NpO-NSO War Map

AndrewHG

These are great, but that last one kind of makes TOP look the victim and her allies are countering. Far from true.

Yeah weird. It will iron out though.

The AA that is contained in the most interconnected paths in the
diagram will be chosen as center AA.

Edited by AndrewHG

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are great, but that last one kind of makes TOP look the victim and her allies are countering. Far from true.

I love this map, but he's kind of right.  Maybe if the arrows for the initial attack (NpO, Fark and TOP on NsO) were in red it would more readily ID the starting point.

Also, the Red Asses (and God bless ya for including us) should be in light blue, and inside the box,

The box should really split Kashmir down the middle.

All nitpicking -- great map, thanks for the effort.

EDIT:  Shangri-La should TOTALLY be in the box as well, and if you follow the red arrow recommendation, the Kaskus to SL arrow should be red as well.

DOUBLE EDIT:  SL should also be the same color as their defensive coalition.  And who the hell is UD, why are they the same color as the anti-Kaskus people, and are they even part of the larger war?

Edited by Walshington

If you place the Kaskus war on the top of this map, it may look like a perfect peacock head and look really lovely.

peackock.png

The next maps could be animal-shaped.

Not sure if you are the most awesome poster in the world or the worst.

FAKE EDIT: Velvet Underground avatar?  Most awesome, then.

UD http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=10415

I like the peacock but the things make a bloody awful racket.

Essentially if a leadership wants in or out of the box (in or out of the main NpO NSO war web) then I can do it. SL stated they believe they are in the main war for example. What else can we do?

DBDC .... well they always do something interesting and never really announce much so I'll wait their statement.

Not sure if you are the most awesome poster in the world or the worst.

FAKE EDIT: Velvet Underground avatar?  Most awesome, then.

I often place myself in the group of those who have not been denied by genius.

o/ V.U.

UD http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=10415

I like the peacock but the things make a bloody awful racket.

Essentially if a leadership wants in or out of the box (in or out of the main NpO NSO war web) then I can do it. SL stated they believe they are in the main war for example. What else can we do?

DBDC .... well they always do something interesting and never really announce much so I'll wait their statement.

Don't worry too much about the box... and the maps shouldn't be designed to please the leadership of any Alliance... and if the leadership of any Alliance tells you that they want a customized map that perfectly fits their own point of view, tell them that it costs 100 tech. :smug:

Just get focused on making it more peacock-shaped ! :v:

DBDC is not at war with Umbrella, just figure I should inform you of that

noted

CubaQuerida & Artigo must have slipped on the war buttons for Umbrella.

United Domainers were just as confused apparently. Peace offered and accepted too on their war also.

I said they always do something interesting.

noted

United Domainers were just as confused apparently. Peace offered and accepted too on their war also.

In all honesty I'd go far enough to say DBDC isn't actually at war with any specific group and are merely raiding higher end nations out of each group. As you can see in their war list they are offering peace to everyone they hit. 

In all honesty I'd go far enough to say DBDC isn't actually at war with any specific group and are merely raiding higher end nations out of each group. As you can see in their war list they are offering peace to everyone they hit. 

Well, if you're game for attacking random people, would you be willing to take bounties?

noted

The war against Umbrella was authorized the war against NoR was not.