An Anarchy Inc. Production

gambona

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are here to have fun not rule the world.  It does amaze me [sometimes] the disdain some seem to hold for us but then who really does listen to trolls [hot air].

May my adversaries, in this war, have as much fun as I have increasing my casualty count.

Bun-Bunanti-nerd-1.jpg

Edited by Grendel

A friend of my enemy is my mortal enemy

Google Translate, now there you go.

That may be what Google translates, but there is now way that's the correct translation. Inimicus and Amicus are both the nominative while Hostem is the accusative.

Also the use of inimicus and hostes in this sentence seems a bit odd, as inimicus is a personal enemy while hostes is an enemy of the state. 

Basically that sentence is gibberish.

Edited by Lamorak

I am sincerely happy for AI that you can do this one without the added stress of a QH suicide watch distracting you.  Hope things pan out in the end.

and here i was all ambivelent about this war...thanks for giving me a reason to enjoy this beyond just blowing pixels up.

We are here to have fun not rule the world.  It does amaze me [sometimes] the disdain some seem to hold for us but then who really does listen to trolls [hot air].

May my adversaries, in this war, have as much fun as I have increasing my casualty count.

Bun-Bunanti-nerd-1.jpg

Welcome to the party pal.  This coming from a LOLegionnaire. 

I'll do my best to promptly fulfill your order for 1.5 million casualties.  Would you like fries with that?

Have fun in your last ever war Anarchy Inc.

o/ Ave Legio

AI's last hurrah is against Legion?  Sad

Next up...Chapter 11.

They've been hiding under the radar for months now- shame, really. Never liked AI, but more power players in this game is always a good thing. 

Of course, it'll be unfortunate for AI's last hurrah to be a loss against the Legion.

Funny, I was not aware we are disbanding. Unless forced-disbandment as terms is making a comeback. Remember Ai formed in part from former BAPS members. Check your history, and see how well that tactic works out.

Here's hoping Legion turns out to be more classy than their degenerate coalition partners. Not a very difficult bar to clear, thus far.

Atari Jaguar.