Welcome to the Naughty Corner STA

duelking

Watch it FF! If there is one thing tyga is an expert at, its knowing what a complete arse is, as he looks at one everyday in the mirror. :smug:

Yep, my arse is a firm little peach. If not a bit hairy. If your arse looked half as good as mine you'd check it out too.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to your non-nuclear agreements or whatever happens to be your latest brain fart.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Despise all the excuses of STA having a mighty top tier being the reason for 5 alliances attacking us in the last 2 days, I'm still here, without any defending wars, if the coalition did all this to destroy our unstoppable top tier, why nobody attacked me yet? Among those 5 alliances there isn't at least one nation willing to eat my nukes? Shame on you people, shame on you.

Someone please hand me the gumboots, the bullcrap is pretty deep in here!

Firstly I'm sorry for being so late to this thread but I had important business to attend and have been out of contact with Bob for 24 hours. I'd like to set quite a few issues straight here.

STA and TPF had a great many people think they'd be on the our side or stay out, before this war started. They had allies and friends on both sides and I know damn well would not have had one word of criticism levied towards them if the chose to stay out. That said, they made a choice. I will stress that word CHOICE. When TPF and later STA entered I still refrained from criticism despite feeling pretty disappointed.

When I issued Polaris' declaration of war on NSO I knew we would get countered. A great many alliances had pledged their help and support and I am not about to crap on those people by protecting ANYONE who CHOOSES to be on the other side. I did know that IRON might be coming in on STA, because STA hasn't had a war in years and have large nations with large warchests and they really know how to use them.

Did I try hard to stop that? No I didn't try at all to stop it. I have watched Pez in particular troll the crap out of IRON for days in a display that matched any I have seen from NSO and as far as I'm concerned if someone wants to behave like that they can reap the rewards.

On to this feeling of being let down by us...

Guess what, when you cancelled our treaty we didn't want that. What we wanted didn't matter a shit to you though because it was what you wanted. Tyga, Imperator Emeritus of Polaris, before today hadn't even visited our boards for over six months. Meanwhile from that day you cancelled our treaty I have checked our embassy on your boards every working day without fail. Spare me the fake indignation that I wouldn't piss on the people expending their nations to help us and protect someone on the other side who wanted nothing to do with us beyond social talk.

Finally I will stress this again so you don't miss it. You are in this war and on that side by CHOICE. Tomorrow you will be in it by CHOICE as well and so on until you CHOOSE that you'd like to no longer be in it. It wouldn't matter if fifty alliances oA'd in because it would still be YOUR CHOICE as to if you are involved.

Stop blaming Polaris, or anybody else for your choices and own them. You know damned well if you did what I had wanted you would have been treatied to us and not on that side in the first place!

Firstly I'm sorry for being so late to this thread but I had important business to attend and have been out of contact with Bob for 24 hours. I'd like to set quite a few issues straight here.

STA and TPF had a great many people think they'd be on the our side or stay out, before this war started. They had allies and friends on both sides and I know damn well would not have had one word of criticism levied towards them if the chose to stay out. That said, they made a choice. I will stress that word CHOICE. When TPF and later STA entered I still refrained from criticism despite feeling pretty disappointed.

When I issued Polaris' declaration of war on NSO I knew we would get countered. A great many alliances had pledged their help and support and I am not about to crap on those people by protecting ANYONE who CHOOSES to be on the other side. I did know that IRON might be coming in on STA, because STA hasn't had a war in years and have large nations with large warchests and they really know how to use them.

Did I try hard to stop that? No I didn't try at all to stop it. I have watched Pez in particular troll the crap out of IRON for days in a display that matched any I have seen from NSO and as far as I'm concerned if someone wants to behave like that they can reap the rewards.

Guess what, when you cancelled our treaty we didn't want that. What we wanted didn't matter a shit to you though because it was what you wanted. Tyga, Imperator Emeritus of Polaris, before today hadn't even visited our boards for over six months. Meanwhile from that day you cancelled our treaty I have checked our embassy on your boards every working day without fail. Spare me the fake indignation that I wouldn't piss on the people expending their nations to help us and protect someone on the other side who wanted nothing to do with us beyond social talk.

Finally I will stress this again so you don't miss it. You are in this war and on that side by CHOICE. Tomorrow you will be in it by CHOICE as well and so on until you CHOOSE that you'd like to no longer be in it. It wouldn't matter if fifty alliances oA'd in because it would still be YOUR CHOICE as to if you are involved.

Stop blaming Polaris, or anybody else for your choices and own them. You know damned well if you did what I had wanted you would have been treatied to us and not on that side in the first place!

Hmm... think this deserves a private reply.

I was expecting some respect for STA by Polaris, their stance is disheartening. Apart from that, IRON stance is disappointing, not that they care, since they have decided their path. I am sure that they will reap the fruits of their actions soon, as happened numerous times in the past. Good luck STA.  

