NpO-NSO War Map

AndrewHG

The war against Umbrella was authorized the war against NoR was not.

I really don't think it was a war against Umbrella, but more of a war against MB. You can call it a DoW if you really want, but I'd certainly be surprised if that's what it was.

Edit: Also yes the person who declared war from DBDC on NoR is an Umbrella Member. Methax's war from there should not be regarded as a DBDC action.

Edited by Tick1

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was one.. http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War
Did you miss that too?

Just checked. You were Rad? and on the dogpile side for that one? Praps it doesn't count.

Lol, MCXA wasn't dogpiled in Karma. I was on that front, we only had enough to target folks actively declaring wars prior to yall falling apart. >.<

Nice war graph, I like how two of the original three protagonists have yet to be countered,

Stranger still is that one of those is Polaris.  After all weren't they plotted against for months, before they decided to preempt NSO?  Even if we take the behind the scenes aspect out of the current conflict, an alliance of NpO's size and reputation is usually countered right off the bat.  I have yet to understand why the allies of NPO/NSO let Polaris just pound on their so called friends unhindered? 

It's a little too early to tell, but if things keep going this way the failure of NPO/NSO to drum up any opposition to NpO may go down as one of the biggest FA blunders in the last couple years.  It's no big deal if NPO/NSO couldn't get anyone to jump NpO (man a lot of O's around here) before war kicked off, but to not be able to get any counters on the original and largest protagonist during wartime is a misstep of epic proportions.

Stranger still is that one of those is Polaris.  After all weren't they plotted against for months, before they decided to preempt NSO?  Even if we take the behind the scenes aspect out of the current conflict, an alliance of NpO's size and reputation is usually countered right off the bat.  I have yet to understand why the allies of NPO/NSO let Polaris just pound on their so called friends unhindered? 

It's a little too early to tell, but if things keep going this way the failure of NPO/NSO to drum up any opposition to NpO may go down as one of the biggest FA blunders in the last couple years.  It's no big deal if NPO/NSO couldn't get anyone to jump NpO (man a lot of O's around here) before war kicked off, but to not be able to get any counters on the original and largest protagonist during wartime is a misstep of epic proportions.

Have you visited Wiki lately?

Have you visited Wiki lately?

Are you intimating that Pacifica had nothing to do with your plans on Polaris? If so are you willing to state that Pacifica provided no counseling, no show of support, and had no input at all in the plan to engage Polaris?