A couple Kaskus Announcements

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as a cluster the bigger war this one makes it look well fought and organized.  First Kaskus thinking they could jump on an alliance out of the blue because its allies were busy with another war.  Something by the way that has never been acceptable or ended well for anybody on Planet Bob. And now they can not even figure out that if your going to declare peace that the other side should also be in on it.   I look forward to watching the next public face palm.  

Its never been acceptable to aid an alliance at war either, lest you are willing to face the consequences. So why is it that certain alliances can get a pass on that while others get rolled for it?

Like them or not, their DoW is valid and they have every right to go to war over it.

The simple fact is, alliances supporting the SL/Kashmir side are basically saying it's ok to aid an alliance at war. We can sugar coat it and say that everyone wanted to fight, but again, if nobody felt wronged, there would be no DoW.

edit..spelling and I messed up the quote

Well, if this is your point then that's your prerogative. This is something that comes down to a matter of opinion. It used to be an act of war to do that and many times alliances such as NPO acted upon such aid. Massive aid falls from non-combatants still probably is in good taste and the alliance fighting the nations receiving such aid does have the right to declare on the aiders. But It's a matter of personal opinion and I've personally never seen it as something worth getting up in arms over.

I have no idea how this Kashmir-Kaskus thing came about, both sides seem to blame eachother which is the typical thing. But considering Kaskus attacked us so that their 200k+ nations could hit our upper tier and those nations left... Kaskus doesn't seem to have a firm grip on their own reality right now.

Also, it's never been a crime to help an ally whether the CB was valid or not. Allies are allies, whether you like what they did or not. You sort out that mess after the war if you disagree with what they did.

Well, if this is your point then that's your prerogative. This is something that comes down to a matter of opinion. It used to be an act of war to do that and many times alliances such as NPO acted upon such aid. Massive aid falls from non-combatants still probably is in good taste and the alliance fighting the nations receiving such aid does have the right to declare on the aiders. But It's a matter of personal opinion and I've personally never seen it as something worth getting up in arms over.

I have no idea how this Kashmir-Kaskus thing came about, both sides seem to blame eachother which is the typical thing. But considering Kaskus attacked us so that their 200k+ nations could hit our upper tier and those nations left... Kaskus doesn't seem to have a firm grip on their own reality right now.

Also, it's never been a crime to help an ally whether the CB was valid or not. Allies are allies, whether you like what they did or not. You sort out that mess after the war if you disagree with what they did.

If it's never been a crime to help allies, then we got rolled for nothing?

Their reasons for attacking you is in defense of another protectorate?? I'm guessing on this one, I've been kinda out of the loop too.

edit.. I know you've been busy with RL and stuff LW possibly causing you to miss what happened, but we took a severe beating for aiding an allied alliance, when the other side was doing the same thing. Which is mentioned in the DoW on SL. I'm just pointing out the double standards around here. If it wasn't for our friends in PPO, we might no be here.

If there is no right and wrong anymore, Admin might as well take out the alliance feature and we can all go at it till there's nothing left but tech sellers.

Edited by DoorNail

DoorNail, the people that aren't allied to the other side or are in fact the other side know we are right.

What SL did was help an ally which was fine. But, the comments they made during and after the conflict of the past was asking for us to war them. There is no denying that.

Understood KenoCore, the purpose of coming out here was to remind/inform those that don't remember/didn't know that, it definitely wasn't fine then, because NSO specifically made a DoW on TSL for aiding Kaskus and we got rolled for it. We were not asked to assist, that was a choice I made to try to help bring the war to an end.

If I remember correctly 3 aid packages were offered, out of those three, one was accepted and the other two were canceled by me after the complaints and still got rolled.

If I were to go running my mouth and stirring up trouble, I certainly don't expect anyone to come bail me out of the jam I put myself in, which is what is happening with this war, coming to the aid of an alliance that did just that.

I honestly rarely to never check the OWF so it was with surprise that I
was linked to this little thread.  I guess I better address a couple of
things, with the first being that even I know a peace agreement of any kind will bear the signatures of all the concerned parties.  I appreciate Kaskus not forging any for SWF, but it also makes this announcement rather meritless.

You, Defender and Fadeev made an agreement to exit the war. As you are the leader and the other top 2 are the alliance owner and heir respectively we took that to mean it was for all of SWF. 

