New player seeking alliance

Blahh

I have recieved many alliance inivitations in my inbox, but I would like to listen to an offer more personal. I am independent right now but I do realize that I must join an alliance soon or I will be tech raided. Here is the type of alliance I am looking for:

-One on the Green Team. If not, I don't want to be forced to change my color.

-One that will offer me at least 150k in aid. I've had some alliances offer me 3mil and that's just too much. I prefer to grow my nation slowly and enjoy the process of building it up.

-One that is not sanctioned, I want an alliance that has only 40-50 people. I don't want to just be another face in the crowd.

-An alliance that is not hated by the rest of the world and who will help me when I am attacked.

Thank you and I hope I can find a good alliance.

Hello, I am Ned the Great from the Azein Axis Alliance. Our alliance will not force you to change your color, we have some rich members that can give you aid, we only have 10 members, and we are not hated. To join, just ask Shard of Yorktown2, or you can just ask me to tell him. You'll find that we have a kind alliance that helps others in their times of need. So remember, just ask Yorktown2 or me, and after a short time, you may become part of our alliance (just after the vote, but most members aren't isolationist, so you will probobally be accepted).

hi blahh iam cool3atool from the revolution alliance we r 8 days old alliance with 40 members we can send u aid and help u grow .go to our site www.cn-tr.com

That's a lot of members for only an 8 day alliance. I'm glad you can send me aid and stuff, but can you tell me what team you're on? Also what type of government do you have?

Our alliance is a democracy, as we vote on most important desisions. However, your nation doesn't have to have a specific government, as there are many different government systems among the alliance. I for example, have a communist dictatorship, while Tom Simkins, another alliance member, has a republic. On the whole though, our alliance is a democracy.

Good Afternoon...

I am Koala,Prime Minister of FDN.FDN is a small,neutral alliance that is about a little more than a month old.I formally invite you to come to our offsite forum,and check us out.We are in the Orange sphere,though.We welcome all nations,new or long standing.We have fund sources,trade and tech guilds, and most importantly...fun!

So,if your interested in joining...come say hi:

FDN Offsite Forum

Have a great day!

Join The New World Order

We are currently going through our Rebirth Period.

We are trying to regain all of the members we lost.

WE don't give fancy aids, instead we give protection, and a good government with 17 positions, all elected, from President, to The Council Members.

I wish you well in finding the best alliance for you.

Our alliance is a democracy, as we vote on most important desisions. However, your nation doesn't have to have a specific government, as there are many different government systems among the alliance. I for example, have a communist dictatorship, while Tom Simkins, another alliance member, has a republic. On the whole though, our alliance is a democracy.

From what little I know of CN history, democracies haven't worked very well in CN. How much time is there in voting periods?

Here is a link to our forums, though not many members have logged on yet. Don't leave if one of the alliance members doesn't come immediatly:

<a href="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=11937" target="_blank">http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=11937</a>

You also must know that we no longer vote for new members, so you will be allowed to join!

Go Obama! Go Kucinich too!

Edited by Ned the Great

• 2 weeks later...

We need more members, members receive a 15k aid package.

WE will give you a spot

16 positions need to be filled until our elections:

* Vice President

* Head of Technology

* Head of Military

* Head of Recruiting

* Head of Diplomacy

* Treasurer

* 10 Council Members.

Edited by Keanu Stryker

Hey you may be interested in The Templar Knights. We have about 100 members total a little more than you were looking for, but you will certainly not just be another face. We aren't a green team alliance, were maroon, but we accept all colors. TTK is best described as a family we have a core group of members who are active on our forums, and we all are very loyal to the alliance. TTK is a good place if your looking to stay out of the CN drama and just hang out and have a good time while still being protected from tech raiders and the like. We also have 3m sign up bonuses but if you don't want to accept that i'm sure we can work something out. Aside from just the sign up bonus TTK has a multitude of large nations that are constantly looking to for tech sellers. If your not yet familiar with tech dealing there are a plenty of members who can teach you the ins and outs. Anyways here's a link to our thread http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=12499 check it out and feel free to ask me any questions.

-Veritas