Cessation of Hostilities

This is almost as funny as the time an alliance surrendered to GATO as the NPO was beating the crap out of them.

This surrender really takes the word "pathetic" to unknown levels...

I must congratulate Pacifica for managing to be on the losing side of the war and yet leading an Alliance (iCoN) to surrender in the most shameful way... and there's no irony in the congratulations.

As for you, iCoN... err... just disband and merge with the GPA.... you are obviously unable to do something better.

iirc Competence got the first surrender of eQ as well... I'm too lazy to check though.

I don't understand why you'd bother to fight in the first place if you could last more than a week or so.

I recall in the Dave War before that, somehow we managed to bag a surrender from The Resistance after just a couple days. Was the only surrender our side got I believe. There's always one AA in there that's held together with little more then bravado and duct tape.

This is nothing.  We actually had people surrender to us and become NPO POWs during the Bi-Polar war, and we were still under Karma reps/demilitarization.  There is no greater honor than to offer your sword in defeat to the majesty that is the Emperor.  The sooner you embrace that fact, the better off we will all be.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80948