hey

QueenSophia

Are you telling me most people don't exist in a constant state of drunk to high hell on whiskey?

I guess that explains the odd glances and the public indecency charges.

I mean I do...I don't know about other people.

Also there are lawyers who can get those charges cleared...the Firm of Melech, Melech & Melech can do it.

Also there are lawyers who can get those charges cleared...the Firm of Melech, Melech & Melech can do it.

How many times do I have to tell you wine coolers aren't whisky no matter how much your girlish heart wants them to be.

Also you don't have to go by world geography, you can say here are people there if you want.  And typically yes, but you have to get permission from the protectorate holder (this is mostly to prevent existing states from expanding into protectorates)

I've had good experience with that firm, I turned to Melech, Melech & Melech back when the whole restraining order thing went down, and when last I heard the case was discarded after the lawyers for the persecution were grievously assaulted with turnips by unidentified assailants.

i dont think anyone lives in that part if Russia? my geography sucks so im not really sure but that land looks like forest on google maps haha

so anywhere thats white is for new people right?

That piece of land has Khabarovsk, the second largest city in the Russian Far East.

Aside from the fact that it's disputed by Triyun (I've been meaning to ask when you're leaving btw) The Amazon is open for RP if you want to RP true Amazonians. South America has had worse than that, and hey a ton of land is open too >.>

Edited by Lord Zephyr