One war or Two?

Saxplayer

If you read the quote, it's more than just 'timing' ... The logs are implying he was apart of the attack strategy of TOP/Polar/Fark on NSO, that TOP planned on their starting "this separate war" to draw GATO over to it and away from this war ... If they're apart of the planning coalition, than it's one war ....

They pulled RIA, Kashmir, and tJL out to an extent. And Shanghai-La by RIA.

Kashmir is already down around 60% of its NS and Kaskus pulled Kashmir out of every TOP nations range.

I'd say it's a clusterfuck rather than 1 or 2 wars.

If you read the quote, it's more than just 'timing' ... The logs are implying he was apart of the attack strategy of TOP/Polar/Fark on NSO, that TOP planned on their starting "this separate war" to draw GATO over to it and away from this war ... If they're apart of the planning coalition, than it's one war ....

I did read it, I just think you're making a stretch.

I did read it, I just think you're making a stretch.

It isn't a stretch, that's exactly what was said. However, Smurf is probably just making shit up. He could still very possibly be right, though! Edited by Neo Uruk

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119317-a-couple-kaskus-announcements/?p=3197081

I think this is a good enough reason of any to consider them one war .. If TOP is giving such input, and Smurf is claiming 'coalition planning' ....

[12:23] <UnknownSmurf> Pulling in GATO would have just been a bonus; not that I have anything against GATO but that is just coalition planning wise. I had no say in the matter, I was just told that by TOP.

If Kaskus planned with TOP to remove SL from the global war before they got in it, then I think Rayvon is absolutely correct -- one war.  SRA and Javahouse may have entered for reasons completely unrelated, but if the initial plan was to support an attack on NSO, then it is really a part of that greater war (or a sub-conflict at best).

If however Kaskus seized an opportunity to get revenge on SL, and TOP subsequently had recommendations, I still say it's a separate war.

I will talk to Smurf and see if I can get to the bottom of it.

They are obviously two different and related wars... it's very simple!

The two wars are one accumulation of different and related wars that have something in common between them and remain different.

I don't get why some people doesn't understand it.

Rayvon, why would any of the major alliances care about Shang :p? If anything Shang warring would have helped them. Took up defense slots c: they are ripe for the picking.

Also, I don't see Shang coming to your aid much less their allies in the conflict. Wouldn't have made any difference.

I care about Shang.

RAYVON you are not fat! Who called you fat ill murder them. " major alliance" by golly Rayvon NSO has never been slimmer! You look dazzling!

If it helps. I actually said we should help you guys. I thought it would be quite the twist for Kaskus to jump in and help NSO.

In reality, does it matter if an alliance is major or not, Remember the Dave War, that war was basically caused by one person, If anything, an alliance of any size (well almost any size) should be considered major, because a small alliance can sure cause a whole bunch of bigger alliances to fight for it. I would say that with the current Cybernations alliance size, I'd say that any alliance with 500k NS, and 30 members is somewhat important.

However, Smurf is probably just making !@#$ up.

True story.  I have been lurking the coalition chan since weeks before the initial DoW, and have never seen Kaskus in there.  I have also never seen kaskus part of any coalition discussion in any form.

Honestly, I considered oAing in with RIA just because I think it was a stupid war that distracted from the bigger picture and wanted to punish the perpetrators...I was voted down though by the other trium.

Hence, I state my belief that, while loosely related, they are two entirely different wars.

True story.  I have been lurking the coalition chan since weeks before the initial DoW, and have never seen Kaskus in there.  I have also never seen kaskus part of any coalition discussion in any form.

Honestly, I considered oAing in with RIA just because I think it was a stupid war that distracted from the bigger picture and wanted to punish the perpetrators...I was voted down though by the other trium.

Hence, I state my belief that, while loosely related, they are two entirely different wars.

Um, why would Kaskus be in the opposing sides coalition channel? You talk like we aren't enjoying this war.

But above all, why would we be friendly with any alliance that would aid The nation of "rulers if the world" owned by Joland after what he did. Kind of a slap in the face.

Have multiple members of your alliances public information posted on the OWF, and multiple alliance forums and tell me how happy you would be ;p and then, and then! To top it off that person harassing the family members including children and come back and talk. Okay? Thanks <3

As alluded to here; we were planning to go to war already. We were going to declare prior to Polaris declaring but Dajobo asked us to wait a bit so we could all declare at the same time. He went ahead and declared without my knowledge, which is unfortunate but it is what it is. 

TOP never directed us at any target but merely made suggestions when made aware we were planning to enter the war and that was the end of it. We also coordinated on Kashmir a little because they declared on both us and them. 

I don't see the point of arguing about making this two wars or one honestly. But if anyone is interested in my opinion, considering that peace will probably be arranged separately, it is two separate conflicts. 

Good to know. 

I can dig it.  And Rayvon, this is Smurf we're talking about here.  Need I say more?

It isn't a stretch, that's exactly what was said. However, Smurf is probably just making !@#$ up. He could still very possibly be right, though!

Never have I lied/proved I lied. You can claim I make shit up or whatever but everything has always been backed up by logs. If you wish to keep perpetuating the false accusations against me, its honestly not worth my time as noone relevant has ever taken either you seriously.  

The easiest way to view it is like this:

If everyone in NpO-NSO peaced out today, would Kaskus-SL also peace out?

If everyone in Kaskus-SL peaced out, would the NpO-NSO war end?

IfJavahouse and SRA peaced out, would Legion also peace out with Javahouse?

If TOP peaced out with Kashmir, would Kashmir suddenly not be at war with Kaskus?  Would Kaskus even be at the table in TOP/Kush peace talks?

I think the answer is no, no, no, no and no.  There is really no connection