NpO-NSO War Map

AndrewHG

You guys are gonna have to slow down. We are going to run out of alliances pretty quick.

I included the Kaskus stem. I'm sure it will work itself into the main war web soon.

I would say they are two completely unrelated events.  Two grudge based wars, but neither grudge really has a thing to do with the other.  I think Kaskus was just being Kaskus, not trying to somehow work a strategic angle.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say they are two completely unrelated events.  Two grudge based wars, but neither grudge really has a thing to do with the other.  I think Kaskus was just being Kaskus, not trying to somehow work a strategic angle.

actually, Shangri-la has a MnDoAP with NSO, and a OAoAP with TIO.

RIA has a MnDoAP with NpO, which is a means for it to merge.

GATO has a MnDoAP with Shangri-la and NPO

LSF has a MDoAP with Shangri-la and NATO.

we are pretty much 1-2 degrees away from being in the entire mesh.

actually, Shangri-la has a MnDoAP with NSO, and a OAoAP with TIO.

RIA has a MnDoAP with NpO, which is a means for it to merge.

GATO has a MnDoAP with Shangri-la and NPO

LSF has a MDoAP with Shangri-la and NATO.

we are pretty much 1-2 degrees away from being in the entire mesh.

If it makes it easier you can combine the Kaskus war with the overall war map. 

I don't think its a big deal; though I do appreciate your support Walsh :)

Actually, it is not about supporting Kaskus and it is not about ties through the treaty web.

Think of Kaskus-NSO War. NPO was supporting NSO, and yet was simultaneously involved in the EQ WAR.  

Even though NPO had involvement in both, we recognized that there were radically different reasons for each war, and one was not a sub-conflict of the other.

Why's Kush separated out with a different colour like that? If Kaskus et al is being coloured to match the rest of the conflict, then SL/Kush/RIA/the Left should be gray and Kaskus should be green.

Or colored the same color as Kashimir because they are a different "section" of the war.

Why's Kush separated out with a different colour like that? If Kaskus et al is being coloured to match the rest of the conflict, then SL/Kush/RIA/the Left should be gray and Kaskus should be green.

if anything SL is an outright grey here because we have a MDoAP with NSO.

NpONSO%20warmap11.jpg

This actually shows Kaskus IN THE SAME COALITION AS NSO.  Which shows the folly of the entire map.  The Kaskus SL war is not related to the global war at all.  It shouldn't even be IN this war map.  There is the NSO-NpO coalitions fighting one war, and the SL Coalition fighting Kaskus in another war.  There is no connection.

Kush should be in the NSO coalition color.  And treaties should play ZERO part in coloration,  Your either in the NSO coalition or the NpO coalition. Other treaty relationships are meaningless.

This actually shows Kaskus IN THE SAME COALITION AS NSO.  Which shows the folly of the entire map.  The Kaskus SL war is not related to the global war at all.  It shouldn't even be IN this war map.  There is the NSO-NpO coalitions fighting one war, and the SL Coalition fighting Kaskus in another war.  There is no connection.

Kush should be in the NSO coalition color.  And treaties should play ZERO part in coloration,  Your either in the NSO coalition or the NpO coalition. Other treaty relationships are meaningless.

He's got a good point there. In war treaties mean almost nothing, for determining sides

Edited by Saxplayer