• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that didnt take long at all. Why is it that everyone claims Kaskus to be so awful yet it always takes like 3 of you to beat them?

I have a lot of respect for Kaskus, we take them seriously and we expect a tough fight

Unbelievable waste of resources.

Apologies, but we're not in the habit of letting our allies burn to opportunistic bastards because some coalition wants our strength elsewhere.  They hit our ally out of the blue.  If you think we're not going to respond to that, you are very much mistaken.  Any alliance that is worth a damn would respond the same if their ally was hit in this manner.

Apologies, but we're not in the habit of letting our allies burn to opportunistic bastards because some coalition wants our strength elsewhere.  They hit our ally out of the blue.  If you think we're not going to respond to that, you are very much mistaken.  Any alliance that is worth a damn would respond the same if their ally was hit in this manner.

:wub:  :frantic:  :wub:   I love you crazy guys.

While I can respect you defending a treaty partner, I must say your spin is a bit heavy here.  This is not "out of the blue" -- a surprise attack, yes, but out of the blue?  Not honestly.  If Kaskus had attacked GPA, THAT would be out of the blue.

When Kaskus attacks someone who gave them the boots when they were down a war or so back, "out of the blue" isn't really a fair characterization.

Opportunistic?  That's fair, although Kaskus needs to work on this as evidenced by this DoW.   I think "opportunistic" could also be fairly applied to an alliance that attacks another after a month of fighting not because they are needed, as SL readily admitted they were not, but simply to pile on knowing they were backed by NPO.  Bastards might well apply in this case as well.

Always good to not let allies burn.  Was SL burning in the one hour since they got attacked by an alliance of approximately the same size and NS?  When I think of allies burning, I think... well, there's a number of awkward examples of people's allies getting piled-on while their allies clutched their pixels or political motives.  Unless completely incapable of defending themselves, I'm not sure they were burning at this point.  Maybe they might have in a few days -- we'll never know.

Jingoism and hyperbole are king in wartime, and I guess I look at Bob through a prism like anyone else, but a more accurate post might have been: "Kaskus hit our ally, so we're hitting back, because we're awesome allies. And pretty damn quickly, too."

Best of luck, Kaskus.  And impressive response time, RIA.  

While also an overreaction, this one of the few comments you've made this year whose sentiment I can agree with. Not enough to make up for your failures as a leader, but it's a start.

We were contemplating a pre-empt of Kaskus and now you've gone and started plastering them. Have fun out there.

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel