A couple Kaskus Announcements

NEW sent much more aid c; why didn't war them?

I talked it out with Vibi, and was assured NEW didn't want war with us. Attempting to talk it out with DoorNail was more similar to dealing with Kaskus leaders in the build-up, and so TSL got war like Kaskus did.

However, if I knew then what I know now, I probably would have given Vibi that war that was apparently so wanted. Vibi really did try to make that happen, and wanted war at any cost. Edited by Rayvon

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your actions of stepping up, of dropping them aid and of getting yourself involved on their behalf was 'defending' them. We recognized and formalized your defense in the military sense, but you had already put your hat in the ring - and set forth a series of reactions.

As I recall, any peace talks had went dead in the water and my involvement did kick start those peace talks back to life.

If sending an few aid packages and trying to mediate between you guys was defending, then I did it without firing a shot.

Yes, those reactions of yours were quite comical, good times indeed. :)  I'm not going to get into a back and forth here over the past, you have a great day.

@ KenoCore, From my perspective, the reason was they knew they could get away with adding a micro to the war and I don't think he liked me politely insulting him, once I realized there was no negotiating from the terms he demanded must happen.

I don't believe you have all of the information. From what I can see you can be reasonable; and this response does not show that, the only reason that makes sense is if you do not have all of the information. 

That said, I never demanded (or even asked) for your surrender. Please do not put words in my mouth. A member of Kaskus may have; but many members of all alliances have demanded that at some point or another. 

EDIT: your not you

Speaking of not having all of the information, how about that OP?

As I recall, any peace talks had went dead in the water and my involvement did kick start those peace talks back to life.

If sending an few aid packages and trying to mediate between you guys was defending, then I did it without firing a shot.

Yes, those reactions of yours were quite comical, good times indeed. :)  I'm not going to get into a back and forth here over the past, you have a great day.

@ KenoCore, From my perspective, the reason was they knew they could get away with adding a micro to the war and I don't think he liked me politely insulting him, once I realized there was no negotiating from the terms he demanded must happen.

Peace talks going "dead in the water" are quite normal in war. We're dead in the water in our talks with Polar coalition, maybe you better drop some aid and work that sweet, sweet magic of yours.

You had a major gap in your knowledge and understanding then, and it's clearly still empty.

Peace talks going "dead in the water" are quite normal in war. We're dead in the water in our talks with Polar coalition, maybe you better drop some aid and work that sweet, sweet magic of yours.

You had a major gap in your knowledge and understanding then, and it's clearly still empty.

Sure, no problem...Oh wait, you're not involved are ya? If so forget it. lol

I'm just messing with ya, our past is all water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. ;)

I certainly know what you told us on the forums and that you and KenoCore and every other Kaskus nation I've run into has something bad to say about Joland. Joland has his own story and screenshots and tale of events. I don't care which is true, all I know is that you've lied to us continually, something I don't appreciate. I'm as reasonable as possible and try to keep an open mind, but I've known you for a very long time and my opinion has been formed.

You claim it wasn't a Kaskus nation sending surrender demands to all of Kashmir, but he certainly claimed to be. It looked like the doing of yourself or another Kaskus official and I don't believe you to be telling the truth. It's not crazy or unheard of and I'm not offended - the only reason to bring that up is because we believe you're lying about it.

If you would like I can show you personal chats between me and Joland on FB, in fact Kaskus hasn't even seen most of them.

@Rayvon : I don't think giving NEW that war would have been the most wise of choices. Edited by KenoCore

@Rayvon : I don't think giving NEW that war would have been the most wise of choices.

And yet you question why I didn't.

Larger picture, NEW had allies fighting on the eQ side of the war and it would have been pretty dumb when that's the side of the war all our allies and even ourselves were on.

But that new information I didn't have then, and do now -- Vibi wanted it. At any cost, was begging for it. ["any possible war, I will going it; just create war; this is my reason aided kaskus; lol" - excerpt from logs with a then-ally of NEW] Until I approached her, then got the different stories and dodges to avoid it.

And yet you question why I didn't.

Larger picture, NEW had allies fighting on the eQ side of the war and it would have been pretty dumb when that's the side of the war all our allies and even ourselves were on.

