Welcome to the Naughty Corner STA

duelking

Aside from STA (can't be bothered to check the entire history, though), all of the alliances commenting in this thread have entered wars on oAs in the past.

I mean, TPF, are you really going to complain that someone is entering on an oA? What did you do during the eQ war? AI, NPO, IRON, TIO, NATO declared war on Umbrella. TOP declared war on AI. You then somehow proceeded to declare war on us. How? Via your oA with NATO, who was already chaining with others? Or are you going to claim that "an attack on one is an attack on all" and try to e-lawyer it as a defense of NATO? 

You used a "coalition warfare" justification to get your attacks in (without actually explaining the treaty chains at any moment, tbh) during last war. Now, you're outraged that others are doing the same?

Please.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

=

However you're making it sound as if Polaris saw you going in and we were like "OKAY, I need at least 4 different AAs to hit these guys because lololololololol". If that's really what you believe, then I can't help you here.

However, lolololololol or not, at least 4 AAs hitting them does seem to be what's happening no? 

Aside from STA (can't be bothered to check the entire history, though), all of the alliances commenting in this thread have entered wars on oAs in the past.

I mean, TPF, are you really going to complain that someone is entering on an oA? What did you do during the eQ war? AI, NPO, IRON, TIO, NATO declared war on Umbrella. TOP declared war on AI. You then somehow proceeded to declare war on us. How? Via your oA with NATO, who was already chaining with others? Or are you going to claim that "an attack on one is an attack on all" and try to e-lawyer it as a defense of NATO? 

You used a "coalition warfare" justification to get your attacks in (without actually explaining the treaty chains at any moment, tbh) during last war. Now, you're outraged that others are doing the same?

Please.

We had an ODoAP treaty with A.I. from August 2012 until Sept 2013. Our part of the declaration was off a direct defense treaty with the alliance you guys attacked.

Huh, didn't realise STA was such a threat, in a way I'm kind of flattered. I always felt these types of oA chains were reserved for a really hated alliance by the opposition so I am a little taken aback at the attention we are receiving considering we are here to defend TPF and have no connection to NG or NSO. Even now we are not part of any coalition channels. Anyhow, have fun boys and girls.   

Huh, didn't realise STA was such a threat, in a way I'm kind of flattered. I always felt these types of oA chains were reserved for a really hated alliance by the opposition so I am a little taken aback at the attention we are receiving considering we are here to defend TPF and have no connection to NG or NSO. Even now we are not part of any coalition channels. Anyhow, have fun boys and girls.   

I would have thought we'd have seen massive oAs on us, considering we are after all the ones this war is about.

Maybe we have all been deceived!

As usual, I've lost IQ points reading one of your posts. Can I have them back, please?

No, you will just waste them doing something stupid.
They're mine now.
This is worse than the first IRON declaration of war, Pez is losing his respect for everyone and I'm not sure we will be able to get it back.

Don't strain yourself too hard now IRON

We will try to do more damage than we receive.

I can't say that I'm not happy, I'm a truly luck fellow, I managed to fight and nuke the most cowards and low-down alliances in each cyberverse eras and now I'm fighting against the nowadays scum alliance that is IRON, I have just to be thankful for being such lucky guy.

That's not much to be said about that after see the need of so many chains to IRON attack us, a much smaller alliance, may your children their 3rd generation glow green IRON.

Za'Sibir!

These times are dangerous for a tiger and I'm glad you face your extinction with your arms open.
But that doesn't mean IRON is a scum alliance because they did something you did or did not like.

Welcome to the war. Why don't you bring your top tier out? I think some others would like to play with them.

You can play with the middle tier and lower top tier.

I am rather pleased that this came to fruition. Most of the alliances arrayed against us bring me no particular joy to cause harm to. But you, IRON, have always been a terrible alliance. Without exception you have been a group of weak spines,  myopic vision, and clumsy self-interest. Few alliances have done more harm to mine over the course of the years than IRON has.

I look forward to burning the fields of a truly deserving alliance.

Then I guess this changes nothing if IRON was always terrible. Edited by Commander shepard

No, you will just waste them doing something stupid.
They're mine now.
This is worse than the first IRON declaration of war, Pez is losing his respect for everyone and I'm not sure we will be able to get it back.
 We will try to do more damage than we receive.

Pez is a girl. :)

Everything is our fault apparently.

Which is of course code for everything being TOP's fault, since they are le puppet masters.

Since you guys started the war, you should have had enough influence to stop a quadruple oA on someone who has done as much for you as STA has. That's the point I think.

It took you long enough, you probably had to stop and try to find your dignity along the way.

Edit: $^@$ Pez you used my line!

Wow really...4 comments down and 2 minutes later you use the same line.  Man STA members need to be more original, rather then all steal someone's one liner which isn't good in the first place. 

Wow really...4 comments down and 2 minutes later you use the same line.  Man STA members need to be more original, rather then all steal someone's one liner which isn't good in the first place. 

to be fair pez had prewritten her reply 3 days ago since opsec was not very great on this.

Yeah, a shock someone didn't read other posts before offering their own thoughts. Surely a Cybernations first.

Yeah, a shock someone didn't read other posts before offering their own thoughts. Surely a Cybernations first.

It's ok, obviously it took you'll the past few days to be able to come up with a single one line zinger to hit us with.  I'm just glad we entered so you guys didn't waste that time and then be unable to use it

Edited by Rhizoctonia

I was expecting some respect for STA by Polaris, their stance is disheartening. Apart from that, IRON stance is disappointing, not that they care, since they have decided their path. I am sure that they will reap the fruits of their actions soon, as happened numerous times in the past. Good luck STA.  

If you believe a word of that, Fallen, then you are a complete arse.

Watch it FF! If there is one thing tyga is an expert at, its knowing what a complete arse is, as he looks at one everyday in the mirror. :smug:

Who is crying? I was pissed Valhalla didn't hit TPF instead we got Aftermath. Now we finally have pepole worth killing. Never a fan of the actions Iron take but fun in war.

Sorry but we really dont have anything against TPF(though im a little bummed by their choice this war, as they probably are about ours), I still remember mhawk as a friend from back in the day of when the black sock never failed.... 'but' we will ponder using some(the more the merrier in this case!) chains to oA in on STA just to wring the last few tears out of ya' all since its been awhile since ive seen tigers whine so profusely. :gun:

Watch it FF! If there is one thing tyga is an expert at, its knowing what a complete arse is, as he looks at one everyday in the mirror. :smug:

Sorry but we really dont have anything against TPF(though im a little bummed by their choice this war, as they probably are about ours), I still remember mhawk as a friend from back in the day of when the black sock never failed.... 'but' we will ponder using some(the more the merrier in this case!) chains to oA in on STA just to wring the last few tears out of ya' all since its been awhile since ive seen tigers whine so profusely. :gun:

It's not just STA, this war we've seen IRON attack someone defending their MDoAP partner, we've seen Fark ghost DoW someone that was defending their ally, etc, etc.

There are a lot of disillusioned people on this side, limiting it to the fine folks at STA is disingenuous. 

We really should have at one another one of these days just cause it would be a lot of fun and I dare say very satisfying for both parties. Also the quote system on these boards suck.

It's ok, obviously it took you'll the past few days to be able to come up with a single one line zinger to hit us with.  I'm just glad we entered so you guys didn't waste that time and then be unable to use it

I'm glad you entered the war too. Not to defend allies or any such nonsense but a magnificent entry following a quadruple oA from a pike position. Also, thanks for entering the war in that manner so I could use that line. Been sitting around waiting for the moment for weeks now.