hey

QueenSophia

I don't think so, but you could always start your own blog and post your stories there :)

thank you!! I just want to try to write around other peoples like a community you know? I tried fanfiction for a while but it gets..... weird there. I was told theres like some type if story writing here and I got excited lol

i guess im just browsing the forums right now.

Yes, people tend to care a little bit about a system built on sexism. Replace all instances of 'women' with 'whites' and all instances of 'men' with 'blacks' and then try and see if maybe you can understand why people are not too chuffed about it. Or hell, just switch women and men around and maybe that'll help. Legal sexism ain't cool regardless of which sex is subjected to it.

you know this is just a story right?

Dotcom...what the fuck are you talking about?

Queen Sophia, please PM me if you're interesting in the Amazonians...I RPed them before and was thinking for a few weeks about coming back now that school is ending for the year. We can talk.

:facepalm:

I'm just saying that realistically any nation that legally and blatantly strongly favours one sex in CNRP would not and should not be looked upon favourably by the international community. Remember Girltopia?

Girltopia sure, that was a mistake.

But you can have matriarchal socities if they're done right. Yes, if the girl makes a blantantly sexist society, sure, invade it. But don't bash her right off the start.

There are a lot of other racist/sexist socities that got DoE'd and then destroyed, or never destroyed at all.

I don't see much good in either patriarchal or matriarchal society, but that's not really my point-- I'm just saying in this case it was made pretty clear that males were second-class citizens. s'all I'm pointing out-- when it's that clear-cut, I don't really see it going a whole lot better than Girltopia.