you will surrender and so forth and so on.

This is a ridiculous set of chaining. Then again, you're a ridiculous alliance. Still, I commend you, RON. In all my years I don't believe I've seen any other alliance dig so splendid a grave for themselves as you have these last few days. Bravo!

I don't know much about CN politics, but it seems NSO already dug a splendid grave.

I am not sure as to the logic of us not being able to target the NPO or NG if we so desired.  I can assure you if Dajobo wanted to declare war on the NPO, we would have had all the support we could handle and as previously stated we would not have passed up such an epic opportunity.  NG are over rated in every aspect and anyone considering them anything other than annoying is giving too much credit.  All I see from them is self-justification statements trying to convince themselves and anyone who will listen that this war is all about them.  It isn't.  They may well be a delicious side effect, certainly a foreseeable one, but not OUR intention.

Anyway, to be completely honest, it doesn't matter really.  The foreseeable happened, you can ascribe whatever value you wish to any parameter as you see fit and regardless you will be defeated and you will surrender and so forth and so on.

Oh, well if you assure me I'll just ignore all logic and common sense and believe you  :rolleyes:

I don't know much about CN politics, but it seems NSO already dug a splendid grave.

Yeah man, we've never been rolled 18 times before and rebuilt stronger, man I must have imagined all that! 

Edited by Varianz

Yeah man, we've never been rolled 18 times before and rebuilt stronger, man I must have imagined all that! 

I'm sorry, are you claiming to have been rolled every two and a half months since your founding, or are you counting fighting more than one alliance at a time as multiple "rollings"?

I'm sorry, are you claiming to have been rolled every two and a half months since your founding, or are you counting fighting more than one alliance at a time as multiple "rollings"?

It was exaggeration. Maybe I should have picked a slightly larger number to use so that was clearer.

STA this month is exactly why I cringe whenever someone calls me a moralist, lumping me in with these dupes.  I have never seen such shocking honor blindness in my life, and I'm eternal.  You're so caught up in honor, where honor is whatever benefits yourselves, that you wouldn't know the difference between objectively right and wrong if I tattooed it across your chests.  You're brainless, you literally base right and wrong on what a treaty says. 

In STA's judgement system, IRON was at its most honorable when they were curbstomping GPA because, as DarkMistress put it, they were just honoring their treaty.  That's the kind of honor that makes me cackle when anyone says the word "honor."

It has to be a joke.

Edited by Schattenmann

Dilber's been inactive for many, many months (but, we'll ignore that - it doesn't jive with the story of his baby of a war that we were busy planning which you preempted). I'm not surprised. Just remember to recycle those pixels, we care about the environment of Bob in this Order.

Dilber was active enough to hit PM when we started building up navy (but we'll just ignore that - it doesn't jive with the typical victim complex of your alliance).

STA this month is exactly why I cringe whenever someone calls me a moralist, lumping me in with these dupes.  I have never seen such shocking honor blindness in my life, and I'm eternal.  You're so caught up in honor, where honor is whatever benefits yourselves, that you wouldn't know the difference between objectively right and wrong if I tattooed it across your chests.  You're brainless, you literally base right and wrong on what a treaty says. 

In STA's judgement system, IRON was at its most honorable when they were curbstomping GPA because, as DarkMistress put it, they were just honoring their treaty.  That's the kind of honor that makes me cackle when anyone says the word "honor."

It has to be a joke.

You know Schattenmann, I'm glad to see that joining "the man" hasn't changed you.

It has to be a joke.

I am of the opinion that even you no longer believe your own nonsense any more. You neither know nor speak for the STA, her values or her mentality.

A hodgepodge of assumption, transference and fabrication all in one fanastic pile of poo. Keep up the good work.

I'd never call you a moralist, you are an opportunist who changes their values with the wind. So, reast assured you'll never ge that insult from me.

I think you're missing the point. I kept saying "you guys forgot the I" to point out that we are independent. Everyone whining and complaining that we didn't go in for NG seems to have forgotten that.

Nope, you missed the point. IRON has yet to be independent in all five of my years here. They have always been subservient to one cause or another, whether it be Pacifica's or TOP's. They've jumped in between masters without hesitation, but they've always had a master.

It was exaggeration. Maybe I should have picked a slightly larger number to use so that was clearer.

If you're going to sarcastically suggest something didn't happen, hyperbole can get in the way by making it actually true that that didn't happen. If you need to use it, go full bore and just use 'a million' as the number.

I am of the opinion that even you no longer believe your own nonsense any more. You neither know nor speak for the STA, her values or her mentality.

Oh, I guess it was my mistake to take all the posts of STA's members and Chancellor at face value.  I really liked the ones where STA is upset that Polaris isn't being a good ally to STA in absence of a treaty, but were those also fake-outs?

PS: Everyone that doesn't like what I have to say is of the opinion that I no longer believe my own nonsense, and am an opportunist.  But this time it's really great because you're literally defending NG and NSO while telling me I'm a charlatan. 

I mis doomhouse sometimes...they may have been turds, but they were consistent turds. Shiny too. The new turds are dull and runny...

Edited by Judge X

Dilber was active enough to hit PM when we started building up navy (but we'll just ignore that - it doesn't jive with the typical victim complex of your alliance).

"Months of masterminding a plot against Polar so thick and dangerous that she must rise up and spend months building her FA around this threat" is far from the couple seconds it takes to get into PM after receiving a text message saying "get into PM now". That was just stupid. Try again.

Oh, I guess it was my mistake to take all the posts of STA's members and Chancellor at face value.  I really liked the ones where STA is upset that Polaris isn't being a good ally to STA in absence of a treaty, but were those also fake-outs?

I'm unaware of any STA members complaining about the NpO not being good allies during this war. Largely because they are no longer formal allies by way of a treaty.

However, you may or may not be aware that the STA and Polaris were quite close for a long time and despite the treaty cancellation were on good terms. At least from the STA's perpective. Our members are a little miffed that our old friend has overseen a largely pointless dogpile on their old friend. I haven't seen any STA members state that Polaris should defend us or even cut us a "good deal" in this war. Our membership merely stated that the response to STA honouring their treaty with TPF seems over the top and pointless with respect to the convoluted means to achieve the dogpile and the dogpile itself.

So, as I said, you just made up a load of poo.

Tyga to be clear here Polaris as a whole and myself individually still care a great deal about STA.

The choices STA have made have certainly drawn a strong reaction but that reaction was not driven by Polaris nor is it out of malice. It is a combination of respect for STA's ability and knowledge that you have had years longer than virtually everyone else to prepare coupled with who was free to counter.

Wait...what? :blink:

This thread confuses me, both with Pez's first post and the actual intent of the OP.  

I gotta go break out the treaty web and see how it's possible that IRON entered on this side...

But I do like STA, why we gotta be so hostile to each other?

That goes for all of you :(( Schatt :((

Also, they have removed the old :(( smiley, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Edited by deth2munkies

Wait...what? :blink:

This thread confuses me, both with Pez's first post and the actual intent of the OP.  

I gotta go break out the treaty web and see how it's possible that IRON entered on this side...

But I do like STA, why we gotta be so hostile to each other?

That goes for all of you :(( Schatt :((

Also, they have removed the old :(( smiley, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

TTK -oA> RIA -oA> Fark -oA> IRON