A Nordreich Declaration Concerning Recent Events

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And are you complaining because NG never was in a coalition that did the same thing right? Also:

fB19z.gif

The point is that you're complaining about Nor declaring on a smaller party while all those alliances collectively declare on a smaller party.

It's a stupid argument for anyone to try to use against anyone because in every situation alliances are opening themselves up to counters.  Especially this early.  And especially on NSO's side.

Have fun Nordreich.  Good to see y'all still kicking.

Edited by Azaghul

The point is that you're complaining about Nor declaring on a smaller party while all those alliances collectively declare on a smaller party.

It's a stupid argument for anyone to try to use against anyone because in every situation alliances are opening themselves up to counters.  Especially this early.  And especially on NSO's side.

Have fun Nordreich.  Good to see y'all still kicking.

Go big or go home.

Having MW be so popular makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Go get em boys!

So popular?  They attacked us and were countered.  lol, most of us have never heard of MW.  I still have to often clarify who I'm talking about when I say "MW".  And then when I say "Mortal Wombat" they are still like, "Who?".  It's not until I'm like "An ally of VE" that anyone has a clue.

So popular?  They attacked us and were countered.  lol, most of us have never heard of MW.  I still have to often clarify who I'm talking about when I say "MW".  And then when I say "Mortal Wombat" they are still like, "Who?".  It's not until I'm like "An ally of VE" that anyone has a clue.

Did you just not get the joke, or actively choose to avoid it?