Non Grata Declaration of War

And TOP continues to hide and everyone else continues to take the damage, same ol same ol...

Okay, this is really irritating. Was irritating when it was used against every other alliance and continues to be so. What is even more annoying is the fact that this shit is going on when the first round of war is not even over yet. Y'all pulling the PM jokes now are not only pulling from a tired stack of tricks, but have seriously started pulling it at the earliest fucking time. 

Now, wait 2 more weeks. If after 3 weeks of war, TOP is still in PM (and by that I mean the same exact nations being around 19-21 days in PM), y'all can start in. Until then, please just shut the fuck up.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, this is really irritating. Was irritating when it was used against every other alliance and continues to be so. What is even more annoying is the fact that this shit is going on when the first round of war is not even over yet. Y'all pulling the PM jokes now are not only pulling from a tired stack of tricks, but have seriously started pulling it at the earliest fucking time. 

Now, wait 2 more weeks. If after 3 weeks of war, TOP is still in PM (and by that I mean the same exact nations being around 19-21 days in PM), y'all can start in. Until then, please just shut the fuck up.

shut up hippy

I agree with you.

It's a valid strategy. I don't understand why people can't see the bigger picture. I suppose we could all just line up like some ancient armies and just slug it out - but, then again, even ancient folk knew enough to hold part of their force safely in reserve.

I agree with you.

It's a valid strategy. I don't understand why people can't see the bigger picture. I suppose we could all just line up like some ancient armies and just slug it out - but, then again, even ancient folk knew enough to hold part of their force safely in reserve.

You can't have it both ways.  You can't talk about our blitz but not allow us to bring up the fact that TOP mostly in peace mode.  Like I said, you cannot blitz nations that are in peace mode.  So please give it up old man. 

You can't have it both ways.  You can't talk about our blitz but not allow us to bring up the fact that TOP mostly in peace mode.  Like I said, you cannot blitz nations that are in peace mode.  So please give it up old man.

To be quite honest, I think your problem with not enough wars is going to resolve itself shortly. I predict you'll have a veritable cornucopia of wars on your hands quite soon. If it worries you that much, you could always, you know, join the whole war instead of just tinkering around the margins like a schoolboy at his first dance.

To be quite honest, I think your problem with not enough wars is going to resolve itself shortly. I predict you'll have a veritable cornucopia of wars on your hands quite soon. If it worries you that much, you could always, you know, join the whole war instead of just tinkering around the margins like a schoolboy at his first dance.

Steve is playing the exact same game that Brehon and co  tried last war, it too will bring him undone if he continues.  Too cute by half and somewhat disingenuous when there are free slots on Polaris and Fark aplenty.  Wars do not always pan out in a convenient fashion, but being continually ''political'' about means you mount a half-assed defense of your allies.  I for example am directly attacking Zeta, you know one of Steve's allies, but I wont tell anyone if you wont.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

That's the best kind if you really fight the fake war, which we did ;) The crowd prefers TWiP, but I'm so very fond of Bubblegum (fallout excluded).

Goddammit Schatt, I cringe just thinking of that episode.

I was roused from near-inactivity just to coup your dumb ass because I built the BC forums and had root, and it was the first and last time a coup ever was hailed on OWF. And now you're with the alliance that orchestrated the beatdown you brought on us... how the hell did that happen? Did they think "HEY YEAH WE TOTALLY NEED *THAT* GENIUS IN OUR FINE ORGANIZATION" or what?

I've either been away from CN for too long, or not enough. Honestly, ChairmanHal said it best:

Someday we'll all look back on this and shotgun whatever drink we are holding....

Edited by Stucifer

Steve, I remember a few months ago you came to the MK boards shortly after the TOP-Polar tie, begging them to make it clear they'd defend their allies in any upcoming war because of your monumental cockup wrt to plotting against Polar. You showed your hand too early and now you're getting burned for it, there's no way you can spin it any other way.

Non Grata delenda est. Good luck TOP.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

GATO 2.0 without GATO.

The only difference is that TOP's allies have to tell us they're coming out, I think that makes it sadder.

I'm in nuclear anarchy. I thought this was NG's blitz?

Also, hi MCRABT - long time no see.

He joined Non Grata just for you and you greet him like that?

Have fun Crabby, hope it's worth it :P.

I'm in nuclear anarchy. I thought this was NG's blitz?

Also, hi MCRABT - long time no see.

slow and steady something something about a turtle and a hare.

It has been a while buddy, I mostly linger in my rocking chair these days but thought I'd pull out the tri stand to deliver some glowing presents to some old friends ;) 

He joined Non Grata just for you and you greet him like that?

Have fun Crabby, hope it's worth it :P.

I'm dropping the bomb to clear the air  :ehm:

Ah Steve you finally joined the game and it only took you 3 days! But for all your pretty words about how we are the true evil how long will it take for you to become the ass-licker that we know again? You are not particularly good at this and the only one who would take you seriously are your allies and that's more of a courtesy than anything else. Ah well, you had your say and got to play all high and mighty. Now go back dog and let the adults do the talking again.

Spy-cam footage from Steve Buscemi's house.

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo_HcRBnUY[/spoiler]

Now that the obligatory humor is out of the way, don't try to bullshit us about "realpolitik" moral dick waving because it just won't fly.  You are far too clever and far too well known for being a master of "realpolitik" yourself for that to be taken seriously.  It's painfully obvious that you're really, really reaching for a reason not to attack Polaris, Fark and you already know that the excuse provided is going to be one hell of a failed prophylactic for more warfare involvement - which is exactly what you want.  "Out of Respect for IRON and Valhalla", when translated to reality, comes to "This would be a very bad time to strain things with IRON and Valhalla".

[spoiler]Keep putting that lipstick on, boy.  You and everyone else know exactly what's going to happen and you may as well look pretty for it.[/spoiler]