I'd like to know when and where I agreed to exit the war.  Not that I was very involved persoally since the once Kaskus nation in my range has had his slots filled the entire time.  I certainly received a peace feeler from Smurf, but I simply responded along the lines that SWF will be in this war so long as DL is, and DL will probably remain so long as Shangri-la does.

I may be wrong but I don't recall SWF having a government.

Yes we have a government.  It's no secret we're a little short on members, so it's a bit of a skeleton crew gov, but we still go through the forms and hold votes and everything.

tl;dr  SWF is still currently at war with Kaskus.

-Defender, Marshall of SWF

Understood KenoCore, the purpose of coming out here was to remind/inform those that don't remember/didn't know that, it definitely wasn't fine then, because NSO specifically made a DoW on TSL for aiding Kaskus and we got rolled for it. We were not asked to assist, that was a choice I made to try to help bring the war to an end.

If I remember correctly 3 aid packages were offered, out of those three, one was accepted and the other two were canceled by me after the complaints and still got rolled.

If I were to go running my mouth and stirring up trouble, I certainly don't expect anyone to come bail me out of the jam I put myself in, which is what is happening with this war, coming to the aid of an alliance that did just that.

TSL got rolled because you intervened in the losing end of the war. Doesn't make your entry right or wrong, it's just how it was.

In the previous war
>NSO hit Kaskus 
>SL defended (of their own will, I'll include as a pertinent point since it's such a big point for you regarding your own entry) NSO
>You defended Kaskus

In the current war
>Kaskus hit SL
>others defended (at who's will, I don't know I have no contact with their organization) SL
>etc

When you sign a treaty with someone, it's like marriage. For better or for worse; in sickness and in health (and SL are some sick fucks). Those defending are doing what's right, regardless of the initial reason and how/what makes one feel offended enough to start a war.

Kaskus chose to pick them out, Kaskus chose to endure whatever repercussions come of their own choice. Kaskus allies are more than welcome to intervene if it matters. If you've got a problem with people sticking to their word then you should stay off the treaty web, or maybe talk some people into reducing their mandatory defense clauses to optional defense clauses. Good luck. Edited by Rayvon

I honestly rarely to never check the OWF so it was with surprise that I
was linked to this little thread.  I guess I better address a couple of
things, with the first being that even I know a peace agreement of any kind will bear the signatures of all the concerned parties.  I appreciate Kaskus not forging any for SWF, but it also makes this announcement rather meritless.

I'd like to know when and where I agreed to exit the war.  Not that I was very involved persoally since the once Kaskus nation in my range has had his slots filled the entire time.  I certainly received a peace feeler from Smurf, but I simply responded along the lines that SWF will be in this war so long as DL is, and DL will probably remain so long as Shangri-la does.

Yes we have a government.  It's no secret we're a little short on members, so it's a bit of a skeleton crew gov, but we still go through the forms and hold votes and everything.

I apologize for any miscommunication. There was a peace agreement made with Bones and I was under the impression that it ran for the entire alliance.

I am waiting for a response from him and then I will message you and clarify this. 

If we're still at war, then I am very excited to continue this :)

TSL got rolled because you intervened in the losing end of the war. Doesn't make your entry right or wrong, it's just how it was.

In the previous war
>NSO hit Kaskus 
>SL defended (of their own will, I'll include as a pertinent point since it's such a big point for you regarding your own entry) NSO
>You defended Kaskus

In the current war
>Kaskus hit SL
>others defended (at who's will, I don't know I have no contact with their organization) SL
>etc

When you sign a treaty with someone, it's like marriage. For better or for worse; in sickness and in health (and SL are some sick fucks). Those defending are doing what's right, regardless of the initial reason and how/what makes one feel offended enough to start a war.

Kaskus chose to pick them out, Kaskus chose to endure whatever repercussions come of their own choice. Kaskus allies are more than welcome to intervene if it matters. If you've got a problem with people sticking to their word then you should stay off the treaty web, or maybe talk some people into reducing their mandatory defense clauses to optional defense clauses. Good luck.

We have no issues with the wars; we went into it knowing full well what would happen. I agree with all of your points; the SWF issue is just a miscommunication. 

the SWF issue is just a miscommunication.

No, no it's not. You're just once again a lying cock doing nothing but furthering people's hate for Kaskus. As with coming to our forums and "straightening things out," and as with sending out demands for surrenders, we refuse to fall into one of your ploys. Kindly fuck off.

