République démocratique du Congo

High Emperor Aggron

République démocratique du Congo

500px-Flag_of_the_Democratic_Republic_of

Nous sommes l'un à l'intérieur. Nous sommes une famille.

The République démocratique du Congo under the Exarch of Africa hereby petitions her to recognize our people and reform our country and our people. Under our President Joseph Kabila, we are asking to unite our splintered people, and bring stability back to the Congo.

Upon the Exarchate approval the Congrès de la République démocratique du Congo, which is currently the civilized peoples and tribal leaders of the land, will begin the drafting of a constitution and a bill of rights. We then have many aspirations to bettering the people and our world as a whole. Again we implore the Exarch to recognize the République démocratique du Congo as a sovereign state in this world, and for her blessing for whatever hard times we may endure. For we shall do the same.

Silence across République démocratique du Congo.

Mboti Sese RDC editorial.

As the people of the RDC wait in anticipation of Exarchate approval, the eagerness is building. Kabila, the recognized head of state, waits in front of a crowd of half a million people right outside Kinshasa. On a stage surrounded by bullet proof glass, the runner from Kinshasa awaits news from Cape Town which will either universally recognise these Congolese, or lead them back to squalor. A hopeful people, a gathering of over 237 of the recognized 250 ethnic groups does stand in unbroken peace to see the fate of this African Family. (quotes Kabila)

"We are grateful to be given this chance.. This chance to recognize our peoples' for what we are, A family. Regardless of the outcome we know this day will become a Holiday in our culture."

With Kabila outspoken and reiterating his belief that his people will be united, preparations for such an occasion are readied. Half a million people, with six milliob more tuning into Television Channel 1, the people are ready. Their cheer building, "Unite this Family."

Edited by High Emperor Aggron

Awaiting Athens.

Mboti Sese RDC editorial

(Distributed throughout the République free of charge.)

While the République awaits Athens to confirm the validity measures are taken to prepare the territory for Independence. The Force de défense République démocratique du Congo, totaling 3,000 honorable men would be sent to Kinshasa Grounds.  President Kabila made a quote following the formation of the FDRC.

"You see I trust these men. They are honorable, they are leaders in their communities and they believe in a better tomorrow for the République."

When asked further about the FDRC Kabila said.

"I would trust my life to these men. They will do a good job, my friend. Trust them as I do and you will sleep easily."

With the FDRC beginning its first training exercises in Kinshasa Grounds, a boot camp for national police reformed for the FDRC, I say it is a matter of time, my friends. A matter of time before we can unite this family of Congolese and better our tomorrow as President Kabila does tell. 

Pray for The République, my brothers.

Winnie-Mandela150_1.jpg

RADIO RHODESIA-NYASALAND -
Prime Minister Winnie Mandela addressed 
the people and the Government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo in a televised broadcast, extending formal recognition and wishing their country a peaceful and serene future.

"Friends, and fellow Congolese. I greet you all in the name of peace, democracy and freedom for all. I stand here not as a prophet but as a humble servant of my people. Your tireless and heroic sacrifices have made it possible for your country to be independent and free. 

Therefore, i want to express all my congratulations for your marvellous achievement, your independence, as the country i represent here, the Federal Republic of Rhodesia Nyasaland, firmly believes in the right to self determination and the emancipation of the African people, as a whole. We believe in the right of the people of Africa to strife for the best, sovereign and independent existance. Self governments by the people, for the people.

So let me congratulate you, again, and extend you our moral support for the long path awaiting for you. We will not leave you alone.. for no man is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion, or his language. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

Let there be peace for all,
Let there be justice for all,
Let there be freedom for all,

God bless Rhodesia Nyasaland
God bless the Democratic Republic of the Congo"
Edited by Ian Smith

Winnie-Mandela150_1.jpg

RADIO RHODESIA-NYASALAND -
Prime Minister Winnie Mandela addressed 
the people and the Government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo in a televised broadcast, extending formal recognition and wishing their country a peaceful and serene future.

"Friends, and fellow Congolese. I greet you all in the name of peace, democracy and freedom for all. I stand here not as a prophet but as a humble servant of my people. Your tireless and heroic sacrifices have made it possible for your country to be independent and free. 

Therefore, i want to express all my congratulations for your marvellous achievement, your independence, as the country i represent here, the Federal Republic of Rhodesia Nyasaland, firmly believes in the right to self determination and the emancipation of the African people, as a whole. We believe in the right of the people of Africa to strife for the best, sovereign and independent existance. Self governments by the people, for the people.

So let me congratulate you, again, and extend you our moral support for the long path awaiting for you. We will not leave you alone.. for no man is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion, or his language. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

Let there be peace for all,
Let there be justice for all,
Let there be freedom for all,

God bless Rhodesia Nyasaland
God bless the Democratic Republic of the Congo"

Apartheid to be Abolished? Civil rights movements ensue

Mboti Sese RDC Editorial

President Kabila openly said on a Television channel 1 that he'd not rest until the walls were torn down, when segregation was no more, until his white brothers and black sisters, became the family that the République démocratique du Congo was meant to be. This was obviously taken badly by the fête nationale, who made a statement saying this.

"Apartheid will not die in République démocratique du Congo, it is what makes us prosperous."

With the outcry of many civil rights activists parading in Kinshasa in even the white only sectors. It was a matter of time before things changed, or people were hurt. Kabila said later when prompted about the Civil rights movement,

"I am in firm belief that one day we will be a family. It is our motto, my friend."

