XP Farming Reports

Rogal Dorn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gingervites the subject of male fantasies the world over.

god damnit iat! almost spit coffee on my keyboard and monitors... almost! I wish I could like posts on this forum, because i would certainly do it in this instance. instead it will live forever in my sig Edited by Rogal Dorn

I love that hartfw was not only too lazy to post this thread, he's been too lazy to post in the thread.

Get it together, man.

AZTEC rides to war! oh wait... 

Well, we'll see what happens.

Edited by Sarkin

For that we too shall strive, for we are an uncomplicated people by nature, the common clay of the new West, happy to raise our crops of tech peacefully in the vast expanses of the Sengokan plains. But at the moment of asking we take up arms, deploy our satellites, and nobly wonder what happened to this metaphor I mean really. 

Which one do you consider the best?

And rocdogg's flag is awesome, yeah.

nur4v.gif

I think Europa sported that one when they rode out in Grudge, still as cool as it was then.

Honoring a defensive clause on a treaty is something I can hail. Have fun Sudoku.

Thrilled to be able to have DoD's back. Great fighting versus, and now with you all.  And thanks everyone with them for the kind words.

I love that hartfw was not only too lazy to post this thread, he's been too lazy to post in the thread.

These things happen.