Edited by Letterkenny

In the previous war
>NSO hit Kaskus 
>You defended Kaskus

In the current war
>Kaskus hit SL
>etc

Kaskus chose to pick them out, Kaskus chose to endure whatever repercussions come of their own choice. Kaskus allies are more than welcome to intervene if it matters. If you've got a problem with people sticking to their word then you should stay off the treaty web, or maybe talk some people into reducing their mandatory defense clauses to optional defense clauses. Good luck.

I thought my memory was bad, but it must not be as bad as yours.

The "you defended Kaskus" is wrong, you DoW'd and attacked us.

I do appreciate the schooling on treaties though, after 2000+ days in this game, I still didn't know what they were for. /sarc

No, no it's not. You're just once again a lying cock doing nothing but furthering people's hate for Kaskus. As with coming to our forums and "straightening things out," and as with sending out demands for surrenders, we refuse to fall into one of your ploys. Kindly fuck off.

Letter, we all know it was Joland man.... Someone faking a nation, pending, sending outrageous messages in game with poor grammar, childish sentences sounds just like someone who would. Post real life information and harass our real life family members.

If you put a few things together

1) Joland has given you information about Kaskus
2)Joland acts like a child and even pretends to be like one among pretending to be different people.
3)That ivona IRC person giving out Kaskus information
4)That same ivona person making a fake FB account harassing our members family members

You can clearly see that was not us. Letter I have enjoyed our wars in both the NSO and Kashmir war. But, to defend, associate and even assist Joland really disappoints me.

DoorNail, the people that aren't allied to the other side or are in fact the other side know we are right.

What SL did was help an ally which was fine. But, the comments they made during and after the conflict of the past was asking for us to war them. There is no denying that.

Well, we didn't expect much different from SL, the funny thing is its round 2 and I think within the last five days Shang declared maybe 3 wars?

Enjoy being used RIA, Kashmir and DL, because we are.

If this is how you feel, maybe you should take a good look inside for a bit. I don't pretend to know anything about the situations, but if they are even remotely similar to the way you explained them... then you just got baited into destroying yourselves.

If this is how you feel, maybe you should take a good look inside for a bit. I don't pretend to know anything about the situations, but if they are even remotely similar to the way you explained them... then you just got baited into destroying yourselves.

You were about two years late on this. We are zombies now from the PB war. You can not destroy what was already destroyed.

I don't believe you have all of the information. From what I can see you can be reasonable; and this response does not show that, the only reason that makes sense is if you do not have all of the information. 

That said, I never demanded (or even asked) for your surrender. Please do not put words in my mouth. A member of Kaskus may have; but many members of all alliances have demanded that at some point or another. 

EDIT: your not you

Edited by Unknown Smurf

I thought my memory was bad, but it must not be as bad as yours.

The "you defended Kaskus" is wrong, you DoW'd and attacked us.

I do appreciate the schooling on treaties though, after 2000+ days in this game, I still didn't know what they were for. /sarc

Your actions of stepping up, of dropping them aid and of getting yourself involved on their behalf was 'defending' them. We recognized and formalized your defense in the military sense, but you had already put your hat in the ring - and set forth a series of reactions. Edited by Rayvon

Your actions of stepping up, of dropping them aid and of getting yourself involved on their behalf was 'defending' them. We recognized and formalized your defense in the military sense, but you had already put your hat in the ring - and set forth a series of reactions.

NEW sent much more aid c; why didn't war them?

I don't believe you have all of the information. From what I can see you can be reasonable; and this response does not show that, the only reason that makes sense is if you do not have all of the information. 

That said, I never demanded (or even asked) for your surrender. Please do not put words in my mouth. A member of Kaskus may have; but many members of all alliances have demanded that at some point or another. 

EDIT: your not you

I certainly know what you told us on the forums and that you and KenoCore and every other Kaskus nation I've run into has something bad to say about Joland. Joland has his own story and screenshots and tale of events. I don't care which is true, all I know is that you've lied to us continually, something I don't appreciate. I'm as reasonable as possible and try to keep an open mind, but I've known you for a very long time and my opinion has been formed.

You claim it wasn't a Kaskus nation sending surrender demands to all of Kashmir, but he certainly claimed to be. It looked like the doing of yourself or another Kaskus official and I don't believe you to be telling the truth. It's not crazy or unheard of and I'm not offended - the only reason to bring that up is because we believe you're lying about it.