""How soft your fields so green"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oAing into a war against an ally of your ally seems a bit low. I suppose it's even lower when it looks like it's done to avoid honoring the MD part of the treaty with said ally. 

You're right, I'm an idiot.

Edited by Paris

I am sure their allies are aware of how it feels and are completely understanding.

As far as I'm aware NG didn't declare on TOP on an oA in opposition to Valhalla (who wasn't in the war yet). It's cute, but you and I both know its not a mirror or even close.

You know what Shin rAss considering your AAs past why don't you just let it go.  We will do our due diligence to our allies, as Levi stated this isn't a position we would have preferred.

"Due diligence" is what you call it? If this is how Valhalla treats its allies, just imagine how it treats its enemies.

You know what Shin rAss considering your AAs past why don't you just let it go.  We will do our due diligence to our allies, as Levi stated this isn't a position we would have preferred.

It isn't? Because you seemed to make every move to make it happen. Edited by Neo Uruk

It isn't? Because you seemed to make every move to make it happen.

You're sadly misinformed then.

Valhalla was put into a shit position and frankly no matter what they did no one was going to be happy either way.

Edited by IYIyTh

oAing into a war against an ally of your ally seems a bit low. I suppose it's even lower when it looks like it's done to avoid honoring the MD part of the treaty with said ally. 

What is this, slander? Are you implying that the shining beacon of honor that is Valhalla, could ever do wrong against comrades and/or allies? they seem to be missing their knife though, but we will be sure to return it as soon as we find it.

Good show Val, good show.

Please tell me more clever things that you had to think hard to come up with.

SO blatantly aligning with the coalition opposite your ally is...what, in your glorious mind, Myth?

Being like the vast majority of alliances that have an ally that is acting in interests counter to your own.

Like holy shit that's FA101.

SO blatantly aligning with the coalition opposite your ally is...what, in your glorious mind, Myth?

Either Choice Valhalla makes in this spot they get shit on by an ally. They were in a bad position and made a decision. One ally is pissed the other is happy. Oh look it's CN.

Either Choice Valhalla makes in this spot they get shit on by an ally. They were in a bad position and made a decision. One ally is pissed the other is happy. Oh look it's CN.

Well not really, there's the M part of the treaty and the o part of the treaty. They have to honor the M (in this case they aren't), the o portion is completely at their choosing. Had the choice been between two binding treaties, then that would be a truly rough position requiring a hard decision.

You know what Shin rAss considering your AAs past why don't you just let it go. We will do our due diligence to our allies, as Levi stated this isn't a position we would have preferred.

LOL

Don't talk to the police, even when they have you on camera and found your DNA all over the corpse.

Being like the vast majority of alliances that have an ally that is acting in interests counter to your own.

Like holy shit that's FA101.

So which of MI6's allies are acting in interests counter to yours? :popcorn: