A Nordreich Declaration Concerning Recent Events

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So popular?  They attacked us and were countered.  lol, most of us have never heard of MW.  I still have to often clarify who I'm talking about when I say "MW".  And then when I say "Mortal Wombat" they are still like, "Who?".  It's not until I'm like "An ally of VE" that anyone has a clue.

They're the alliance that put more update wars on you than you put on TOP.

How noble of you, choosing a crap alliance to fight.

Time and time again, Wombats (and their predecessor, the World Federation) have rolled out for us unconditionally and fought on despite the counters piled onto them. And not that half assed hiding in peace mode sort of fighting either. So if that means they're crap, I'd dare say that every alliance in CN is crap.

So popular?  They attacked us and were countered.  lol, most of us have never heard of MW.  I still have to often clarify who I'm talking about when I say "MW".  And then when I say "Mortal Wombat" they are still like, "Who?".  It's not until I'm like "An ally of VE" that anyone has a clue.

I believe he's referring to the fact that NoR chose to hit one of the smaller alliance that attacked NG. I could be wrong though.

Well, if people didn't know who we were before, maybe they'll know who we are now. :D   Anyway, how else is one supposed to build a reputation around here if not by throwing themselves in, to fight along side and in defense of their allies?  Frankly, we don't care who does or doesn't know us. So long as our allies know they can count on us to help out when they need...that's all that matters.

You can't fault an alliance for trying to take out who they feel is the weakest link and with our few members and without a real reputation, one cannot blame them for thinking we'd be the easy target.

So, good luck on the battlefield ya'll but if you thought we were going to buckle and back down without a fight, you are sadly mistaken. You may take some of us down but we will be taking some of you down with us as well.

Well, if people didn't know who we were before, maybe they'll know who we are now. :D   Anyway, how else is one supposed to build a reputation around here if not by throwing themselves in, to fight along side and in defense of their allies?  Frankly, we don't care who does or doesn't know us. So long as our allies know they can count on us to help out when they need...that's all that matters.

You can't fault an alliance for trying to take out who they feel is the weakest link and with our few members and without a real reputation, one cannot blame them for thinking we'd be the easy target.

So, good luck on the battlefield ya'll but if you thought we were going to buckle and back down without a fight, you are sadly mistaken. You may take some of us down but we will be taking some of you down with us as well.

Looking forward to it.

Is MW accepting applications? If so, I'm in

Still sore, eh?

Describing MW as "crap", "weak" or saying NoR is "aiming low" is highly disrespectful to MW. And of course may be applied to any combination of larger AA's which consequently counter NoR, not to mention those dog-piling NSO. MW are up for the scrap, have declared an intent to bite our eye out if they are going down and good on them for having some fighting spirit. Enjoy the battle. o/