The rule of Hime has ended

Fox Fire

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentle Persons

I have faith in Cuba one more raid and he will be past me again. I have already congratulated him on the pass. And the inevitable pass again. I miss the hopscotch with LM now that was fun lasted almost a year.. Cuba plays differently than I but he is basically a good guy. (despite what they say :ehm: ) I salute his achievement. We have sparred and it was no fun for either of us. :)

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

I echo Hime's sentiments.  Now at least all the 'rogue Dulra' comments can be amended to 'rogue Cuba'. I welcome all challengers. 

This thread really belongs more in Cntel than here though as much as rotavele has been laming it. 

"Wheres that "like" button?

The like button for a thread can be found by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the screen, with the tweet, digg, redit, ect. The like button for individual posts can be located directly to the right of the post number. 

He got himself 15 minutes of being #1.

he has 200k NS from land.

get it yet?

I was being sarcastic but thanks bud.

Gentle Persons

I have faith in Cuba one more raid and he will be past me again. I have already congratulated him on the pass. And the inevitable pass again. I miss the hopscotch with LM now that was fun lasted almost a year.. Cuba plays differently than I but he is basically a good guy. (despite what they say :ehm: ) I salute his achievement. We have sparred and it was no fun for either of us. :)

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

o/ Dulra

Respectable as always

I echo Hime's sentiments.  Now at least all the 'rogue Dulra' comments can be amended to 'rogue Cuba'. I welcome all challengers. 

This thread really belongs more in Cntel than here though as much as rotavele has been laming it. 

Didn't you call me an attention whore?

Wussery.

Seems like it.

And? I am sure everyone else at that level has just as destructive of nukes. Not to mention, the WC's to rebuild their Infra and tech back up. If you attack the dude back, he will stop raiding because it will no longer be profitable. 

Or you can just get railroaded for a day and peace out, and spare your pixels. Whatever floats your boat. Cuba has punked all these people so bad, I give him credit. Nobody else has managed that on such a continuous level.

Seems like it.

And? I am sure everyone else at that level has just as destructive of nukes. Not to mention, the WC's to rebuild their Infra and tech back up. If you attack the dude back, he will stop raiding because it will no longer be profitable. 

Or you can just get railroaded for a day and peace out, and spare your pixels. Whatever floats your boat. Cuba has punked all these people so bad, I give him credit. Nobody else has managed that on such a continuous level.

Fact is my nigger l0c0 is awesome.  Just saying.

So, is Cuba finally going rogue on Hime or what?

Good Krashnaia

Cuba and I danced a short tango just over a month ago it is fair to say neither of us enjoyed the experience. We halted before it got really nasty but Cuba and I can assure you the results if either of us went rogue would be epic. Call it two ally cats who respect each others turf.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Wait a second.

The #1 nation for the past few years is run by a female? Not that women aren't capable nation builders, its is just that the odds are stacked severely against her. Jesus guys. Pick up the pace!

I think the character is female (IC) but in OCC is male...