BRON-YR-AUR STOMP

To our credit, we did have a DoW on RIA ready for release when this came along.

Just a little butthurt that no one from RIA posted to say, "Oh, thank God we were spared!" or "Really dodged a bullet there!"

It's like I tell Mrs. Walsh the Beloved:  You don't have to mean it, you just have to say it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That, my friend, is too long a list for here.  Even the one's I don't enjoy I still kind of enjoy* -- the boys had an amazing hit to miss ratio.  A quick answer to your question?

THIS.  EVERY LAST SECOND OF THIS:

Physical+Graffiti+Disc+1+PhysicalGraffit

*Yes, even "The Crunge"

OOC:  "The Crunge" is on the LP Houses of the Holy, not Physical Graffiti. 

Love the title of the thread and the OP.  It's all in the delivery.  :v:

What kind of ally to Kaskus are you? Surely if you cared about them even slightly you'd have been trying to get them to negotiate their way out of what is surely the worst thought out plan anyone's had for a war since we took the word of Int to be worth something (Hi Craig), not entering in their defence which will only serve to encourage them to continue getting smashed up.

What kind of ally to Kaskus are you? Surely if you cared about them even slightly you'd have been trying to get them to negotiate their way out of what is surely the worst thought out plan anyone's had for a war since we took the word of Int to be worth something (Hi Craig), not entering in their defence which will only serve to encourage them to continue getting smashed up.

In the words of a great and wise man, "Lol pixels."

That, my friend, is too long a list for here.  Even the one's I don't enjoy I still kind of enjoy* -- the boys had an amazing hit to miss ratio.  A quick answer to your question?

THIS.  EVERY LAST SECOND OF THIS:

*Yes, even "The Crunge"

A) The Crunge is great
B) Don't pretend to be a fan when you can't get the albums right, no one cares if you actually listen to them or not

In the words of a great and wise man, "Lol pixels."

No. Not "Lol pixles" more like. "Can we get this stupid pointless for gone conclusion of a war over with so those of us so inclined can go and ghost Wombats to fight NoR"

Btw your SDI has upset  COBETbI :ph34r:

No. Not "Lol pixles" more like. "Can we get this stupid pointless for gone conclusion of a war over with so those of us so inclined can go and ghost Wombats to fight NoR"

an upset COBETbi? Sorry but you are read kaskus.

OOC:  "The Crunge" is on the LP Houses of the Holy, not Physical Graffiti. 

Love the title of the thread and the OP.  It's all in the delivery.  :v:

A) The Crunge is great
B) Don't pretend to be a fan when you can't get the albums right, no one cares if you actually listen to them or not

I am aware what album "The Crunge" is on. Look at where the asterisk is.  That refers to "songs I don't enjoy that I still enjoy."  No such songs of Physical Graf.  All winners.

LetterKenny -- the Crunge is listenable, but it is not a "great" Zep tune IMHO.  Pales in comparison to everything else on Houses, much less the rest of the catalog.  Ah, but I do listen, whether you care or not, and have probably forgotten more about Zep than you will ever know.

Go ghost int or wombats and fight NoR then.

This war isn't ending anytime soon.

EDIT: SLs words, not mine.

EDIT: I'm fucked up the quote box. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Can't do that. A commitment is a commitment. I can't go swanning off in the middle of a war no matter how completely pointless that war is. Just agree some terms with SL and end it. Until you do I'm stuck and you're just getting beaten up for nothing.

What kind of ally to Kaskus are you? Surely if you cared about them even slightly you'd have been trying to get them to negotiate their way out of what is surely the worst thought out plan anyone's had for a war since we took the word of Int to be worth something  not entering in their defence which will only serve to encourage them to continue getting smashed up.

Well, the kind that will jump in for them, I guess. They looked after us pretty good in the early days of the alliance, so we're here for them now. Pretty sure our presence will not hasten or delay negotiations.  I think they place less value on smashed pixels than most other alliances.

Also, as far as Kaskus goes, this may be their finest moment in war planning! 

"Can we get this stupid pointless for gone conclusion of a war over with so those of us so inclined can go and ghost Wombats to fight NoR"

Well see, like us, nobody made you jump in to this war.  If there was another you wanted to fight, you should have gone for that one.  If history is any indicator, this may not be a short war you've gotten into. I'm not saying they are great fighters -- they only have the same pixels and tools the rest of us have.  There's only so much you can do with that stuff.  But they are...  dedicated fighters, that don't seem to mind appalling losses in money and infra that other people don't like to commit to.

Well, the kind that will jump in for them, I guess. They looked after us pretty good in the early days of the alliance, so we're here for them now. Pretty sure our presence will not hasten or delay negotiations.  I think they place less value on smashed pixels than most other alliances.

Also, as far as Kaskus goes, this may be their finest moment in war planning! 

Well see, like us, nobody made you jump in to this war.  If there was another you wanted to fight, you should have gone for that one.  If history is any indicator, this may not be a short war you've gotten into. I'm not saying they are great fighters -- they only have the same pixels and tools the rest of us have.  There's only so much you can do with that stuff.  But they are...  dedicated fighters, that don't seem to mind appalling losses in money and infra that other people don't like to commit to.

There's actually 2 wars I'd rather be fighting in than this one but that's the way it goes. As long as Kaskus is at war with SL then we're going to be fighting them.

Erhm as shown by his 0 day seniority and his flamboyant Kaskus-esq nation, trolling the real eddieclark, I'm going to go ahead and reiterate that this guy is not, and never has been, a Kaskus nation.

Also the fact that the real TRRland is at war with Joland, and Joland is known to pull stunts like this, I'm going to go ahead and guess that this is also Joland, but I cannot be sure. 

Then why did you say a Kaskus member created a spam nation? 

Also fun to note that it is a troll of a real Kaskus member TRRLand.

Sup?

-Craig

incidentally, I'm finishing that one. Feel free to take notes.

Ha, you should be taking notes in this thread buddy. See this is how you defend an ally when it isn't in your favor to do so. Craig meet integrity, integrity Craig. 

Then why did you say a Kaskus member created a spam nation? 

...Someone else created a "fake" Kaskus nation that was similar to a real Kaskus nation. Fake nation is TRRrLand (Note the extra R, and 0 day nation age), the real is nation that is being copied is TRRLand (actually Kaskus member)/