The rule of Hime has ended

Fox Fire

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the looks of it, Hime is only just behind, despite having much more tech and infra. Cuba is probably ahead because he has a larger military, which would inflate his NS.

Nothing to do with military.

Cuba has a massive amount of land which accounts for lots if his NS.

But he also has a very large 43k tech.

To be the number 1 nation and also have 15 million casualties is truely a great acheivement.

Edited by Christian Trojans 1111

This makes me want to buy land to inflate my NS too.

P.S. Land vs. Tech/Infra NS is a big deal. In my opinion Hime would squash Cuba in a war.

Population Density at 3.21/Mile.

EDIT: Actually a majority of nations in the top 100 would kill Cuba in a war. Maybe were seeing the evolution of Tech Raids and we are at the point where Land is the main goal.

o/ Land

Dumb comments.

Cuba is one of the best fighters in CN at this moment. As a matter of fact Every DBDC member would slaughter more or less any other nation in CN.

And Cuba would not fight Hime as they are great friends.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but I personally think Infra is a big deal in a war. More Infra = More Soldiers/Tanks. Also she has 20k tech on him.

You do know that land also increases citizen count dont you? :huh:

Total Population: 534,878 - with only 15k infra

I'd imagine the increased WRC modified costs of military at 64,759.50 tech v. 43,885.26 tech combined with being able to buy that many more troops and tanks would suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I'd imagine the increased WRC modified costs of military at 64,759.50 tech v. 43,885.26 tech combined with being able to buy that many more troops and tanks would suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

It does.  I seem to recall maxing out troops during our summer spat cost him something like 600m

Gentle Persons

Since you asked nicely.

Troops 59.91 a piece

Tanks 8,966.31

Planes do not even ask ;)

Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Hime Themis. You lost 96 defending tanks, 19.26 technology, and 96.30 infrastructure

Actually the little tango cost me about 700mill. in damages and I am sure CubaQuerida was able to handle a similar bill. The tanks are costly but Cuba and I found they do pack a punch. :ph34r:

CT is correct DBDC has some of the most accomplished fighter and strongest nations around. Though there may be one or two others who could keep up with the dance steps.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Gentle Persons

Since you asked nicely.

Troops 59.91 a piece

Tanks 8,966.31

Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by Hime Themis. You lost 96 defending tanks, 19.26 technology, and 96.30 infrastructure

Actually the little tango cost me about 700mill. in damages and I am sure CubaQuerida was able to handle a similar bill. The tanks are costly but Cuba and I found they do pack a punch. :ph34r:

CT is correct DBDC has some of the most accomplished fighter and strongest nations around. Though there may be one or two others who could keep up with the dance steps.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Hime Themis,

Every time we talk you show your humility and good character.

I dont blame rotavele for his misguided nooby comments. He is only a kid bless him.

Anyway, I am certain that DBDC will continue to have a great relationship with yourself and there will be no fight.

CT

Hime Themis,

Every time we talk you show your humility and good character.

I dont blame rotavele for his misguided nooby comments. He is only a kid bless him.

Anyway, I am certain that DBDC will continue to have a great relationship with yourself and there will be no fight.

CT

You joined the forum today and you even used the wrong name. Nice try bro.

Gentle Persons

Since you asked nicely.

Troops 59.91 a piece
Tanks 8,966.31

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

I don't mean to be thick headed, but at what point does it make sense to swap your WRC out while you're buying military?

Gentle Persons

Since you asked nicely.

Troops 59.91 a piece
Tanks 8,966.31

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

1 CM equals half my nuke. Wow.

Good Krashnaia

Cuba and I danced a short tango just over a month ago it is fair to say neither of us enjoyed the experience. We halted before it got really nasty but Cuba and I can assure you the results if either of us went rogue would be epic. Call it two ally cats who respect each others turf.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Lady Hime Themis

I hope your highness brought along the most notable bards of the Realm in order to record a conflict of such epic proportions. And that your Highness will have put your monastic scribes on full time work to distribute the Chronicle to the four corners of the civilized world.

Respectifully

Ivan the Red