But that new information I didn't have then, and do now -- Vibi wanted it. At any cost, was begging for it. ["any possible war, I will going it; just create war; this is my reason aided kaskus; lol" - excerpt from logs with a then-ally of NEW] Until I approached her, then got the different stories and dodges to avoid it.

I was just teasing Rayvon, I understood why you didn't want to war NEW.

I apologize for any miscommunication. There was a peace agreement made with Bones and I was under the impression that it ran for the entire alliance.

I am waiting for a response from him and then I will message you and clarify this. 

If we're still at war, then I am very excited to continue this :)

Well, the excitement seems to be only at your side since we on our side find it hard to find any targets.

Well, the excitement seems to be only at your side since we on our side find it hard to find any targets.

Well lets do some math since we can't read.

Givens:

- 45 Kaskus nations.

- 21 in peace mode

- 59 active wars

- 19 offensive wars by Kaskus (little bit of counting involved there I will admit).

=> 59 - 19 = 40 defensive slots filled

=> Kaskus nations not in peace mode = 24

=> Total Kaskus defensive slots available = 24*3 = 72

=> Targets available = Unfilled Kaskus slots = Total defensive slots available - defensive slots filled = 72 - 40 = 32. 

=> You are full of crap and there are plenty of targets for you to "find" 

ITT: Kaskus struggles with reading comprehension.

Well lets do some math since we can't read.

Givens:

- 45 Kaskus nations.

- 21 in peace mode

- 59 active wars

- 19 offensive wars by Kaskus (little bit of counting involved there I will admit).

=> 59 - 19 = 40 defensive slots filled

=> Kaskus nations not in peace mode = 24

=> Total Kaskus defensive slots available = 24*3 = 72

=> Targets available = Unfilled Kaskus slots = Total defensive slots available - defensive slots filled = 72 - 40 = 32. 

=> You are full of crap and there are plenty of targets for you to "find" 

Well, C- for Reading, but a solid A in Math.

Kaskus are collective genius. They can take a group of people who have no real animosity towards them at all but are fighting because of treaty obligations and make those people hate them and want to see Kaskus wiped off the face of the planet for being so annoying and retarded. 

Kaskus are collective genius. They can take a group of people who have no real animosity towards them at all but are fighting because of treaty obligations and make those people hate them and want to see Kaskus wiped off the face of the planet for being so annoying and retarded. 

Please do share what we have done to you in this war that would cause you so much anger? 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

This announcement for a start, you even queried me to tell me that SWF were leaving the war, I told you they weren't. You made this dumb ass announcement anyway. The terms you've been offered are absolutely as lenient as terms could possibly be but still you want waste everyone's time continuing this war knowing full well you're going to have to accept those terms in the end.

Personally I think this should be the last war Kaskus ever fight. I'm off to argue disbandment is the only way you get out of this war.

This announcement for a start, you even queried me to tell me that SWF were leaving the war, I told you they weren't. You made this dumb ass announcement anyway. The terms you've been offered are absolutely as lenient as terms could possibly be but still you want waste everyone's time continuing this war knowing full well you're going to have to accept those terms in the end.

Personally I think this should be the last war Kaskus ever fight. I'm off to argue disbandment is the only way you get out of this war.

It's so painfully stupid to go through. I still have nightmares of the IQ points falling off my chart.

There were multiple DL government people that confirmed SWF was leaving the war. They had arranged for peace for ALL of their current wars. That was the only logical conclusion. 

As for the lenient terms; we've offered the same to SL. All they have to do is apologize for sanctioning our members and the war is over. Fairly simple. 

I think they like that they only have to declare 1 war and sit in peace mode and let their allies fight for them though, so that they can have their pride and not apologize. http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=10124

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Honestly based on the logs that I have seen; it looks like you have convinced SWF to re-neg on their agreement after they made it. 

As for the lenient terms; we've offered the same to SL. All they have to do is apologize for sanctioning our members and the war is over. Fairly simple.

You fucking dumbass. That's me you should be coming after for that apology. That was my Senator acting under my orders. It'll be a wet day before Shangri-La will apologize to you for something they didn't have anything to do with.

You fucking dumbass. That's me you should be coming after for that apology. That was my Senator acting under my orders. It'll be a wet day before Shangri-La will apologize to you for something they didn't have anything to do with.

Now we have the real reason. XD