The idea that Polaris owes us anything is stupid. A lot of us have the notion that Polar is still our friend. We cut ties with Polar it was time to move on when we did that. 

I do find it funny that we had planned all along to enter with TPF (who was entering with FARK) to be on the Polar side of this war. Man TPF went all crazy, but I still love um.

You almost sound like that this whole oA thing happened just to teach TPF and STA a lesson for choosing to defend allies that were in need and happened to be in the wrong side of the war...

Also sorry for disappoint you for being us and defending those who need to be defended, as we always did.

It's ok, obviously it took you'll the past few days to be able to come up with a single one line zinger to hit us with.  I'm just glad we entered so you guys didn't waste that time and then be unable to use it

Really? Your alliance is in the middle of the biggest PR shit storm in a while and you take this opportunity to be snarky? Someone should invest in a muzzle.

I laughed, and laughed, and then checked the numbers. STA's upper tiers (ie 100k+ NS or 10k+ tech) actually really are a match for the combined upper tier grouping of Fark, GOD, RIA, NADC, Echelon and TTK, and that assumes that all 6 had placed their complete and undivided attention on STA, which is obviously not the case.

IRON's involvement is obviously an unnecessary sledgehammer in all but a very specific area of the battle, and still a sledgehammer in that specific area of the battle as well. But in IRON's place, another alliance, with a group of strong upper tier nations, would still need to be involved to ensure a clean victory on this front for the XX et al coalition. Invariably the alliance in question will take a significant amount of ridicule.

So obviously, I'm now laughing even harder at this perfect statistical storm.

I laughed, and laughed, and then checked the numbers. STA's upper tiers (ie 100k+ NS or 10k+ tech) actually really are a match for the combined upper tier grouping of Fark, GOD, RIA, NADC, Echelon and TTK, and that assumes that all 6 had placed their complete and undivided attention on STA, which is obviously not the case.

IRON's involvement is obviously an unnecessary sledgehammer in all but a very specific area of the battle, and still a sledgehammer in that specific area of the battle as well. But in IRON's place, another alliance, with a group of strong upper tier nations, would still need to be involved to ensure a clean victory on this front for the XX et al coalition. Invariably the alliance in question will take a significant amount of ridicule.

So obviously, I'm now laughing even harder at this perfect statistical storm.

For the record, IRON's upper tier remains in peace mode.

For the record, IRON's upper tier remains in peace mode.

That is where any logic in this matter eludes me. I haven't spotted any wars from IRON nations on high end STA nations, and I imagine the nations that are out of PM are either already occupied at war or inactive. Maybe IRON will only release just enough nations to make it a fair fight up there. Maybe IRON will release enough to ensure the coalition wins, but without overdoing it. Maybe IRON will just take a massive dump. Maybe IRON doesn't release a single extra nation from that tier, at which point I will no longer understand why they bothered.

Still laughing at the improbability of it all, though.

So to recap for everyone, IRON ignored their treaty with NG, then declared war on an alliance protecting their ally. Then, instead of having one of NADC's actual allies declare on us, IRON declares on STA using not 1, but 4 treaties to get to an oA to enter against us, a much, MUCH smaller alliance attacking an alliance IRON is not allied to and with whom we are pretty evenly matched. It serves no strategic value whatsoever, and no matter how hard I try, I can't figure out why you'd choose to do this rather than do something that actually HELPS your coalition.

Shame on IRON. We now know why it took you so long to enter the war... you had to stop to search for your dignity. It looks like you weren't able to find it. Shame on FARK. We thought a lot of you before this nonsense and have had several discussions with TPF about getting closer to you. You were one of the few alliances we truly respected. And to NpO: Our illusions have been shattered. We know. Yeah. Oops.

It's reasons like what IRON's doing now, why I truly laugh at them. It'll be fun to see what's left of IRON after the war is over.

That is where any logic in this matter eludes me. I haven't spotted any wars from IRON nations on high end STA nations, and I imagine the nations that are out of PM are either already occupied at war or inactive. Maybe IRON will only release just enough nations to make it a fair fight up there. Maybe IRON will release enough to ensure the coalition wins, but without overdoing it. Maybe IRON will just take a massive dump. Maybe IRON doesn't release a single extra nation from that tier, at which point I will no longer understand why they bothered.

Maybe you should stop speculating. 

The idea that Polaris owes us anything is stupid. 

I believe that in BR level they owe you some respect, as Pacifica's BR owes, for example, to TPF and Invicta, no matter the path they selected (Invicta), or will follow (TPF). I have a feeling that this is indeed the case for the majority of Polar, but this is not what I read here, hence my comment. Apart from that, in alliance politics level, this is war so everything goes ;)

For the Polars and the Tigers taking a dump on each other in this thread. Take a step back and breathe deep.

You guys know there is more to your relationship than a global war, paper or not.

Have to agree with this post although I don't read too much in this situation. Emotions are running too high for rational conversation. Edited by conistonslim