IRON is the new ODN?

D34th

I know you'd love for two alliances that MI6 hates to go at it, but nice attempt at drumming up something that isn't there. 

Meh, MI6 does not really give a shit about IRON and NG is currently being rolled so... I would just love to see it personally. Then again, I would love a lot of things that won't happen.

I especially hate my own alliance. Fuck you masta, doch, TL, beazy, voodoo, chim, stagger, and especially most of all, you halfchaos. You're the biggest tea pot of them all!

You are just still pissed I wiped the floor with you in that one war. Though, how did I not get the biggest tea pot award?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still sometimes quite pissed at Orrple for not just going along with us in GW2, we would have won even if they were useless thanks to sheer numbers.

I am always still pissed at Orrple, as a rank and file member of ODN at the time I complained bitterly at what I saw as the short-sightedness of our leaders at the time...a point of view borne out by the subsequent growing isolation of ODN/Legion and the smackdown we got in GW3

ODN activly planned against IRON in the prelude to Karma, and so have many others. the bad thing is though, IRON gave them a chance to put on a show.

More like a certain faction within ODN actively planned against IRON, I know for I was a member of that faction. It was never as clear cut as having the whole of ODN supporting what the faction did, it caused the departure of many and much hostility within the democratic assembly.

I know you'd love for two alliances that MI6 hates to go at it, but nice attempt at drumming up something that isn't there. 

Right, nothing between the logs you purposefully leaked and the alliance you trashed at all.

Please point out the "crybabing" from us. I must have missed it. 

In other news, potential trolls provide no evidence to back up their ass talking.

something something no treaty chain something bawww something something evil top puppet masters

Edited by Gibsonator21

You're not even in the same league as whale penis tbh

That is low dammit. 

hold the damn phone, there a league with whale penis in it?

Yes, yes there is. Do you wish to join? http://cn-mi6.com/index.php?showforum=4 Follow the link and fill out the appropriate form.