Declaration of War

Gofast2006

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh oh... TPF is in for a rough ride... show them the nukes!!!

o/ NPL!

I think we'll be fine, considering that we have more then twice as many nukes as NPL. In fact, we have more nukes then NPL & MI6 combined. ;) I just need to ride asses to make sure those nukes get used. Should be a fun ride for all those involved. Edited by memoryproblems

Gah, and I was really liking you guys too.  In the Berbers scale of ranking people, hitting my MDoAP allies generally shoots you down to GOONS level of like.

However you do have Wally, AvT and Kemmo, which counteracts the effects of this.

I am confused and angry, don't hit anymore of my allies :(

I think we'll be fine, considering that we have more then twice as many nukes as NPL. In fact, we have more nukes then NPL & MI6 combined. ;) I just need to ride asses to make sure those nukes get used. Should be a fun ride for all those involved.

Haha what

You're judging your ability to beat us in war a full week after we've committed to the heaviest front there is? No shit we don't have a lot of nukes, we've been firing them at the NPO consistently since we declared.