• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and Gentlemen! You've read about it in the papers! Now witness,
before your very eyes, that most rare and tragic of nature's mistakes! I
give you: the average man. Physically unremarkable, it instead
possesses a deformed set of values. Notice the hideously bloated sense
of humanity's importance. Also note the club-footed social conscience
and the withered optimism. It's certainly not for the squeamish, is it?
Most repulsive of all, are its frail and useless notions of order and
sanity. If too much weight is placed upon them... they snap. How does it
live, I hear you ask? How does this poor pathetic specimen survive in
today's harsh and irrational environment? I'm afraid the sad answer is,
"Not very well." Faced with the inescapable fact that human existence is
mad, random, and pointless, one in eight of them crack up and go stark
slavering buggo! Who can blame them? In a world as psychotic as this...
any other response would be crazy!

Cactuar-destroyer-of-worlds.jpg

The twins of Mammon quarrelled. Their warring plunged the world into a new darkness,

and the beast abhorred the darkness. It came forth surrounded by a roiling cloud of vengeance.

The house of the unbelievers shall be razed and they shall be scorched to the earth.

Greetings, Kaskus. May you enjoy our Masquerade of Madness.

tl;dr

Ladies and Gentlemen, Hobos and Tramps, Cross-eyed mosquitoes and
bowlegged ants. I come before you, to stand behind you, to tell you a
story I know nothing about. One bright morning in the middle of the
night two dead fellows stood up to fight. They stood back to back,
facing each other, drew their swords and shot one another. If you don't
believe my lie, it's true, ask the blind lady on the corner, she saw it
too.

this is very Spike Milligan and in that case funny.

It's tradition that RIA fights on several battlefronts at once, I'm sure we can muster some forces for the main event as well

And who are we to stop this tradition from continuing? It is only fair that we give you the option to do so. Though I believe NPO hitting NpO a few days ago gave you the same option on the other front I notice you have not taken, yet. 

Please don't tell me that we're less scary than the jackboots, I'll never be able to console myself :(

While also an overreaction, this one of the few comments you've made this year whose sentiment I can agree with. Not enough to make up for your failures as a leader, but it's a start.

We were contemplating a pre-empt of Kaskus and now you've gone and started plastering them. Have fun out there.

Please. Who do you think you are fooling? You never seriously contemplated pre-empting us. You don't have the balls to do that. My roommates neutered cat that is grooming himself in my closet has more balls, and therefore poses more of a threat, than you do. 

EDIT: Than or then, I always mess up. :( 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

And who are we to stop this tradition from continuing? It is only fair that we give you the option to do so. Though I believe NPO hitting NpO a few days ago gave you the same option on the other front I notice you have not taken, yet. 

Please don't tell me that we're less scary than the jackboots, I'll never be able to console myself :(

Uhm, NpO declared war on NPO, not the other way around.  I think they have Pacifica pretty well covered from the looks of things, especially now with GOONS and Valhalla in there.  No, I'm afraid the alliance who won the "who was the first alliance to declare war on an RIA ally" prize is Kaskus.

Uhm, NpO declared war on NPO, not the other way around.  I think they have Pacifica pretty well covered from the looks of things, especially now with GOONS and Valhalla in there.  No, I'm afraid the alliance who won the "who was the first alliance to declare war on an RIA ally" prize is Kaskus.

Ah well my mistake then. I guess their side is much better at coalition war planning then Goldie is. 

But, again, I must agree with you. For similar reasons we had to decalre on SL instead of piling on NSO or NPO.. or NG even, though they were never an option. 

[ooc]P.S. Shall we talk in all the queries and all the channels and all the forums in all the lands!?!? Because we're already onto a good start.[/ooc]

My roommates neutered cat that is grooming himself in my closet has more balls, and therefore poses more of a threat, than you do.

Given the leader of the Alternian Empire is an Empress (even if the holder is male), it is probably a good thing for it to have no balls. Futa are best kept confined to a realm far, far away from CN politics.

Also, tell the cat to get out of the closet. Why did you let him wander in there in the first place?

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

You guys seem to be doing a lot of whining over this.  Feel absolutely free to do more than just cry on the forums.

Sigh. Every war thread has it's "Do something about it" post.  Guess we can check that box.

Now we just wait for "The blitz happened 30 seconds before the DoW"  and  "Way to run to peace mode" and we complete the trifecta.

Then the bonus "s'up GOD?" post from a random DH member and everyone can peace out because we collected them all.

Sigh. Every war thread has it's "Do something about it" post.  Guess we can check that box.

Now we just wait for "The blitz happened 30 seconds before the DoW"  and  "Way to run to peace mode" and we complete the trifecta.

Then the bonus "s'up GOD?" post from a random DH member and everyone can peace out because we collected them all.

I wouldn't have to make the suggestion if you weren't just sitting there on your asses and screaming till your faces are red

Edited by HeroofTime55

Given the leader of the Alternian Empire is an Empress (even if the holder is male), it is probably a good thing for it to have no balls. Futa are best kept confined to a realm far, far away from CN politics.

Don't be daft; I do not mean the physical balls; I meant courage is the quality you do not possess, obviously. 

P.S. Futa = ? 

Also, tell the cat to get out of the closet. Why did you let him wander in there in the first place?

I'm not sure.. cats are curious! :P 

I'm sure you have a few decent warriors left in your alliance, but I haven't seen them yet.  There's a lot of people on here about the "formidable" opponent that you're supposed to be.  In a bygone era, that may have been true, but you really need to step up your game.

Everyone is a shadow of their former selves nowadays... 

Don't be daft; I do not mean the physical balls; I meant courage is the quality you do not possess, obviously. 

P.S. Futa = ? 

'Courage' is self-destructive if not properly moderated by intelligence and rationality.

OOC: Do a google image search on 'futanari'. I will not be held accountable for what you encounter.