NpO-NSO War Map

AndrewHG

Are you intimating that Pacifica had nothing to do with your plans on Polaris? If so are you willing to state that Pacifica provided no counseling, no show of support, and had no input at all in the plan to engage Polaris?

I think you're grossly misunderstanding my statement as much as your misunderstanding the entire situation in the post I originally quoted.

Polar "intimated that Pacifica had nothing to do with [i]my[/i] plans on Polaris" in their DoW, along with NG's lack of intentions. And they all attacked us, NSO - "the ring leaders". As covered in another discussion, this is quite obviously a propaganda line (see the newly posted IRON logs to NG, MD partners where IRON drank allll the kool-aid, "You had two options, let NSO burn or jump in with both feet" as their excuse for not honouring their MD treaty, granted they were also plotting against NG/NSO for months while hiding behind said treaty, but I digress and return to the declaration discussion ....) as all three of us are equally responsible for [i]our[/i] collective actions.

The reason NSO was attacked by Polar/TOP/Fark, and the very same reason neither Polar or Fark received counters, are due to treaty connections. 

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually to be fair a lot of alliances contain good fighters. Everyone gets one in the head on occasion. The art seems to be deciding who is the best domino toppler and then aligning with them. Some alliances just have a survival instinct that overcomes human loyalty.

Nice work, although I would proffer that having LSF, UCR and RIA in a different color only makes sense if Kaskus and SRA are also in a different color.

Also, the Sandwich Confederation has also been called into action against SRA and Legion.

Nitpicking: 3% should be III%, I believe.

it's like a dreamcatcher, only with nukes.  Sorry for messing up the entire warmap.  Also I'm fairly certain we're abbreviated DBDC you dyslexic fuck.

Edited by CubaQuerida