To: Federal Republic of Rhodesia Nyasaland 

Subject: Apartheid in the République

Firstly my sister,

I would thank you, for congratulating our family in uniting. I would congratulate you on abolishing Apartheid in Rhodesia. I would congratulate you on your new independence. But this message must reach the roots of what is happening in the République. As you may or may not know, Apartheid is a dying organism, and in the République it is dying slowly. To this day I fear for my brothers, both white and black that they may be arrested, beaten, raped, killed, segregated, and the likes. I fear for one individual in particular, one boy Lionel Bata who has succeeded under Apartheid only to be shot, nearly dead by the fête nationale, because he was a smart black boy.

I tell you today that the civil rights movements in the République, are spreading. It is a beautiful thing to imagine a day when a white boy and a black boy can sit at the table of friendship, not knowing any resentment or hate in the République. I am to teach this to my people, be it my death. But we will be a family, my friend. This I tell you.

J. Kabila

170px-Joseph_kabila.jpg

From the protestors came this bill of civil rights to be instituted, the bill would be brought before the fête nationale, the sole rulers of the RDC at the time. It would be cast down multiple times before the civil rights activists' as the fête nationale gripped hard onto power.

[spoiler]

http://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?flash=true&doc=97&page=transcript

[/spoiler]

A National Assembly to Form?

Mboti Sese RDC editorial

After the soaring protests in Kinshasa led by civil rights activist Lionel Bata, the fête nationale was pressured into now allowing a national assembly of any ethnicity of man to represent the peoples' of the uncivilized RDC. Although to the common man this seems like headway into unification, this was simply another ruse to attempt appeasement. Surely the FDRC, when armed and trained would be assisting in ousting the pro-apartheid  fête nationale, and helping to institute a true democratic-republic in the République démocratique du Congo.

The formation of the National Assembly would be drawn two representatives from each ethnic group numbering over .5% measured off census on a three year basis. The Assemblymen would be granted four year terms and be granted legislative powers to the uncivilized RDC as described by the fête nationale.

Refugees from Rhodesia

Mboti Sese RDC Editorial

With the war in Rhodesia now reaching a high point, refugees streamed into the République démocratique du Congo, earlier this day, by the thousands. Kabila after meeting with Bata, stated he would not send these people away. He instead issued work visas to each able bodied man and woman, the children would be given schooling and housing would be arranged as soon as possible, a task that clearly began that very hour as the Luis&Son Construction company amongst 13 others, began making entire town districts outside Pweto, Katuba and Kolwezi. Each would unofficially be named Rhodesian town names, to give some semblance of home to the displaced peoples. A cable to the Grand Republic of Kharak for aid in building these housing districts would be sent, the majority of it stating only the need for Cranes and contractors.

Schools to be built.

Mboti Sese RDC Editorial

Mankgaile-Primary-School-SAOTA-1-537x357

With the government beginning formations, a temporary oversight committee has passed a bill that will build  534 new schools by the next summer. These are meant to bring schooling availability to the entirety of the République's citizens free of cost. It also should on a one to two generation outlook improve literacy to 100%, says a committee.

Another bill that seems to be in the works is a welfare type system, and a social security system that'd aim at improving the lives of impoverished peoples' starting with those with extreme poverty. These people would be to receive money every two weeks from the government to improve their stock and that of their community; a secondary objective to be stated later. The social security system would be to help bringing Kinshasa and the République to a westernized standard. One that has not been seen in the République ever, and the committee would be hopeful that the elected officials would continue the push to bring this family together and better their lives to whatever extent they'd wish.

Searching for Cures

Mboti Sese RDC Editorial

vaccine-industry.jpg

Secretary of Scientific Research; Joseph Lititiyo Apata in a statement today said that the African Health Organization (RDC:AHO) had recently secured funding to search for cures to local diseases. While the medicine might exist in other countries, the AHO went about its own to create medicine and vaccines for its people. The RDC:AHO hasn't released any tangible information of when the vaccines could be released but that when they were, the infection rate was thought to drop almost entirely, with free medical care now being implemented through clinics that are opening in every town or city.

President Kabila stated clearly that a portion of the budget would be put towards a health care reform, as the amount of ill treatment was astounding and needed to be changed as soon as was humanly possible. The RDC took no time in putting out bids to every nation and protectorate country for doctors willing to come and work in the newly forming Health Care system in Africa.

Over 60 million Congoles, the RDC banknotes, would be put towards funding of the AHO, and the building of hospitals, hiring staff, and opening clinics. It was a major movement for the people of the RDC  to be pioneers in African health, and yet this family would do its best to do so.

Two states, One Nation.

Mboti Sese RDC Editorial

(On the Rhodesia Conflict)

My brothers, those in Rhodesia have factions amongst them.. I look now at the blood that flows crimson into the République. I do not know the untold family I have lost in this conflict. Nor will I ever approve of the bombing of this country.. I.. There must've been something so deep a feud that these people would let themselves blood.. so deep a fissure that they'd kill men and women and children. I am praying for a day when bombs of no kind will be used, and when this disparate family realizes themselves and sit together at the table of good will.

Two states now formed in the nation, a Marxist-Lenninist state, and the Federal state. I do not know how there will be peace talks amongst the two states, nor do I know what unjust sanctions will be placed upon Rhodesia. But we still will hold our borders open to whatever manner of people may come. We will not turn away our family, No. We shall say to those who seek refuge. "Come, eat our bread and rest in our homes. You are our own."

Pray for our family in Rhodesia, my brothers of the République.

Pray for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Malaria; To be extinguished?

Mboti Sese (RDC Editorial)

Recently at University, a team of leading scientists have found a cure to multiple strains of Malaria. The disease which affects a large portion of the République is marked to be nearly extinguished within the next four years as production of the cure begins in earnest. This will be a monumental breakthrough when one of the major diseases in the RDC will be defeated by the people.