Rogal Dorn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for the help, it is really appreciated

Now go have some fun

Good to see our friends have our back :)

@ Bassman and DragonAspect... Think nothing of it gents, we know you guys would jump to help us if we were in the same situation.

Well, don't work TOO hard on writing up a flowery, eloquent DoW. Geez, you might throw your wrist out or something.

o/ Everyone But Gingervites

lol sarkin, you rabblerouser! but yeah, we just wanted something simple. i didnt care enough to write a huge diatribe or anything.

back in the saddle

edit: lol that's an old sig

Love the sig xD that's awesome.

Well, glad to see they didn't wake us up for nothing.  

Welcome to the fight.

Thank you Edited by Rogal Dorn

At first I was gonna challenge Rogal to a Wiki-Off to settle this distasteful situation. Then I remembered he would massacre me. So we will stick with nukes.

lol, i'll give you a headstart! :P jkjk. I would need a lot of tech to get up on your level Rush. I'm just a lowly tech farm. I'll stick with horrible insults and phrases that make no sense and only continue to annoy! :P

But in all honesty speaking of the wiki when i was looking at your wiki earlier i was thinking "jeebus, when was the last time this thing was updated? It still says TLR has a treaty with Hooligans and that INT is in C&G."

lol, i'll give you a headstart! :P jkjk. I would need a lot of tech to get up on your level Rush. I'm just a lowly tech farm. I'll stick with horrible insults and phrases that make no sense and only continue to annoy! :P

But in all honesty speaking of the wiki when i was looking at your wiki earlier i was thinking "jeebus, when was the last time this thing was updated? It still says TLR has a treaty with Hooligans and that INT is in C&G."

Psh.. something something something... 3 billion warchest blow last war... something something something.. stuck in peace mode :(

Psh.. something something something... 3 billion warchest blow last war... something something something.. stuck in peace mode :(

Psh, if you were just a lowly tech farm like me you would have so much more fun! Quicker to rebuild, your alliance mates love you because you send free tech... etc etc :P Edited by Rogal Dorn

At first I was gonna challenge Rogal to a Wiki-Off to settle this distasteful situation. Then I remembered he would massacre me. So we will stick with nukes.

Good choice. I'm pretty sure he had my wiki updated before he knew me.